Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:18 PM   #3501
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Does anyone have Z28 or Z28 replica wheels on a Synergy Green Camaro? I had a customer mention it to me and thought it would look amazing, but have never seen it. I google searched it and couldn't come up with anything. I have a poster of a Synergy Green Camaro in my office, and I can't help but looking at it and imagining what the Z28 wheels would look like now lol. Thanks!
Old 04-30-2015, 05:27 PM   #3502
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Does anyone have Z28 or Z28 replica wheels on a Synergy Green Camaro? I had a customer mention it to me and thought it would look amazing, but have never seen it. I google searched it and couldn't come up with anything. I have a poster of a Synergy Green Camaro in my office, and I can't help but looking at it and imagining what the Z28 wheels would look like now lol. Thanks!
Going out on a limb ,but I would say I haven't seen any yet, but with that said ,you also know the Z 28 wheels are 19 inch. And most everyone I see including myself moved up to 20 inch wheels. If so it might be a track guy that would have done it.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:09 PM   #3503
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Just got back from the gun range , My son & I had to go have a little fun .And blow off some stream..
Then we went out to check out the engine bay lights and the new under body lights in the dark , Have to say
I'm still having fun with them . they look pretty sick looking . Might have to add more lights now ..LOL
Old 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM   #3504
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkentect View Post
Aight I'll bite haha. So finally got the exhaust completed, found 4" dual wall tips in Carlisle last weekend and put them on last Sunday.

Saturday she is going in to get the tint redone as there is some dust underneath the current tint. At the sametime she'll be getting the taillights smoked (not blackout).

And this sunday there is a car show/dyno day in Spencerport, NY I'm heading out to. The dyno list will be impossible to get on but she'll still be there to watch other people abuse there cars.
Sounds like you found what you were looking for at Carlisle . How do they look ? and how does the car sound /

Wish we could get tint , stopped in the other day to ask about tint , guys said PA is the worse . Our local loe can be a pain..I guess I'll pass .

I didn't find the show for Sunday . got one Saturday . I wish you luck ...And hope you get to do the dyno ..
Old 04-30-2015, 09:20 PM   #3505
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Had some fun at a cruise night last night too. A place called the Log Cabin has one every wednesday, it used to be for all the older classic cars which is why I started going 13 years ago... but nowadays its become a newer car venue.

Man that looks like a nice daytime cruise in . Wish we had that down our way . They have one in Williamsport this Saturday But its 6PM till 9PM and its a hour away . would like to go someday .

Ours up this way , get 20 cars at best ...
Old 05-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #3506
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Man that looks like a nice daytime cruise in . Wish we had that down our way . They have one in Williamsport this Saturday But its 6PM till 9PM and its a hour away . would like to go someday .

Ours up this way , get 20 cars at best ...
BTW these pics were taken at the end of the cruise and it only captures about 1/3 the cars actually there. Generally on a wednesday staring a 3pm and going to 8pm ish that cruise pulls in around 400-500 cars and is 1 of 3 in Rochester all about this size.
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:02 PM   #3507
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
I have them on my car I will try and take some pics this weekend..

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #3508
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
BTW these pics were taken at the end of the cruise and it only captures about 1/3 the cars actually there. Generally on a wednesday staring a 3pm and going to 8pm ish that cruise pulls in around 400-500 cars and is 1 of 3 in Rochester all about this size.
That's amazing ..
Old 05-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #3509
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
I have them on my car I will try and take some pics this weekend..

Oh man I look bad , I didn't know you got the new wheels . Sorry ToolFan 66...My bad ...By the way hows everything going you haven't been on in a while .. ?
Old 05-01-2015, 01:48 PM   #3510
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

I just got done mounting the old RGB Scanner bar in the trunk compartment. It turned out pretty good , just enough light for a show , and I can do different patterns . Now I just need to get my interior lights and I got everything covered ... LOL Next on the list to do ..

Looks like some rain coming ..

All packed up and ready for the 3rd Car Show tomorrow . Suppose to be a great sun filled day with temps at 72 degrees .. Wish Bio- Hazard some luck ...LOL
Old 05-01-2015, 03:23 PM   #3511
Yippee38

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS, '02 SOM Firehawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardface View Post
Oh, you didn't even have the HUD before... Yeah, that makes sense.

I've asked my dealer about installing the backup camera to my 2011, which I don't think should be that big a deal. I think my guy at the dealership misunderstood because he said they couldn't do it, as it would be too difficult and then started talking about MyLink. Yeah, I just want the OEM backup camera that goes to the rear view mirror, not the one that goes to the touch screen MyLink dash.
BTW, I was wrong. Each screen has a bit of color except the one that just shows speed and outside temp. The one that shows Gs has a cyan bar across the bottom to represent lateral Gs. When moving there is a red pip that moves along the bar.

