Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
midniteryda21

Drives: 2011 chevy camaro
Camaro Clubs

Is there any Camaro clubs in the davison or flint MI. Or within an hour time traveling please let me know thanks
midniteryda21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Try these guys.

http://detroit5thgen.com/

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:56 AM   #3
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
There's also mifbody.com (Michigan FBody) which is statewide - we're not a club though, we're a forum like Camaro5 but everyone's from Michigan.

And we also have folks from all generations, not just 5th gens.

"Gone But Not Forgotten"
2016 Camaro 1LT A8 - "Elmo"
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb"
2012 Camaro 1LS M6 - "Clifford"

Michigan FBody Association
http://www.mifbody.com/
meissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
midniteryda21

Drives: 2011 chevy camaro
Wanted to say thanks guys I am new to this site and want to get in a club for camaros thank you
Old 02-27-2013, 04:59 AM   #5
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
There's also mifbody.com (Michigan FBody) which is statewide - we're not a club though, we're a forum like Camaro5 but everyone's from Michigan.

And we also have folks from all generations, not just 5th gens.

Thanks Brian, I guess I never knew that about Mifbody. I always thought it was a club. Learn something enw everyday. Time to go sign up.

Thanks.

to the OP, as for the Detroit5th Gen Club I am one of the origanal members. IF you should have any questions please feel free to contact me. I posted that link to our club site on your other thread.

Mike
Old 02-27-2013, 06:46 AM   #6
Easton091

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Thanks Brian, I guess I never knew that about Mifbody. I always thought it was a club. Learn something enw everyday. Time to go sign up.

Thanks.

to the OP, as for the Detroit5th Gen Club I am one of the origanal members. IF you should have any questions please feel free to contact me. I posted that link to our club site on your other thread.

Mike
Definetly try www.detroit5thgen. They do a ton of shows and gatherings. Im actually gonna join their club in the next few months.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #7
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post

Thanks.

Mike
Yup, although people call us a club and it's kind of a grey area, we're not a club - no membership fees, no obligations. Just a social forum to meet other Michigan based FBody enthusiasts. Similar to the regional forum on here, CamaroZ28, LS1Tech, etc but all in one website. Admittedly we're more heavy on 3rd and 4th gen cars, but we do have a bunch of members with 5th gens too.

"Gone But Not Forgotten"
2016 Camaro 1LT A8 - "Elmo"
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb"
2012 Camaro 1LS M6 - "Clifford"

Michigan FBody Association
http://www.mifbody.com/
meissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #8
dermo1989
BAQNBLK

Drives: 2010 SS/RS BLACK W/INFERNO PKG
We have a few members in your area for sure. We rotate our meetings to make it conveinant for everyone.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:33 PM   #9
F5ABM
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 ABM 2LT/RS/6A
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio is planning a trip to GM Heritage Center in Sterling Hgts, MI. We need a minimum of 30 participant for a Saturday tour. We are planning the event for May18. Cost is $20 per person. If interested PM me.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:40 AM   #10
oville-rider

Drives: 2010 Camaro Summit White 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteryda21 View Post
Is there any Camaro clubs in the davison or flint MI. Or within an hour time traveling please let me know thanks
Unfortunately I know of nothing in our north end of the world. As mentioned Detroit 5th Gen is your best bet if your strictly interested in the newer Camaro's. Members cover a large portion of S.E. Michigan. They have Chevrolet Dealership ( Rodger's Chevrolet ) as one of their major sponser's and has been there since the club started. Behind Derrick and Rodger's Chevrolet it's been a 5th Gen Camaro Club on the rise. I'm sure you could check out there next meeting and see if it's what your looking for? I'm sure by now you've checked out their website. Good Luck in your search! PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SPRING
oville-rider is offline   Reply With Quote