Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 07-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #15
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow2010 View Post
This is the kinda crap that makes people not want to ask questions period, reguardless of who they are. I love this forum but sometimes.... just damn!!!
I agree, Hylton, I am a new Camaro owner and will have many questions, do me a favor and please avoid any threads/questions of mine. kthnxbye.

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #16
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
I agree, Hylton, I am a new Camaro owner and will have many questions, do me a favor and please avoid any threads/questions of mine. kthnxbye.
You are a customer not a dealer!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #17
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
Who has all the answers?

Very few of us have all the answers all the time.However some of us THINK that we have all of the answers all the time.But in reality we truly do not.

Power comes in all forms.Some gain it through deeds some thru accomplishments and some hide behind the screen and spew their venom upon others.Deep down inside knowing that in reality they could never get away with it in person. Oh the internet, it does give some a feeling of power!

Last edited by buzzy56; 07-07-2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: spelling
buzzy56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
I love internet lawyers.

I think everyone needs to step back and take a deep breath.

And just because Hylton has a bug up his butt today doesn't mean he's always like that. But it seems others get so butt-hurt over it and think they have to fling crap back like somehow that's helping the situation.

I do agree with Milk on this...at least the dealer cares enough to ask SOMEONE rather than the usual "sorry, can't do that because blah blah blah" (secretly meaning they have no idea or are willing to try).

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #19
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Dealerships are franchises. Each one is run to the way the Dealer Principal best sees fit. Sometimes the higher up's in Sales and Service and yes, even parts, aren't made aware of some of the tools available for things like this. Not all of the people working at a dealership are trained correctly or given all of the tools to do things that will make for optimal customer service. Maybe because they are new to the business, maybe because the dealer is behind the times. There are many factors as to the WHY of it. The fact that someone is trying to make his customer happy (therefor providing GOOD customer service) is what should be looked at instead of the failings of GM and it's accessibility of info to it's employees and such. Brow beat THEM not the person trying to find answers. Just a thought. I understand the venom, just not where it's directed.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #20
Burnt_RS

Drives: '10 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkngldbabe View Post
Dealerships are franchises. Each one is run to the way the Dealer Principal best sees fit. Sometimes the higher up's in Sales and Service and yes, even parts, aren't made aware of some of the tools available for things like this. Not all of the people working at a dealership are trained correctly or given all of the tools to do things that will make for optimal customer service. Maybe because they are new to the business, maybe because the dealer is behind the times. There are many factors as to the WHY of it. The fact that someone is trying to make his customer happy (therefor providing GOOD customer service) is what should be looked at instead of the failings of GM and it's accessibility of info to it's employees and such. Brow beat THEM not the person trying to find answers. Just a thought. I understand the venom, just not where it's directed.
So can it be done in Canada ( I assume so, in the case that a window sticker on the lot got damaged and needed to be replaced before it was sold)? Mine was ripped a bit and folded badly when I got it (meat head dealer). I'd love a perfect one to go with my bill of sale. Im planning on framing it with our 69 RS bill of sale
Burnt_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:32 PM   #21
06blownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
woww what did I miss here? since the last time I looked at this thread it got real ugly! lol where was the threat? I must of missed that part!
Black on Black on Black 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3;K&N intake, Dynatech 1 7/8 catted LTs, Borla S Cat Back, Eibach prokit, Pfadt rear trailing arms, ZL-1 driveline, BTR Stage III Cam, Tuned by Performance Redline 444.1whp & 442.9 ft-lb
06blownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:37 PM   #22
sigma_1966
My baby is here

Drives: SIM 2LT
Post #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06blownSS View Post
woww what did I miss here? since the last time I looked at this thread it got real ugly! lol where was the threat? I must of missed that part!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #23
Lucio

