Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #309
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
pag1164's IBM with white hockey sticks and hood stripe, from his garage: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/camaro...garage&id=6739

Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #310
sharbaugh
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: IMB RS SS MANUAL LOADED
New stripes coming tomorrow. Will post pics
sharbaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #311
Quikz

Drives: IBM 2SS/RS
INTERIOR COLOR HELP!!!!

First post here!

First off, thanks to all those who posted pics of their IBM camaro cause it truly changed my mind on the color (from black to IBM) and now just can't wait to get it!!

I have ordered a IBM 2SS/RS just over a month ago and yet no movement so still have time to change color options. I currently have the beige interior selected with silver rally stripes, yet don't know if the color combination between the silver door inserts/silver stripes and the beige seats will look good. I know there are pics posted but when sitting in a camaro today, those silver door inserts are pretty dark...

Can anyone comment on this color combination? How about those that have gray interior? Also, how about dirt...does the dirt show easily? I know that black will look good, but going with black interior will make the inside of the car hot and will loose the two-tone look!

Any input would be GREAT!!!!
Quikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #312
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278

Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quikz View Post
First post here!

First off, thanks to all those who posted pics of their IBM camaro cause it truly changed my mind on the color (from black to IBM) and now just can't wait to get it!!

I have ordered a IBM 2SS/RS just over a month ago and yet no movement so still have time to change color options. I currently have the beige interior selected with silver rally stripes, yet don't know if the color combination between the silver door inserts/silver stripes and the beige seats will look good. I know there are pics posted but when sitting in a camaro today, those silver door inserts are pretty dark...

Can anyone comment on this color combination? How about those that have gray interior? Also, how about dirt...does the dirt show easily? I know that black will look good, but going with black interior will make the inside of the car hot and will loose the two-tone look!

Any input would be GREAT!!!!
First and foremost! .... If you ordered Beige interior, the door panels will be Beige and not silver! Silver is only for Black or Grey interior and then only with leather. If you order the cloth interior the door panels will be black cloth.
Personally, I also ordered the IBM with beige leather and think that it is the sharpest combo of all, as not only you get 2-toned interior, but you don't have to clean the carpets as often as the grey since the carpets will be black and less noticable if stains occur. Try keeping light grey clean.

There are plenty of pics showing the beige leather / IBM combo ... just look at the IBM thread on pages 1 - 4.
Attached Images

RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:54 AM   #313
JTinFL

Drives: Fast ones
This color on black wheels would be a hot combo.
JTinFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #314
jsmith1304

Drives: 2SS CGM/IO with orange stripes
I have a IBM with Silver Rally ordered. I am thinking of changing it ot black rally's. Does anyone have any pictures of that combo. Probably looking at the darker rims too.
jsmith1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #315
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith1304 View Post
I have a IBM with Silver Rally ordered. I am thinking of changing it ot black rally's. Does anyone have any pictures of that combo. Probably looking at the darker rims too.
Black Rally's would look sweet, but do them in Gloss not Matte ... it will give your car a more finished look! Almost like they were painted on!
Old 07-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #316
jsmith1304

Drives: 2SS CGM/IO with orange stripes
How do you do that when it is a dealer installed option??
jsmith1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #317
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith1304 View Post
How do you do that when it is a dealer installed option??
Flat Black are dealer installed .. Yes, however, if you prefer Gloss Black instead then simply order from http://www.autotrimdesign.net/detail...Graphic_3.html or another company advertised on this site and when they ship then to you, simply take them to your dealership and have them install it before you take possession. Dealer will charge a fee of up to 2 hours labour so expect to pay another $120 or so. Still worth it and it will look more like painted on rather than just a decal. I'm looking into a different shade of metallic blue stripes for my IBM camaro ... don't want to be like everyone elses.
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #318
cyberdelic

Drives: 2SS/RS L99, IBM w/ White Rally
Alright, that beige interior looks pretty sweet. Now I'm second guessing the black interior. Do have any good pictures of the black and gray interiors on an IBM?
Old 07-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #319
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdelic View Post
Alright, that beige interior looks pretty sweet. Now I'm second guessing the black interior. Do have any good pictures of the black and gray interiors on an IBM?
Page 5 post # 104 shows light gray on this thread

Page 6 post # 142 shows Black.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #320
cyberdelic

Drives: 2SS/RS L99, IBM w/ White Rally
Very cool. I figured there were some pics...I'm just feeling lazy today .
Old 07-10-2009, 03:17 PM   #321
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
sharbaugh's new pics from: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31787

Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #322
cstproductions

Drives: Future 1LT IBM Camaro
What do the cloth door inserts look like compared to the ones with leather interior? do they look cheap?

cstproductions is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ibm camaro, imperial blue, imperial blue camaro, imperial blue metallic, imperial blue metallic camaro, the best color ever