Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 09-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
leviticus88
Camaro Owner Soon!

Drives: Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC S2 GMPP
An "In Depth" PhotoShop Request... Please

Hello everyone,

I am impressed by your photoshop skills.

I have a Chevrolet Cobalt at the Moment until my Camaro arrives.

I'm actually planning on keeping both cars, mostly because I own the Cobalt out right and it's very economical to drive and pretty fun.

I have been wanting to do a few things to the Cobalt and need someone to do a photoshop for me.

The pictures below are of my Cobalt as is today.

I want to do the "Evo Mod" on the front end as pictured below. This is done with the same color (T7 Tungsten Ford 2007 Mustang) as the fender stripes and includes both the lower lip and the cross bar in the upper grill.

My Wheels have also been damaged and the chrome lip is looking horrible.
I want to have the wheels sand blasted and powder coated. This includes a Powder Chrome Lip and Center , a Silver (matching the stripes again) on the spokes and a line (Pin Stripe) of Silver in the edge of the lip.

Finally, I am planning on having a Tjin Type Trunk and Spoiler made.
This looks like the following and would be painted the body color light silver.
I want to remove the large (Rice) spoiler, shave the trunk key hole and shave the antenna on the passenger side.

Other Details, I want to Re-tint the car using a dark black instead of the shinny silver tint. I want to inlay the SS badges on the car in the same dark silver as the stripes on the fender. The center cap of the wheels will have a custom badge made with a dark silver bowtie.

If someone could do even a few of these on one of the pictures of my car I would really apprecitae it. I know I just asked for a lot but I am really concerned about making so many changes to the car and how the total package will look.

Thanks again everyone!
Levi

I can't wait to spend this much time and effort on my Camaro!
leviticus88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #2
Brunogadget

Drives: 1985 iroc-z
How's this Levi

Last edited by Brunogadget; 09-07-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Brunogadget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
leviticus88
Camaro Owner Soon!

Drives: Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC S2 GMPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunogadget View Post
Thats awesome! Thank you so much! I appreciate your time!
leviticus88 is offline   Reply With Quote