Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #57
audio321

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
I may finally be able to make this one. Count me in for now. I too am a team 2SS/RS.
audio321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #58
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
Sounds great audio. Shaping up to be a great get together. I will be stopping by dicks to get an extra glove and bat. If anyone else has a bat or gloves couldn't hurt to bring it.
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #59
Spaceballone

Time is near

Hey all,

Just a heads up. I started to track the food people are telling me what they are bringing and i am keeping track of it on the OP. Outside of the obvious i will make sure food is labeled so that people with allergies can be aware before consumption. The +1's by names are people that have family friends that will be coming along and want to play. I think i may have enough for an extra team. So just let me know what you plan on bringing so i can mark it down. Other than that, looking like a good turn out!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #60
Spaceballone

UPDATE

Due to possible t_Storms in the area that day. The park is not allowing any fields to be used for fear of thunder storms in the area. I have been given a notice to reschedule the event and will do so. I will post up some dates but they will be for the month of August - due to the fact i will be out of town most weekends in July, and the rest of June. Sorry for the bad news, i didn't want to wait to long and have people buy food or waste money. Will update the thread once a date can be selected.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #61
jennnchuck

Drives: 2010 yellow 2lt/rs
ok well keep us updated on the time and date. we are both in. chuck n jenn. we will also be bringing foods
jennnchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #62
TO
G-Man

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2LT RS VICT.RED
Smile Why Not Still Meet, Greet & Cruise Somewhere To Eat?

With the number of people who have said they would be there, just cancel game for another date, take advantage of this time to come together, we are already in the middle of June. It,s been 2 mths. since Eastcoastsuperchargers. Time is going faster than these cars. Just my opinion!!!!!! TO The G-Man
TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #63
Spaceballone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO View Post
With the number of people who have said they would be there, just cancel game for another date, take advantage of this time to come together, we are already in the middle of June. It,s been 2 mths. since Eastcoastsuperchargers. Time is going faster than these cars. Just my opinion!!!!!! TO The G-Man
I can meet up any time this weekend, now that the game is put on hold. I can roll tonight or sunday, let me know.