Drives: 2006 Corvette
Sorry everyone, since it seems that I have somehow started a war amongst members. Just a question to Hylton: you mention that you provde a lot of service to General Motors...what exactly is it that you do? The reason I ask questions on Camaro Forum is because believe it or not this is the site where you can group many people together who are more knowledgeable than most salespeople, managers, presidents, big wigs at GM. I know on this site I will get an an answer immediately and most of the time correctly. Why contact others and be put on hold and have someone look into a question for me when I can receive the answer here right away and then pass that off to the customer who in turn will be satisfied. Hylton, you unfortunately know none of my credentials and i wish you would investigate a little bit further instead of sounding like someone that sits atop his high horse and feels like they are better than everyone else. Whats truly funny is that you knock my customer service and brag about yours when in turn you sound like you do not provide great customer service at all. Just my opinion...I am sure you have a great customer service track record. Good luck to you!
Thanks to everyone who had my back...it is much appreciated.
On a side note...the customer that is looking to replace his window sticker, this was the 3rd Camaro he purchased from me....I am guessing i did a pretty good job.

Lucio
Lucio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #24
sigma_1966
My baby is here

Drives: SIM 2LT
Mine makes 4 of many. Thanks Lucio there was reason I bought from you. When no other dealership would help me you stepped up to the plate. For once I walked away from a dealership felling like i was helped not screwed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucio View Post
Sorry everyone, since it seems that I have somehow started a war amongst members. Just a question to Hylton: you mention that you provde a lot of service to General Motors...what exactly is it that you do? The reason I ask questions on Camaro Forum is because believe it or not this is the site where you can group many people together who are more knowledgeable than most salespeople, managers, presidents, big wigs at GM. I know on this site I will get an an answer immediately and most of the time correctly. Why contact others and be put on hold and have someone look into a question for me when I can receive the answer here right away and then pass that off to the customer who in turn will be satisfied. Hylton, you unfortunately know none of my credentials and i wish you would investigate a little bit further instead of sounding like someone that sits atop his high horse and feels like they are better than everyone else. Whats truly funny is that you knock my customer service and brag about yours when in turn you sound like you do not provide great customer service at all. Just my opinion...I am sure you have a great customer service track record. Good luck to you!
On a side note...the customer that is looking to replace his window sticker, this was the 3rd Camaro he purchased from me....I am guessing i did a pretty good job.

Lucio
Old 07-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #25
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucio View Post

Lucio
Duly noted.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:23 PM   #26
BLACK67

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to BLACK67
No one said anything wrong by any party, an opinion was expresed!
Ease up. It was entertaining thoughts.
It comes apart when the do gooders jump in creating the issue.

Must be the heat.
Dynatech LT headers, Hi flow Cats
MBRP 3" 304 stainless X-pipe exhaust
Fastlane true CAI.
Barton shifter
BLACK67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #27
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
O.K PEOPLE SETTLE DOWN, IT'S THIS KIND OF CRAP THAT MAKES BAD FORUMS (MODERATORS FEEL FREE TO JUMP IN ANYTIME ).

I have always encouraged members (new and not so new) that if they have a question about anything, they can always feel free to ask it on the forum, and someone will help them out.

Let's keep this forum that way, and if you don't have anything good to say than, stay off the forum, and let the rest of us enjoy it. This is the sort of things that makes people want to just leave and say " the heck with it, it isn't worth being here".

I'm sure many of you will agree, when I say, that many of us have made a lot of friends, and met a lot of people, who all share the same passion, on this forum, don't ruin it for others.

Let's all just get along!

p.s. Lucio, I know that you can order ALL paperwork for Corvettes, through the museum in Kentucky. However, as for the Camaro, have your customer call GM U.S.A. and ask if they have a similar program set up, hope this helps. Link to the "Contact Us" section

http://www.chevrolet.com/pages/mds/h...r/contactUs.do
Old 07-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #28
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Duly noted.
I see both sides of this, Some of you new costumers don't know Hylton, but you really need to find out about him.

He has done more for most of you then you know. ( As i know it)
And i see your side of it Lucio This is the best place to find info on the camaro its better then most dealers out there.

Like i told Hylton when we talked on the phone many times, That is the hard part To get the salesmen to know the cars there selling, So in a way this may be the best way to do it.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote