Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - California

AWE Tuning

Old 01-11-2016, 11:09 AM   #1
Jeanius

Drives: Blk/Blk 2018 Sierra SLT
Anyone gotten a good deal in Nor-Cal?

Invoice or under?

TRADED: 2016 2SS M6
Jeanius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:09 PM   #2
osr5dude

Drives: Hyper blue 2016 2SS
My Chevrolet in Salinas is offering $1200-$1500 off all new Camaros. They are really easy and friendly to work with, no haggling required. I bought my 2011 from them, and just got a 2016. Its also a great area to test drive in, freeway plus backroads. http://www.mychevrolet.org/VehicleSe...t&model=Camaro
osr5dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 10:21 PM   #3
5150 Maro

Drives: 2018 ZL1
I've been checking local dealer (San Joaquin County) Best price found was a 2SS at Chase Chevrolet Stockton $44,340. I'll keep lookin....
5150 Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 10:24 PM   #4
Jeanius

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 Maro View Post
I've been checking local dealer (San Joaquin County) Best price found was a 2SS at Chase Chevrolet Stockton $44,340. I'll keep lookin....

With what options?

Old 01-21-2016, 09:25 PM   #5
5150 Maro

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Not sure other than it was a black automatic 2SS. Also just listed a black manual 1SS for $36,855!! Wow!!
5150 Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:24 PM   #6
Jeanius

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 Maro View Post
Not sure other than it was a black automatic 2SS. Also just listed a black manual 1SS for $36,855!! Wow!!

Prices are only cheaper because of the $500 conquest, you can get that at any dealer.

Old 01-24-2016, 11:57 AM   #7
OaklandSS

Drives: 2016 SS Blue Velvet
Thumbs up

Hey, been lurking on these forums for a while but finally got an account...I'm in the East Bay and have just started reaching out to dealers, so I'll let you know if I find any places that seem reasonable! If you all want to share any love you've found while searching I'd definitely appreciate it as well!

FYI here's what I'm asking dealers about:

2SS
Blue Velvet
Manual
56R wheels
MRC
NPP

Here's hoping we all find a great car at an even better price!

JT
OaklandSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:54 AM   #8
Jeanius

Used to work on the ambulance in the O....

So far no luck with any local dealers on the internet side, I havent tried phone calls

Im lookin MRC NPP and Blade spoiler as my only options for either a Gray or White 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OaklandSS View Post
Hey, been lurking on these forums for a while but finally got an account...I'm in the East Bay and have just started reaching out to dealers, so I'll let you know if I find any places that seem reasonable! If you all want to share any love you've found while searching I'd definitely appreciate it as well!

FYI here's what I'm asking dealers about:

2SS
Blue Velvet
Manual
56R wheels
MRC
NPP

Here's hoping we all find a great car at an even better price!

JT

Old 01-26-2016, 08:00 PM   #9
OaklandSS

Drives: 2016 SS Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanius View Post
Used to work on the ambulance in the O....

So far no luck with any local dealers on the internet side, I havent tried phone calls

Im lookin MRC NPP and Blade spoiler as my only options for either a Gray or White 2SS
I'll keep an eye out for any with that config, I fell in love with the blue velvet but wouldn't mind black if the config was otherwise the same...

One place I probably won't be going to is FH Dailey in San Leandro, salesman had no knowledge about the car, pointed me to a 2015 when I said I wanted to get a feel for the visibility inside, and didn't seem to care whether they had my business or not
OaklandSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 12:42 AM   #10
Jeanius

Quote:
Originally Posted by OaklandSS View Post
I'll keep an eye out for any with that config, I fell in love with the blue velvet but wouldn't mind black if the config was otherwise the same...

One place I probably won't be going to is FH Dailey in San Leandro, salesman had no knowledge about the car, pointed me to a 2015 when I said I wanted to get a feel for the visibility inside, and didn't seem to care whether they had my business or not
I had the same problem in 09. Guy made me feel like he was doing me a favor, it bothered me so much I went back in after a few days, cancelled my order and ordered from another dealer.

I got a call from the general manager a couple weeks later wondering what happened, after I explained everything to him he apologized over and over but sounds like nothing has changed.

Old 01-31-2016, 07:10 AM   #11
BrianInJackson

Drives: toyota mr2
Got my 1SS from Chase in Stockton last week. Qualified for none of the discounts, dealer came right out and offered Invoice.. I got it just under invoice after a bit of complaining... probably could have haggled a bit more, but didn't want to sit around all day... I felt it was a fair deal vs. other dealers in the area. Give Marcus a call there... Tell him Brian sent you. Now, they didn't bend over backwards, but were fair, honest about everything, and the process went smoothly.
BrianInJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 05:40 PM   #12
misterjaayy

Drives: 2019 CTS-V
Dublin Chevy gave me a pretty good internet quote. Right around invoice if I remember correctly. Communication was mediocre, as is communication with most dealerships if you're not in the their showroom. I ended up going with a dealer closer to home (San Diego) because they beat Dublin's quote by a couple hundred.
misterjaayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 06:30 PM   #13
Jeanius

I dont get why comm's are so poor with these dealers, When I was in the market for my 4Runner I would get replies almost instantly from dealers all over Norcal, Im lucky to get a reply with Chevy and even when I do theyre generic emails and dont address any of what I asked in my original message. Frustrating.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:25 PM   #14
misterjaayy

Drives: 2019 CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanius View Post
I dont get why comm's are so poor with these dealers, When I was in the market for my 4Runner I would get replies almost instantly from dealers all over Norcal, Im lucky to get a reply with Chevy and even when I do theyre generic emails and dont address any of what I asked in my original message. Frustrating.

Yeah I noticed Chevy does not like to give out internet pricing. I got a few replies out of the 20 dealers I contacted. And even then it was high pressure to meet in person and it took perseverance to get them to give me a price. When you get the generic emails, they usually have the Internet managers info. I would just use their email addresses directly. I got some luck that way. Dublin got back to me pretty much right away using the quote function on their website and they had a good price. I'd start with them.
misterjaayy is offline   Reply With Quote