Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 03-17-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
CaptianSam
Car Garage

Drives: 350z,A4,SRT8...see sig
ANXIETY A definition of waiting for a camaro

anx·i·e·ty /æŋˈzaɪɪti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ang-zahy-i-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ties. 1. distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger or uncertitanty: He felt anxiety about the possible camaro options.
2. earnest but tense desire; eagerness: i CANT ***ING WAIT TO GET MY MOTHER****ING CAMARO .
3. Psychiatry. a state of apprehension and psychic tension occurring in some forms of mental disorder.
4. the lacking of inner stength, patience and the inability to wait for the fifth generation of the Chevrolet Camaro

[Origin: 1515–25; < L anxietās, equiv. to anxi(us) anxious + -etās, var. of -itās before a vowel]

—Synonyms 1. fear, foreboding; worry, disquiet. See apprehension.
—Antonyms 1. certainty, serenity, tranquillity.

anx·i·e·ty (āng-zī'ĭ-tē) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. anx·i·e·ties

1.a. A state of uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties.
b. A cause of anxiety: For some people, powertrain possibilities is a real anxiety.
2. Psychiatry A state of apprehension, uncertainty, and fear resulting from the anticipation of a realistic or fantasized threatening event or situation, often impairing physical and psychological functioning.
3. Eager, often agitated desire: I WANT TO KILL MYSELF I CANT WAIT ANYMORE.

anxiety

noun
1. (psychiatry) a relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders, usually accompanied by compulsive behavior or attacks of panic
2. a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (like smashing your head through your computer when you saw the first ss picture) mis-/fortune

1. A state of uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties.

panic attack
n. The sudden onset of intense anxiety, characterized by feelings of intense fear and apprehension and accompanied by palpitations, shortness of breath, sweating, and trembling. Also called anxiety attack.

anxiety attack

noun
a sudden acute episode of intense anxiety and feelings of panic as to what color one' s camaro may be and to what options this auto may or may not have.

see also panic attack

On My Ipad
Xbox McLovin1515
Ps3 McLovin1555
Current Autos:68z28,03viperSRT10,04escalade,05RangeRoverSport SC
Project Autos:80corvette350-500hp 6speed,06charger S'C 6-speed posi,74Firebird400blue,69chevelle572 707
New Autos:2012CamaroSSRS,09ChallengerSRT8
Past Autos:....too many to list

"i told you it was gettin' an LS3"
Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics. Dean Schlicter
B.Sc. Hons. Mathematics
CaptianSam is offline   Reply With Quote