Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 06-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #127
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy

What an awesome shot, Shaun! I know there's a lot of us that would like to get one like that. I'm hoping we can live up to your expectations. Our little gathering is growing, and I have no idea what the final result will be, but I can say it will be all the more exciting with your presence, and all the others that are joining in daily.

As far as the minor changes; we all know that a Camaro is an "eternal work in progress"!

Dizzy82, you're on the maybe list, and I hope you make it down to represent PA!

Whoa, Hesk, you sneaked in while I was typing! You're in! How's that for quick?

Here's the list of those attending (as posted on this thread, responding by PM, or in-person.):

Last updated 11:06 PM, 6/19/13

camaroguy2010
brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
iceman5730 (Canada!)
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY/& Rachel
Fifth Jen/BAD Z/28
ctinatx
mosplace78 (Hotwheels Edition!)
firestone_ss
M3NTA7
Claudine Smith
Jared Geddes
Angel Patterson
Joey Emm (You're on C5, aren't you?)
Camaro Melody
Sister Sue
1hotchevy
tlcamaro
Merc (Canada! That's two..)
1o.f00t.570rk
kjnylin
keving2873
SSmoothie
Rickerbucks (Canada...that's three!)
Lori Constantine Vicente
Kathleen (MonaVie Yellow Camaro)
HESK_84

Oh yeah, and With envy/Dragonlady!

And here's the "Maybe" list:

golfaholic
schoen311 (Idaho!)
Wabbit
MXR
Caddyroger
Mary Spisak
Faisal AL (Faze911)
Rick Serralta
Gee John
Shellie Gilbertson Garms
Thomas Young
Dizzy82

Did I miss anybody? I know there are quite a few more coming that are not on C5, or facebook.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:39 AM   #128
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
Quote:
Originally Posted by HESK_84 View Post
Where do I sign in?

I'm in!
Wow! That's a drive...
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #129
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
I hope that the drive in knows how many will be hungry!!!! I enjoyed the food last year and the shakes were very good...
Old 06-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #130
HESK_84

Drives: 2012 2LT RS
That was quick!

Thanks a lot, With envy (not literally thanks with envy).
Old 06-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #131
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
All of you "maybes", need to show up!

Us Camaro5 owners in the PNW are a forgotten group. I'd like to see us make the Home Page on this event!

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:59 AM   #132
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
I hope that the drive in knows how many will be hungry!!!! I enjoyed the food last year and the shakes were very good...
They do. That's why the manager asked me to set the start time at 11:00. It spreads out the rush a little bit more and allows them to serve everybody better. And I would like to ask that everybody remember that they will have a huge workload that day, and to please be patient if your order takes a little while. You'll have plenty of pretty cars to look at while you are waiting.

Quote:
That was quick!

Thanks a lot, With envy (not literally thanks with envy).
Like your tagline. I drive in the Pacific Northwest: It makes complete sense to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 View Post
All of you "maybes", need to show up!

Us Camaro5 owners in the PNW are a forgotten group. I'd like to see us make the Home Page on this event!

Old 06-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #133
Jayhawk500

I need some help here...

Mapquest is sending me to some road called Oravetz Rd SE. According to the satellite map this looks to be a country club on the White River. I've typed the address in as you have it on the first post and I get the above road. This is one of those WT# things... I'm sure Mapquest is FUBAR'd.

Help please!

Edit: Think I found the problem...It's Mapquest.
Wally's isn't listed in Mapquest. I had to put in the 600-699 Block of Park Ave. This takes me to the intersection in front of Wally's.

So it looks we may be staying in the Puyallup area and then driving in to Buckley. Anyone know how long/far this drive would be?

Chris

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!

Last edited by Jayhawk500; 06-23-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #134
Caddyroger

Drives: 2011 RJT Camaro LT2 RS auto shift
Quote:
I need some help here...

Mapquest is sending me to some road called Oravetz Rd SE. According to the satellite map this looks to be a country club on the White River. I've typed the address in as you have it on the first post and I get the above road. This is one of those WT# things... I'm sure Mapquest is FUBAR'd.

Help please!

Edit: Think I found the problem...It's Mapquest.
Wally's isn't listed in Mapquest. I had to put in the 600-699 Block of Park Ave. This takes me to the intersection in front of Wally's.

So it looks we may be staying in the Puyallup area and then driving in Buckley. Anyone know how long/far this drive would be?

Chris
By google maps it is about a 23 minutes drive from Puyallup.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #135
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyroger View Post
Thanks Caddyroger!

As long as anyone travels Hwy 410 , just stay on it and you can't miss Wally's.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #136
MXR

Drives: 13 ZL1 JDP 850
How many are interested in going for a cruise after the meet ? I will probably drive up to Sunrise on the east side of Mt Rainier on my way back home after the meet . A couple weeks ago on a Monday we drove up hwy 410 through Wallys /Enumclaw area at noon , went up to Crystal MT ( the gondola was closed weekdays ) , up 410 past the entance to Sunrise ( still closed for snow ? ) , up to Chinook Pass , back down and around the mountain , up to Paradise , back down to Elbe around 3:30 then south on my way home .
MXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #137
Jayhawk500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyroger View Post
This is good. That way the wifey can sleep in some.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:18 AM   #138
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXR View Post
How many are interested in going for a cruise after the meet ? I will probably drive up to Sunrise on the east side of Mt Rainier on my way back home after the meet . A couple weeks ago on a Monday we drove up hwy 410 through Wallys /Enumclaw area at noon , went up to Crystal MT ( the gondola was closed weekdays ) , up 410 past the entance to Sunrise ( still closed for snow ? ) , up to Chinook Pass , back down and around the mountain , up to Paradise , back down to Elbe around 3:30 then south on my way home .
That's a good idea! I've been making the point for awhile that this is a good jumping off point to some interesting places.

Quote:
This is good. That way the wifey can sleep in some.
I know I'm a little late to the party on this one, but I thought I'd post this map for anyone else who might be wondering how to get here. It's real easy to get here from just about anywhere, and it's almost all freeway, with just a final stretch of highway.

If you are coming from the North; either I-5 or I-405: You want to end up on SR-167 South.

From I-5: You can take SR-18 between I-5 and 167 in Auburn. Although I find the Kent Des Moines Rd in Kent easier and quicker.

From I-405: Just take the Kent-Auburn exit in Renton that puts you right onto 167 Southbound.

Take SR-167 South to the SR-410 interchange. (The green line on the map.) Get on 410. (It only goes East.) Stay on 410 all the way to Buckley.

If you are coming from the South (The red line.): Oregon or Olympia, it's all the same; take I-5 North until you get to the SR-512 interchange at Joint Base Lewis-McChord. Take 512 East. (Once again, it only goes East.) SR-512 ends in Puyallup by meeting up with SR-167. Take 167 East for less than a mile. Stay right all the way, and you'll end up merging onto SR-410 East. Stay on 410 until you get to Buckley.

You could practically drive all the way from Oregon without using your turn signal. (But then people would mistake you for a Washington driver!)

If you are coming from the peninsula: Once you are over the bridge and onto I-5, you can go South to 512. Or you can go Northbound and take the River Road exit to Puyallup, or cut through Fife a little further down if you know the route.

Name:  Wallymap 05.png
Views: 565
Size:  333.1 KB

Old 06-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #139
Jayhawk500

Thanks for the update.

Chris

Old 07-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #140
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Where do I sign in?

I'm in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedReality View Post
Wow! That's a drive...