Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #29
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Just a bit of advice since you weren't around for the 2010-2011 version...

Steve (Sales@Vararam) passes along information when he can but he is still at the mercy of the R&D team as to when things are green lighted for release. While it may look like they are about ready to be done and enter production, last minute tweaking of the designs still happens. Vararam does not like to release products until they are ready to stand behind them 100%. Unfortunately for Steve, he gets caught in between passing along information (like all of you keep asking for) and R&D finally saying "We're done".
Old 05-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #30
sales@vararam.com

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post

Steve (Sales@Vararam) passes along information when he can but he is still at the mercy of the R&D team as to when things are green lighted for release. While it may look like they are about ready to be done and enter production, last minute tweaking of the designs still happens. Vararam does not like to release products until they are ready to stand behind them 100%. Unfortunately for Steve, he gets caught in between passing along information (like all of you keep asking for) and R&D finally saying "We're done".
Well said Shannon!!!! Thanks!
sales@vararam.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #31
lionofjudea

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT
Quote:

I can understand that..... But should have heard that from him not you. He is the one that said he would report back in a week. Even if he had nothing to report ....he could have just said that. Im not upset about the time they can take another year......but if you say something then follow through with it!!
Dave

Im still smiling!!!
lionofjudea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #32
lionofjudea

Anyways.......Im still waiting for it because I think it will be the best!!
Im not even questioning that!!
Dave
Old 05-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #33
butters

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionofjudea View Post
47 here
47 isn't young? Damn!
Old 05-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #34
lionofjudea

Quote:
Originally Posted by butters View Post
47 isn't young? Damn!
Well, OK you got me there!
Dave
Old 05-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #35
bagelluvr

Drives: 2017 SS Camaro
Will this be for the V6?
bagelluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #36
awfarley

Drives: 2011 5.7L Tundra Double-Cab X-SP
Yes V6.

I can understand R&D doing their thing but chiming in every few days would be nice.
Looking at some numbers, let's say they produce and sell 1000 units @ roughly $350.
That's $350,000. Sure it's not all profit, but then imagine they also sell the V8 and other car models as well.

You have a potentially multi-million dollar company... yeah we are just an online forum, BUT we are also your customer base. Show us a little .
awfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #37
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by awfarley View Post
Yes V6.

I can understand R&D doing their thing but chiming in every few days would be nice.
Looking at some numbers, let's say they produce and sell 1000 units @ roughly $350.
That's $350,000. Sure it's not all profit, but then imagine they also sell the V8 and other car models as well.

You have a potentially multi-million dollar company... yeah we are just an online forum, BUT we are also your customer base. Show us a little .
Sorry they don't just hang out on the forums, but I will tell you their customer service is TOP NOTCH and if you pick up the phone and give them a call you will probably get way more information that you initially asked for.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #38
lionofjudea

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfarley View Post
Yes V6.

If you think this is bad....Check out this thread!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...19#post4946219
Dave
Old 05-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #39
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Let me step in here for a moment and make something clear...

I do not work for Vararam and I am not their rep on this board. My comments are my own and not from Vararam. Take them in whatever capacity you wish but know that they are mine alone.

lionofjudea - If you have an issue with Vararam and how they run their business, please call them and discuss it with them directly. Continually bashing a supporting vendor on Camaro5 is lame, especially when you don't even own their product. (And I might point out, against the forum rules).

Have a nice day!
Old 05-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #40
lionofjudea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Sorry they don't just hang out on the forums, but I will tell you their customer service is TOP NOTCH and if you pick up the phone and give them a call you will probably get way more information that you initially asked for.
You may be right... but then I would say...dont come in here and state something and then not come through with it. That also reflect on their business! Hell, that is a form of advertising.....bad advertising! And I know he has read this thread and still no....." Im sorry, but there is nothing to report at this time"........ He is the one that said he would update in one week and it almost 3 weeks later now. Thats the onley point Im trying to make!! Nothing else!!! I know they put out good...No GREAT products!!! Just cover you ass's guys.

Im still smiling!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #41
lionofjudea

Quote:
Let me step in here for a moment and make something clear...

I do not work for Vararam and I am not their rep on this board. My comments are my own and not from Vararam. Take them in whatever capacity you wish but know that they are mine alone.

lionofjudea - If you have an issue with Vararam and how they run their business, please call them and discuss it with them directly. Continually bashing a supporting vendor on Camaro5 is lame, especially when you don't even own their product. (And I might point out, against the forum rules).

Have a nice day!
Im not bash them... I want them to just do what they said they would and they have not, that's all...... (And in my opinion that's lame!!) I have stated one if not many times I think they are the best here on this product!!!!!!!!!! They rock on this intake!
Im just asking him to respond like he said he would. Nothing more.
Dave

Last edited by lionofjudea; 05-11-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #42
awfarley

Drives: 2011 5.7L Tundra Double-Cab X-SP
I'm in no way trying to bash Vararam. I am super excited to get one, and have turned down all the rest while doing so.
I do firmly believe that having to pry information out of a vendor on an item as highly regarded as the VR is bad though. Maybe it's the marketing plan, people want to know when there is mystery involved lol
awfarley is offline   Reply With Quote