Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 09-09-2016, 05:08 PM   #1
richj92

Drives: 2010 1SS RS Camaro (Turbocharged)
Code P2068: Fuel Level Sensor “B” Circuit High

I am not sure if I am in the right section for this but:

I recently got this code out of nowhere and my fuel is reading nothing. I have no gas light, other issues, or other codes; I have done 0 modifications anywhere near the fuel tank and have been driving the Camaro for months without having actually done ANY mods (just popped up out of the blue).

My plan was to cut the floor as many have done instead of having a shop drop the rear out just to reconnect the plug (provided that's the issue). I want the door anyway for future mods and easy access to the fuel pump so I am 100% sold on the idea.

Unfortunately there are two "Fuel Level Sensors" (on eon the passenger side with the fuel pump, the other on the driver side) and I am not sure which sensor would be considered the "B" sensor.

Is anyone able to clarify this of give me some more insight on the issue or fixes?
richj92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:12 PM   #2
1bad1/le
Ed

Drives: 2015 camaro 1le 2ss
A sensor is with main sender unit. Looks like you will be cutting the whole floor to access them if that's the route you want to take. You will get fuel odor when doing so, Evap vent solenoid vents at top of tank.
1bad1/le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:05 AM   #3
richj92

Drives: 2010 1SS RS Camaro (Turbocharged)
Crap I was hoping it wouldn't be that one but had a bad feeling it would be.

Any dimensions available on where I would need to cut for that one? After it is done I should easily be able to seal it off completely so no fumes.

Also, does anyone know if this is something GM will take care of being that there is a TSB for it?
richj92 is offline   Reply With Quote