Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 04-30-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
Hunt Valley Horsepower

Drives: '09 BMW 335i xDrive M Sport
Hunt Valley Horsepower – June 1 – The Early Summer Big One

Celebrate the arrival of summer with Hunt Valley Horsepower! Winter tires…out. Summer tires…in. Snow and ice…out. Warm sun…in. Its time to roll down the windows and cruise to Hunt Valley!

Many of you were there for our One-Year Anniversary on Saturday, March 30. 850 show cars from all marques and all generations came together in celebration of our automotive enthusiast community in a family-friendly environment.

If you missed the CarBuzz.com coverage of the One-Year Anniversary, you can see it right HERE.

Our region has formed a very special automotive enthusiast community. Many folks have commented that they have never seen such diversity in automobiles combined with equal diversity in people. All generations of cars…and people. We all come together for the common love of cars and the respect for our growing community. Invite your car club. Invite your friends. Bring the family!

Date & Time - Saturday, June 1 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (Show cars can enter the coned area starting at 6:30 a.m. Arrive early!)

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); ½-mile on the left (when on the property, make a right at the T and you’ll see Joe’s Crab Shack)

Parking - Show and spectator vehicles enter from Shawan Road. If you are trailering a vehicle, please enter from York Road. (A parking map will be posted closer to the special event date.)

Automobiles - If you car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. All marques and all generations are invited to participate. You'll see classic, luxury, exotic and race cars and many classifications in between.

Admission - Free for show cars and spectators! Donations to help cover administrative costs are encouraged. Donations can be made at the drop box located at the food service area in the center of the gathering.

Register - If you use Facebook, please note your attendance plans HERE. Registration is not required but it helps provide attendance expectations for planning purposes.

Food & Drink - Caribou Coffee, Panera, Chick-fil-A and Wegmans will be open and there will be food and drink sales within our gathering area.

Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing inclement weather (steady rain, thunderstorms, etc.), the rain date is Saturday, June 8.

Spread the word! See you on June 1 at Hunt Valley Horsepower!

Rich “Will” Williams

P.S.
June 1 will be the release date of our new home – horsepowering.com. Bookmark it for future use!
Hunt Valley Horsepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
Hunt Valley Horsepower

Thank you to everyone that has been there from the start and thank you to everyone that has joined our family over the past 14 months. It has been an honor to connect owners from all generations and to see cars from all marques and generations in one location.

While we gather every Saturday, we’re nearly 3 weeks away from a special gathering on Saturday, June 1. We’ll celebrate our community along with some special guests. Also, you’ll have an opportunity to sign up for our involvement in Baltimore County’s Adopt-A-Road Program. The road of choice is Thornton Mill Road – not only because of its proximity to Hunt Valley Towne Centre – but because it’s a road that is enjoyed my so many automotive enthusiasts.

Feel free to check out our Facebook Fan Page -- https://www.facebook.com/HuntValleyHorsepower -- where you can see a video of the adopted road. [Facebook membership is not required to view.] The 3.6-mile drive starts on the northern end of Thornton Mill Road at Gerber Lane and continues until its southern end on York Road. For reference on its proximity to Hunt Valley Towne Centre, the video closes at that point. Please be aware that the video speed was increased 2x to bring the time under 4 minutes.

[On the page, you’ll also be able to see the short video by Joseph Townsend that provides a nice cap to our One-Year Anniversary on March 30.]

If you are a Facebook member, you can register for the gathering on June 1 right here -- https://www.facebook.com/events/4589...58995374175243. Registration is not required but it helps set the table for on-site planning. As always, there is no admission fee. Its about the people, the cars and our special community. Come celebrate for two hours (or more if you like). Spread the word!

See you down the road!

Rich “Will” Williams
Hunt Valley Horsepower
Old 05-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
StevenM
I love my Camaro 2SS/RS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
I will be there!
StevenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
Hunt Valley Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenM View Post
I will be there!
Steven, we look forward to seeing a quality crew from Camaro5!

The Early Spring Gathering is 10 days away!

All marques and generations of cars are invited. If you have been in attendance at our weekly gatherings and possibly our One-Year Anniversary on March 30, you have knowledge of the fabulous variety of cars and fantastic people that congregate in our family-friendly environment.

Please check the following link for more information. [Facebook membership is not required to view.] If you are a Facebook member, you can also register here. Registration is not required but the developing totals assist in planning.

https://www.facebook.com/events/4589...58995374175243

Caribou Coffee, Panera Bread, Chick-fil-A and Wegmans will be open at 6:00 a.m. to satisfy your need for personal fuel. California Pizza Kitchen will also be offering food and drink within our gathering’s confines.

As always, there is no admission. The parking area will be open at 6:30 a.m. for the early risers and anyone that wants to ensure quality parking for their car club.

As many of you know, parking by classification isn't always necessary. If your group of 3 is comprised of a '50 Studebaker Champion, '11 Lexus LFA and a '77 Trans Am, park as a group. Common sense rules the morning. The main benefit of the map is to accommodate car clubs that focus on a classification.

If you are local to our region, you are encouraged to sign-up for future involvement in our Adopt-A-Road Program. 4 times per year, we’ll get together to make Thornton Mill Road look sharp and we’ll be protecting our local waterways to boot.

Remember, we gather every Saturday but Saturday June 1 is a little extra special.

See you down the road!

Rich “Will” Williams
Hunt Valley Horsepower
Old 05-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #5
atma
disco kryptonite

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
in there
Old 05-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #6
Hunt Valley Horsepower

The Early Summer Special Gathering is less than 72 hours away! Its time to review the weather forecast. The morning’s temperatures will be rising through the 70’s and are projected to reach near 80 by our 10 a.m. departure time. The roads are projected to be dry overnight and through the morning.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/hun...eather/2121248

If you’re a member on Facebook, you can note your attendance here… https://www.facebook.com/events/4589...58995374175243
** If you do not use Facebook, simply arrive, we have the space to accommodate you.

There’s no admission. There’s no judging. Its simply a great time with a quality group of automotive enthusiasts.

Hunt Valley Horsepower has adopted Thornton Mill Road as part of Baltimore County’s Adopt-A-Road Program. Keep an eye on the Facebook Fan Page -- https://www.facebook.com/HuntValleyHorsepower -- for more information if you would like to participate! The first clean-up event will occur in the summer.

The weather is on our side! Shine up your treasured auto! See you on Saturday morning at Hunt Valley Horsepower!

Rich “Will” Williams
Hunt Valley Horsepower
Old 05-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #7
bhillakaiceberg

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS & 2017 1SS
In there

2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Auto
9.29 @144.57mph ALL MOTOR SBE

#TEAMGPI Gwatney Performance Innovation

bhillakaiceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:38 AM   #8
bhillakaiceberg

BUMP BUMP BUMP for tomar Morning!!!! Hope to get a good 5th Gen crowd out there again!!

This photo is from the One Year Anniversary a cpl months ago.
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
bhillakaiceberg

Over 600 Cars showed up! DMVC5 represented nicely in this video!

http://vimeo.com/67482808#

Old 06-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #10
StevenM
I love my Camaro 2SS/RS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Great turnout at Hunt Valley Horsepower! A lot of camaros! There will be another Hunt Valley Horsepower meet August 10th and I plan on going!
StevenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #11
atma
disco kryptonite

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenM View Post
Great turnout at Hunt Valley Horsepower! A lot of camaros! There will be another Hunt Valley Horsepower meet August 10th and I plan on going!
There is actually a Hunt Valley Horsepower meet every single Saturday morning. While August 10th is the next "big one," the weekly gatherings each has it's own sights to see and offers its own great experience.