Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 09-07-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
West Michigan PEDDERS Day + Dog n' Suds Cruise: Saturday September 13, 2008

Our Muskegon based Pedders Dealer will be celebrating their 96th Anniversary on Saturday September 13, 2008 from 10 till 4. 96 years as a GM Dealer in the same location -- WOW! The lead Pedders Tech Mike has been with the dealership for 24 years. Mike is methodical and precise. Working with him has been a real pleasure. Ase an ASE Master with additional GM and Pedders education you can be assured that your Pedderised Camaro, G8, GTO, LX or any vehicle will leave as close to perfect as it can be.

William Witt will be the driving force behind Pedders in Muskegon Michigan. He is the proud owner of a 2008 Pedderised and ProCharged G8. William is leading the initiative with Pedders, ProCharger and more at Witt. William is in the process of registering with the forum. Unfortunately the process takes longer than we would have liked so I am posting this for him -- late as it is.

This is a PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to get familiar with your 2010 Camaro Suspension. We wil put a G8 on a lift and wlk you through the ZETA platform. With TWO Pedderised G8s on site test rides will be available!!!

In addition to the standard Pedders Day program with 28 Point Inspections there will be a number of classic cars on display. They currently have two 1912 Buicks in the show room. They will be joined by my wide-body GTO on Monday. William will have his Pedderised and ProCharged G8 on display along with Pedders USA, LLC wide-body GTO and our eXtreme Pedderised and ProCharged G8. We hope that all those Camaro, G8, GTO, Camaro and Chrysler LX owners in West Michigan will join us on a perfect Saturday afternoon for GTO Community camaraderie.

Pedders Day Specials

1. 30% OFF the 1st Pedders Suspension Package Booked On Site

2. 20% OFF the 2nd Pedders Suspension Package Booked On Site

3. 10% OFF All Parts and Labor Booked On Site

4. ProCharger Deep Discounts -- Too Low Too Post on all ProCharger Systems Booked on Site

28 Point Inspections are a staple of any Pedders Day. Mike and I will be performing the 28 Point Inspections. My daughters will assist with the Saint Jude Children's Hospital 28 Point Inspection Donations and accept any donations. 100% of the funds collected for the 28 Point Inspection and Donations are sent directly to Saint Jude's. In tough times like these even the smallest contributions are deeply appreciated.

William and I are looking forward to seeing our friends and customers. We are looking forward to meeting all the automotive enthusiasts on the 13th. Bring your GTO, G8, Camaro, Charger, Magnum, Challenger, 300C and any other car that you take pride in.

Pedders Day Muskegon
Saturday, September 13, 2008
9 to 2 or Until the Last 28 Point Inspection is Complete
67 West Western Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49442

Cruise to Dog n' Suds
Montegue, Michigan
4454 Dowling St
Montague, MI 49437

For those that are interested in a cruise, we will be heading up to Montague after the event. The guestimated time of departure is 4:00. It may be earlier of a bit later depending on the number of 18 Point Inspections. This is the ONLY Dog n' Suds drive in in Michigan.

Pedderise your Saturday and join us for a great day of cars and people!

Last edited by JusticePete; 09-07-2008 at 02:07 PM.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
how bout some pix of these widebody gto's and g8's
Old 09-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by headpunter View Post
how bout some pix of these widebody gto's and g8's

They look from the driver's seat....
Old 09-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
WC1912

Drives: G8 GT Pedderised + Procharged
I would like to start by thanking Pete for his fantastic posts and his help with the event. As many of you know GM this year is celebrating 100 years of business, Witt Buick is celebrating 96 years of operation. For those interested, we are having a $96,000 crack-the-safe event for the first one thousand who try.

I’m really looking forward to the event at Witt Buick on Saturday. I know our customers will appreciate Pedders suspension components as much as I do. I am an extremely discerning consumer and expect the best. Pedders really delivered when I purchased a kit for my G8. Phenomenal, is the one word that continually comes to mind every time I get into my car for a drive. If anyone is thinking about a kit, this is the perfect opportunity to come in and get the installation planned out. Mike, one of our World Class certified ASE Master Technicians, leads as our key install tech. We are very flexible and sometimes do several installs; on one end of the car first, bushings first, whatever.

Procharger is another one of the absolutely terrific products that we can provide for our customers. The installations look like OEM work and the operation is just the same; with the obvious audible difference and performance increase from boost.

Pete has already mentioned our discounts on Pedders kits. I am offering the FIRST Procharger system at cost, with tremendous discounts after that; this is for Saturday and Saturday only.

The cruise up to Dog n’ Suds in Whitehall/Montague will be an excellent conclusion to the day.

I look forward to meeting all who can make it and their vehicles.
WC1912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #5
JusticePete

$96,000 reasons to join the show and cruise!