The other thing that is really cool, if the green turn signal arrows are the right color. I didn't even know they'd be on the HUD at all, let alone in a nice green.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:37 PM   #3512
ToolFan66

Pic
Attached Images

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
Old 05-02-2015, 07:40 PM   #3513
ToolFan66

Pic2
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2015, 07:41 PM   #3514
ToolFan66

Pictures don't do it justice, but you get the idea..

Old 05-02-2015, 08:00 PM   #3515
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3
Quote:
Pic2
I can't wait to get these rims and red brembo calipers
Homeless Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #3516
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3
Exclamation

ANYONE HAVE THERE STITCHING COLORED GREEN? WHAT SPECIFIC COLOR DID U USE? PICS?
Homeless Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #3517
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Bio-Hazard had a great day yesterday . Did the car show & took home Top 15# plaque . After the show had a cook out with friends , Then went home changed and headed out for a cruise night a hour away . The car got plastered with bugs on the way down . 30 mins . later all clean . Bio-Hazard was over ran by all the spectators . People just loved the set up & display , All the Led lights looked spectacular .. Had a great time . Left around 9PM headed home & quick changed and headed out to a local bar , A friends brother's band was playing . Mind you I haven't been to a bar in 20 years . LOL But we had a great time and closed the bar . Got home and crashed . What a busy but great fun day ..Car is all cleaned and ready for car show 4# this Saturday . Weather is going to be great in the 80's all week ...
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM   #3518
ToolFan66

Awesome!! Do you take the car to the bar? If so does it eat at you leaving it out there with the idiots??

I for one know I couldn't leave my car any where in a dark parking lot without anxiety the whole time, but keep in mind my car was messed with a couple times, and that was during the day, and one time was out in front of my friends house while I visited him for about an hour..

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM   #3519
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Awesome!! Do you take the car to the bar? If so does it eat at you leaving it out there with the idiots??

I for one know I couldn't leave my car any where in a dark parking lot without anxiety the whole time, but keep in mind my car was messed with a couple times, and that was during the day, and one time was out in front of my friends house while I visited him for about an hour..
I'm with you, no I could never do that , the car was back home safe & sound..lol Mind you the bar thing isn't our thing . Haven't been to one in 20 years... Heck I don't even like to leave it at a car show to go look around or eat...lol
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #3520
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Pic
Quote:
Pic2
Wow, that looks beyond sick, absolutely love it! Thanks for posting those, they look even better than I had envisioned! I think the Synergy Green looks great with black wheels and accents, those wheels really set it off!!

Thanks again for posting those!
Old Today, 01:49 PM   #3521
DevilsReject97
Shadowboxin

Drives: Toxic SS - 2011 SGM M6 LS3
New brakes, rotors, tires, and of course, the wheels
Attached Images

DevilsReject97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:50 PM   #3522
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Tool fan & DevilsReject, your guys wheels look amazing, great job guys.
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #3523
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Alright guys, it looks as though this camaro is just gonna nickel and dime me to death and thats not even counting the mods!

As many of you know i recently had the LLT motor in my camaro replaced after I had a number four rod bearing failure. It began with a tick that turned into a knock. Got that solved and the car runs great.

Well on my way to work today the tick that I originally thought was the direct injection has become more of a thud... I say thud because its not a normal metal on metal knock noise. Its loudest in 6th gear at highway speeds while holding the pedal at a constant speed. It increases with speed/rpm but disappears when the clutch pedal is pushed in and the motor is revved back up to 2k rpm.

I'm taking it to a dealer tomorrow morning but I'm just curious if anyone has an idea of what this could be. Thanks in advance.
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:08 PM   #3524
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Alright guys, it looks as though this camaro is just gonna nickel and dime me to death and thats not even counting the mods!

As many of you know i recently had the LLT motor in my camaro replaced after I had a number four rod bearing failure. It began with a tick that turned into a knock. Got that solved and the car runs great.

Well on my way to work today the tick that I originally thought was the direct injection has become more of a thud... I say thud because its not a normal metal on metal knock noise. Its loudest in 6th gear at highway speeds while holding the pedal at a constant speed. It increases with speed/rpm but disappears when the clutch pedal is pushed in and the motor is revved back up to 2k rpm.

I'm taking it to a dealer tomorrow morning but I'm just curious if anyone has an idea of what this could be. Thanks in advance.
Man Bro, sorry to hear this , I feel so bad . i really hope you can find out whats going on . Don't you have any type of warranty from where you bought it from . I know you bought it used , but man .. Keep us posted ok . I hope the best for you .