Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #57
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
And just so everyone knows.....the pictures of the cars (the tops section) does NOT have a border around them.....as the picture above may lead you to believe, that's just a screen shot from the 1st proof set in acrobat I sent Tag. the pictures are printed all the way to the edge.

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 11-22-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #58
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Here's a shot of July to give you all an idea as to what the bottom half looks like.
Awesome!! July is my new favorite month!

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #59
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
SICK!!!!!
Just wait until you see Feb...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
And just so everyone knows.....the pictures of the cars (the tops section) does NOT have a border around them.....as the picture above may lead you to believe, that's just a screen shot from the 1st proof set in acrobat I sent Tag.
thanks for that, sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post
Awesome!! July is my new favorite month!

I must say, I absolutely LOVED that pic of yours.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #60
PMJ
Seeking 9s on M6...

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3 aka "BlackWidow"
Very cool! I've ordered a few...
Old 11-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #61
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMJ View Post
Very cool! I've ordered a few...
Old 11-23-2013, 10:11 AM   #62
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Sure there are. I suppose it might be tough to see the pix, but look at July's shot and see Lowlife. While he might not be the main pic, it sure is a 1LE. Then there's SUKXOST with his 1LE in Jan.

Then there's Sharp-ZL1, hardestya, flyingfortress1994, ... (all ZL1's)

While we might not have had a 1LE or ZL1 as a main pic, it was nothing intentional. However yes....there are several 1LE's and ZL1's in the calendar.
SS with ZL1 front ends are taking over the world. Smh. Love the idea of the calendar nonetheless. Would have rathered you said it was "intentional" to not have ZL1 as a main pic than not. That's the first thing I noticed.

Last edited by FINALLYSATISFIED; 11-23-2013 at 10:33 AM.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #63
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
SS with ZL1 front ends are taking over the world. Smh. Love the idea of the calendar nonetheless. Would have rathered you said it was "intentional" to not have ZL1 as a main pic than not. That's the first thing I noticed.
Ah, I gotcha. Well, not having a ZL1 or 1LE as a main pic wasn't intentional...sorry. But there's (IMO) a pretty good reason. We'd never intentionally exclude someone's car. I won't go through the entire selection process, BUT.... looking through the COTW threads for good calendar worthy pictures turned out to not be so easy. It took quite a while going through many, many pages and while there were some awesome pix, some members went well out of their way to post up some incredible and professional looking shots making things much easier.

Some of the guys and gals had professional style shots done of their rides in some BEAUTIFUL settings. Now...look at a shot of a beautiful Camaro in front of some beautiful pine trees with gorgeous mountainous terrain behind it on a bridge and compare to another beautiful Camaro (which might be a 1LE or ZL1) who's best pix are in front of their garage, out in the street, there's no beautiful background, etc. It's pretty easy to whittle down which pix would be main page worthy.

I'd love to see a 2014 1LE (or even a 2013) in the main shot and was trying to get one person in particular to get new shots of their ride for me. They didn't come through. Someone else got the main pic. If people post up those calendar worthy shots, the chances they get the main pic skyrocket. I looked for great shots of a blue ZL1 and a white 1LE....nada.

With the next calendar, all COTW's will know what's expected from them if they want to have a chance at the main pic. Once you see the main shots of this calendar, you will know why.

I LOVE the cars and rides that were put into this calendar. I wish we could have featured all of them. Heck, I wish we could put together a COTW magazine full of several pix of each car (wonder if we could do that). But we worked together on this the best we could. 1LE, V8, V6, ZL1, ....all have the same chance to get that main shot...post your best pix and let's see what we can do.
Old 11-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #64
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
I think you guys did a outstanding job thank you very much. Thank you very much for putting I car in it also.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #65
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOM Black Diamond View Post
I think you guys did a outstanding job thank you very much. Thank you very much for putting I car in it also.
Thanks! And you are very welcome. With a car as awesome as yours and the sweet pix to go along with it, it was a pleasure to use your car for Jan.

AWESOME shot!
Old 11-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #66
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Quote:
Thanks! And you are very welcome. With a car as awesome as yours and the sweet pix to go along with it, it was a pleasure to use your car for Jan.

AWESOME shot!
Thank you very much.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #67
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
So will calendar orders combined with other merchandise be held and shipped together?
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #68
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

That was pretty much the plan so folks could save on shipping. We don't have a UPS shipping account since that costs more than USPS. We do our absolute best to give the best shipping rates so they are pretty much as low as I think we can get them. Now if we start splitting up orders, we double ship resulting in higher shipping charges than what we charged the customer for. Calendars should be here Dec 5th...so they should be headed back out immediately after that.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:23 PM   #69
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Sounds like a plan. Thanks.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:29 PM   #70
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
I placed my order! I got 4 of them haha.

Thanx for featuring my car! I cant wait to get them!