Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-31-2013, 04:20 PM   #29
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Zero View Post
lol we really are giving this guy a warm welcome to C5 hes probably never coming back onto this site as a fellow chicagoan were just bustin your balls.
See, people always talk about how we should be extra nice to new members....I feel that if they cant take a little heat, opposite opinions and take things said on a public forum personally, its best they learn early that they don't belong on a public forum....

I'm not condoning arbitrary slamming of someone, but disagreement and sarcasm is part of any forum except maybe "my little pony mamsy pamsy land forum"........
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:40 PM   #30
Edwin320

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoVenezuela View Post
it would just look so sweet without it. It would look like a more mature car, not something a 16 year old got for his birthday. Of all the poseur cars, or eh, pony cars, the camaro I think has the most potential to be a sophisticated drivers car for adult drivers and they are so dirt cheap its ridiculous.

for a prospective buyer and track day participant, would you say the camaro handles better than the other pony cars atleast?
Hyundai Genesis? Is it the wannabe Mercedes version, or the wannabe Mustang version? Either way, it sounds like your car choice suits you. Stick to that.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:06 PM   #31
pannhead51

Drives: 2SS convertible
Thanks for the laughs !!!!
pannhead51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hood