Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 10-15-2015, 12:00 AM   #1
masterj1109

Drives: 2010 Hennessey HPE 650 Camaro
Looking for a Car Shipping Company Recommendation

I need to have my car transported but almost all companies seem to have some horrible reviews. Does anyone have a company recommendation?

Details:
- Each way is approx 275 miles
- Needs to be there for about a week and than it can be picked up and returned back home

Thx!
masterj1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:22 AM   #2
Wileycoyote

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
My neighbor is a driver for Flawless Hauling, they specialize in high end vehicles, classics, and dealership delivery. They are a Round Rock, Texas based company. They are a really professional car transport company from what I see. Just google Flawless Hauling and talk to them and see if they can suite your needs.
Wileycoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 11:16 PM   #3
masterj1109

Drives: 2010 Hennessey HPE 650 Camaro
Great, thx for the info Wiley
masterj1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:27 AM   #4
MoveWheels

Drives: -----
Hi, masterj1109

It all depends what you are searching for. If you are looking for cheap cheap pricing, you'll find a lot of companies (even with good reviews) who will promise you to deliver that, but never will. Reason for that is that most of companies you will be communicating are brokerages and they subcontract your order to a carrier who actually sets the price. Price depends more not only on the distance, but on there route too. It might cost $300 to move your vehicle those 275 mile one way and up to $600 to get the car back. Your best option is to find a company who will show you real pricing and screenshots from their internal system with actual carriers rates. They will even give you a discount from their fee if you travel back with them. I have used MoveWheels several times and they explain everything clearly and open the rates for you if you ask and also can be reached easily.
MoveWheels is offline   Reply With Quote