Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 12-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #155
Will@Apf

Drives: corvette
Steve, does the car run great? are the parts still on the car? did you take pride in your work? better yet, is the customer happy??? Bet the answer is yes!... It sucks when you get beat up for being honest

Hell, who wants an HONEST shop working on someones pride and joy these days? i rather go to a shop that fudges the numbers and just pretends to know what they are talking about!

Steve you SUCK for being so GOOD!

Congrats for doing a great job on this install and thank you for being honest!

To bad your one of the few good shops still out there!
Will@Apf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:57 AM   #156
Massaw

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Autom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Not sure how to Interpret this statement.

My Answer was Regarding GM Warranty, and the message was, If you modify your vehicle, Except responsibility, don't expect GM to foot the bill if something breaks due to your modifications.

If you Want your Vehicle to be covered 100% by it's factory warranty DON'T Modifiy it in any way shape or form.

Even then the Service Manager can Play the Abuse Card if something in the drivetrain breaks.

We Supercharge/turbocharge 1000s of vehicles from all brands, When done correctly they live a happy life even under usage of full power on a regular baisis, this does not mean that Parts will never fail, but we take every precaution to prevent it.

Call me to discuss in full detail so there is no assumptions.

Ted.
Ted,

I am interested in a complete Vortech kit for my 2010 SS autom, I am considering new camshafts too.
I have JBA headers and MBRP exhaust installed already.
Looking forward to your advice.
Max
Massaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:38 AM   #157
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaw View Post
Ted,

I am interested in a complete Vortech kit for my 2010 SS autom, I am considering new camshafts too.
I have JBA headers and MBRP exhaust installed already.
Looking forward to your advice.
Max
4 Vortech Kits just rolled in the door, shoot me an email with all your questions and for special Pricing.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #158
Steve@AandACorvette

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will@Apf View Post
Steve, does the car run great? are the parts still on the car? did you take pride in your work? better yet, is the customer happy??? Bet the answer is yes!... It sucks when you get beat up for being honest

Hell, who wants an HONEST shop working on someones pride and joy these days? i rather go to a shop that fudges the numbers and just pretends to know what they are talking about!

Steve you SUCK for being so GOOD!

Congrats for doing a great job on this install and thank you for being honest!

To bad your one of the few good shops still out there!
xSSkier874 (Mike) is happy with his car, so far. He added his headers and without any tuning showed a 20hp increase. We may have been able to squeeze some more out of it if we tuned it up a bit, but we ran out of time. There may be a cam or some other goodies in the future.
Steve@AandACorvette is offline   Reply With Quote