Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 11-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
SnoopyAce7
(ʘ‿ʘ)

Drives: The one with a roof rack
2 Sets of Wheels?

Does anybody know if you get the original set of wheels in addition to the black 10-spokes? I remember a LOT of V6 owners who ordered the RS package, got the 20" Midnight Silvers and then went back to their dealer to pick up their 19"s or 18"s. Does the 1LE package implicate the same thing where you rightfully own both sets of wheels?
Old 11-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #2
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Only one set of wheels comes with the 1LE. The only people that received an extra set of wheels were the people that ordered the dealer installed 21" upgraded wheels. Just a regular RS only came with one set of wheels.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #3
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopyAce7 View Post
Does anybody know if you get the original set of wheels in addition to the black 10-spokes? I remember a LOT of V6 owners who ordered the RS package, got the 20" Midnight Silvers and then went back to their dealer to pick up their 19"s or 18"s. Does the 1LE package implicate the same thing where you rightfully own both sets of wheels?
I talked to my dealer about that, and he said that GM has taken care of that issue.He said the price difference between the RS package on the SS, is different on the RS/RS package,hope thats true.
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Only one set of wheels comes with the 1LE. The only people that received an extra set of wheels were the people that ordered the dealer installed 21" upgraded wheels. Just a regular RS only came with one set of wheels.
This! I had to explain to my dealer that whatever THEY take off the car belongs to ME no matter what they replace it with before I take delivery. The ""SS" wheels are seen on ALOT of LS Camaros because people don't understand what dealer ADDED option means

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164032

The 1LE wheels are installed at the factory.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote