Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 05-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Tom_T

Drives: 2013 Convertible /2SS/RS/LS3
Jet Chevrolet

Jet Chevrolet has a Camaro that I am interested in. I am wondering if anyone here has any experience in dealing with them.

Thanks in advance.
Tom_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
Wabbit

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS SIM/Grey lnt/Sun/Nav
The Salesman I talked to was a young kid that was totally clueless. Kept using buzzwords and sales tactics that were ineffective. The only thing he was good at was getting me to go elsewhere to look. I won't say that he lied in the brief period I talked with him, just seriously misinformed and didn't want to hear any different.
Ambient Lighting - Saving my $$$ now
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #3
Tom_T

Drives: 2013 Convertible /2SS/RS/LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
The Salesman I talked to was a young kid that was totally clueless. Kept using buzzwords and sales tactics that were ineffective. The only thing he was good at was getting me to go elsewhere to look. I won't say that he lied in the brief period I talked with him, just seriously misinformed and didn't want to hear any different.
Thanks for your reply. We made the trip over last Saturday and traded the '11 in for a '13 2SS/RS with the 6speed. I got a bug that I just had to have the manual transmission. After looking locally and even making a trip over to Kellogg the wife said ok but only if it was another black one. Jet had the only black convertible with everything that I wanted in the new one. They did ok on the experience and it was as painless as possible. They have a great inventory of Camaro's both used and new, if you know of anyone looking to buy a Camaro.
The best thing on the new one is the "dual mode" exhaust, it makes the car. Now I know why everyone "mods" the exhaust system. Oh, and before I left the dealership they did let me know about the "fuse pull" for the exhaust. Not sure I need to do it though, it sounds great the way it is.
Tom_T is offline   Reply With Quote