Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #155
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironheadspearo View Post

personally i would own a challenger over the stang and out of the 3 the mustang looks the worst this year. i do like the high end stangs but who has 50k for a car? i would need a roush for an even trade for my rs or i wouldnt even consider it
Roush Mustang for your V6 Camaro?
ffrcobra_65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #156
tw3ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SW/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhood View Post
but math isn't my strong point...

I don't think hating Mustangs/Challengers is the point here. You do realize what forum you're on don't you? I wouldn't dream of hoping on a Mustang forum and selling Camaros and don't really understand why there are so many Mustang owners on Camaro5.

Far 2 many mustang owners here for me as well. I say we all get on the mustang site just to piss them off!!!
tw3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #157
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw3ss View Post
Far 2 many mustang owners here for me as well. I say we all get on the mustang site just to piss them off!!!
oh u can bet some of Cam5 members are already trolling there and doing exactly what the OP of this thread and other trolls are doing here.
ffrcobra_65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #158
ss ZHO

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT (formally 1999 Z28)
Quote:
but math isn't my strong point...

I don't think hating Mustangs/Challengers is the point here. You do realize what forum you're on don't you? I wouldn't dream of hoping on a Mustang forum and selling Camaros and don't really understand why there are so many Mustang owners on Camaro5.
Let me help. Bought 1999 in Fall of 1998. Sold in late summer 2010 = about 12 years.

And I have been a member of this forum for a while. I have been a Camaro owner. Now that I buy a Mustang I guess I should just quit?

I happen to like the Camaros. I like to see whats going on with them. Before I bought my Mustang, I was 99% sure I was going to get a 5th gen Camaro. I have never been a hater to the Challengers or Mustangs. I guess in your world you shouldn't acknowledge the "other" cars. Maybe you should not read any threads that talk about anything different than Camaros, then you would be happier?
ss ZHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #159
John Shields
"Back in Black"

Drives: '10 1LT/RS Black w/Silver Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss ZHO View Post
Let me help. Bought 1999 in Fall of 1998. Sold in late summer 2010 = about 12 years.

And I have been a member of this forum for a while. I have been a Camaro owner. Now that I buy a Mustang I guess I should just quit?

I happen to like the Camaros. I like to see whats going on with them. Before I bought my Mustang, I was 99% sure I was going to get a 5th gen Camaro. I have never been a hater to the Challengers or Mustangs. I guess in your world you shouldn't acknowledge the "other" cars. Maybe you should not read any threads that talk about anything different than Camaros, then you would be happier?
I don't think you need to be an owner of a Camaro to post here. But your scenario is about the worst. You basically married a woman (Camaro) and then cheated on and divorced her with her ugly, evil, sister (Mustang). That's just cold, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

To the Jerkoff in SW Denver Driving the Black Camaro:
Quit making us look bad by driving like a tool and cutting people off (my wife included)!
John Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:35 PM   #160
ss ZHO

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT (formally 1999 Z28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shields View Post
I don't think you need to be an owner of a Camaro to post here. But your scenario is about the worst. You basically married a woman (Camaro) and then cheated on and divorced her with her ugly, evil, sister (Mustang). That's just cold, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
LOL, actually felt like that at first (but she was the hot evil sister).
ss ZHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:37 PM   #161
John Shields
"Back in Black"

Quote:
LOL, actually felt like that at first (but she was the hot evil sister).
I'll beg to differ... but no matter how useless this thread is, I wont hijack it like that.

Quit making us look bad by driving like a tool and cutting people off (my wife included)!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #162
BEARS-SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I've never owned a car (including the 95 mustang) that got so many questions and looks. When I'm driving, I usually see heads turn while I'm sitting at a light. I get thumbs up from just about everyone...and even from a couple mustang owners too.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:41 PM   #163
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffrcobra_65 View Post
oh u can bet some of Cam5 members are already trolling there and doing exactly what the OP of this thread and other trolls are doing here.
ORLY?!
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #164
mhood
Orange Camaros Rule!

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3 RS IOM
Quote:

Ah..."about"

"just quit?" I see it more like "move on" to what you're into now rather than inserting your "Mustang perspective" into Camaro5 Camaro threads. I mean really...what's the point of that?

mhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #165
BSX_Camaro
Unleash the Beast!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Thought it was funny this morning on the way to work. I saw 6 2011 Mustangs, one was a Shelby for sure. Normally I see 2 Camaro's on the way to work, a 2010 Transformer Edition that is a Drivers Ed car and a Syn Green LT going north on I65.

Funny thing was, every single 2011 Mustang was being driven by a female. The lady in the Shelby was putting on makeup at the stoplight!

Just thought I'd share!
BSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #166
John Shields
"Back in Black"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSX_Camaro View Post
Thought it was funny this morning on the way to work. I saw 6 2011 Mustangs, one was a Shelby for sure. Normally I see 2 Camaro's on the way to work, a 2010 Transformer Edition that is a Drivers Ed car and a Syn Green LT going north on I65.

Funny thing was, every single 2011 Mustang was being driven by a female. The lady in the Shelby was putting on makeup at the stoplight!

Just thought I'd share!
I wish I had gone to that school when I was younger.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:02 PM   #167
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
Quote:
Ah..."about"

"just quit?" I see it more like "move on" to what you're into now rather than inserting your "Mustang perspective" into Camaro5 Camaro threads. I mean really...what's the point of that?

Because then it would become a hive-mind. It's always good to have people that can bring in a different and rational (this is the key word here) perspective as they have been a part of both 'worlds'.

A few posts in this thread are a good example of that. Someone posted about how the 3.73 geared mustang should result in the fastest 1/4 mi time which would seem to make sense at first... and without any "Mustang perspective" we would have just rabbled on about who knows what. Thanks to some informed people, we now know that due to shifting reasons this might not be the case.

I would think that Mustang owners would be welcomed on this forum, as would Camaro owners on a Mustang forum - so long as they know their place (no disrespect intended, just rather harsh reality I guess ).
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #168
BSX_Camaro
Unleash the Beast!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shields View Post
I wish I had gone to that school when I was younger.
Here ya go!

Road Skills

BS

Edit: They recently added a 2011 Mustang to their list of cars. Even put a decepticon decal on the sides. Its my Camaro colors on a Mustang.
BSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote