Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #2283
TitanTerry

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2LT, RS, ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiztedjeckel View Post

Thats my car I ordered the first week of July. Took it out for an hour test drive and then backed out on it cause it didn't have the remote car start for whatever reason like they said it would when I ordered it with the RS package.

Here it is sitting in my driveway

By twiztedjeckel
You have to order the automatic to get the Remote start I believe.
Hope to get mine soon, TPD was 8/24/09 and I got my VIN

~ It's not a car...
~ IT'S A CAMARO!
~

Ordered: 07/02/09
HOME - 9/25/09
TitanTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:08 PM   #2284
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
Thanks, I love it!!! So much fun! And stripes may be in the future.
Very cool. Like the color. What color stripes? White/silver,...?
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #2285
TitanTerry

Quote:
She finally arrived, Double Stuffed Oreos and all!
It is a beauty, can't wait to get mine too. I got the silver rally stripes, they look so nice with the wheels.... Suggestion to you... Have someone jack up your front just enough to aligne your wheels so they are perfectly machted, does wonders for the overal look

~ It's not a car...
~ IT'S A CAMARO!
~

HOME - 9/25/09
Old 09-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #2286
TitanTerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
Very cool. Like the color. What color stripes? White/silver,...?
I went with Silver, it compliments the wheels. I also saw it in person before I ordered and it was beautiful. white was too overpowering and subracted from the balance of the car to me.

~ It's not a car...
~ IT'S A CAMARO!
~

HOME - 9/25/09
Old 09-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #2287
Twiztedjeckel

Drives: '06 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanTerry View Post
You have to order the automatic to get the Remote start I believe.
Hope to get mine soon, TPD was 8/24/09 and I got my VIN

It is an automatic............
Twiztedjeckel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #2288
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
Quote:

Thats my car I ordered the first week of July. Took it out for an hour test drive and then backed out on it cause it didn't have the remote car start for whatever reason like they said it would when I ordered it with the RS package.

Here it is sitting in my driveway

By twiztedjeckel
you didnt buy the car because it didnt have the remote start? lame. That means you didnt really want it or you ordered it without knowing you can afford it. Oh well, one more camaro for someone else.
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #2289
Twiztedjeckel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrarimk13 View Post
you didnt buy the car because it didnt have the remote start? lame. That means you didnt really want it or you ordered it without knowing you can afford it. Oh well, one more camaro for someone else.
HA! After you pull your head out of your ass and realize that you don't know the whole story and what I did was for the reason I said it was, you might see that a factory remote start is a nice feature. The dealer said it'd come with it, it didn't-therefore the car wasn't the one I wanted. If the car didn't come with the polished wheels like I ordered, I wouldn't have got it for that reason.

Only reason in the world to order a car is to get it exactly the way you want, or you can go pick off the lot like the rest of the monkey's and buy what somebody else picks for you. There is the great exception where somebody may find the needle in the haystack of life and come across THEIR perfect car, but when that happens,its few and far between.

Now, why I'm justifying my actions to somebody over the internet is beyond me, but, I am, and the car is a great car. Just didn't come with what I was told it would.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #2290
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
Quote:
HA! After you pull your head out of your ass and realize that you don't know the whole story and what I did was for the reason I said it was, you might see that a factory remote start is a nice feature. The dealer said it'd come with it, it didn't-therefore the car wasn't the one I wanted. If the car didn't come with the polished wheels like I ordered, I wouldn't have got it for that reason.

Only reason in the world to order a car is to get it exactly the way you want, or you can go pick off the lot like the rest of the monkey's and buy what somebody else picks for you. There is the great exception where somebody may find the needle in the haystack of life and come across THEIR perfect car, but when that happens,its few and far between.

Now, why I'm justifying my actions to somebody over the internet is beyond me, but, I am, and the car is a great car. Just didn't come with what I was told it would.
and thats it, you didnt ask the dealer to order the correct car? or do you have another on order?
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #2291
Kamaro223
Kamaro223

Drives: 2016 RS/LT Camaros
Twiztedjeckel...you said 'monkey's'!!! I love it!!! I took out the RJT 6-speed instead of your automatic. I found the stick to be touchy. It took a while to get used to and I thought it might in a PITA to have as a daily summer car. But I only did a quick 5 file route and couldn't get the best feel for it. How was the automatic? What kind of mileage did you get during your trip?
I am really liking that these two SS are there at the same time b/c I can compare exactly what I want. For example....I know I need a 2SS, with the RS package and gray leather. The sunroof in my girlfriends Malibu is so loud when it's open...the Camaro isn't that much better, so that's not a big deal to me. The last two decisions are color and tranny. I think RJT looks better at night than the ABM and I have a strip scheme in mind to match my dad's Harley if I get the RJT. Decisions!! Decisions!! Decisions!!
Old 09-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #2292
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJ View Post
Awesome!!! Congrats No fair...I did not get my Oreos from Calvin ..lol I am going to call him and ask for mine. I am betting he does not call me back...lol

That color looks great Love the interior color too!
The Oreos were from Hylton!
Old 09-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #2293
DCJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
The Oreos were from Hylton!

I know I was poking fun at how well Calvin called us back when we would call him....or should I say he never called us back..lol

I just did my fuse pull tonight. Have you read that thread yet about pulling those 2 fuses on the V8 forum section?
Old 09-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #2294
Twiztedjeckel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaro223 View Post
Twiztedjeckel...you said 'monkey's'!!! I love it!!! I took out the RJT 6-speed instead of your automatic. I found the stick to be touchy. It took a while to get used to and I thought it might in a PITA to have as a daily summer car. But I only did a quick 5 file route and couldn't get the best feel for it. How was the automatic? What kind of mileage did you get during your trip?
I am really liking that these two SS are there at the same time b/c I can compare exactly what I want. For example....I know I need a 2SS, with the RS package and gray leather. The sunroof in my girlfriends Malibu is so loud when it's open...the Camaro isn't that much better, so that's not a big deal to me. The last two decisions are color and tranny. I think RJT looks better at night than the ABM and I have a strip scheme in mind to match my dad's Harley if I get the RJT. Decisions!! Decisions!! Decisions!!
Looks like you can't receive private messages. I don't want to muck up the thread here with shop talk when its primarily a thread about the color. Send me an IM or PM or whatever the hell they're called on hereI'll share my thoughts with you on that particular car.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:07 AM   #2295
Twiztedjeckel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrarimk13 View Post
and thats it, you didnt ask the dealer to order the correct car? or do you have another on order?
What? And wait another 2 months for them to screw up again? lol-funny guy
Old 09-05-2009, 12:31 AM   #2296
bluecamaroguy

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS ABM!
I'm glad I park far away so people won't park next to me.........

bluecamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!