Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #1
ZL153

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Phastek Performance

I know they have a good reputation on here but I will never use them again.

Ordered a set of Planted Brackets from them on 6/06. After not hearing anything from them for several weeks I emailed them and was told they would ship out on the 24th. The day of the 24th I got an email from them saying nothing more than "This is a communication email. The shipping date has been pushed back to the 30th."

I was pissed and told them this was unacceptable. They called and apologized.

June 30th rolls around and no word from them so I email and ask if my brackets are shipping out. I get an email response about how Planted is waiting on parts to complete the brackets and they were never shipping out on the 30th because it was 2 weeks for them to get the part they needed. At this point I call Planted directly and am told that they have no order from Phastek and that even when they have to custom build a bracket the entire process takes a week (and this includes sending them to a third party for powder coating). They did however get an order for a set of Camaro brackets on June 12th from another company that submitted a large 25 item order to them.

So I email Phastek really pissed now and they tell me that Planted is lying and they don't know why. They do confirm that the order went to their distributor and blame the whole thing on Planted. They tell me that the order is being shipped to the distributor July 1st and it will take another week to get everything sorted and my order will ship on the 8th.

On July 8th I get an email from Pastek that my order has finally shipped. I respond and ask for a tracking #. No response. Finally hear from them today with a tracking # and after checking it the item did not actually ship until the 10th and will not arrive until next week.

A lot of you have had good experiences with them but after lie upon lie and then blaming the entire thing on the manufacturer I won't spend another dime with them.
ZL153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:47 PM   #2
Mr.Jgunn65

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2/SS
I agree with you 100 percent Bro. The are a shady organization, their customer service is piss poor, and they do not stand behind their products. I have been "jacked" by them twice and do not recommend to no one. I hope everything works out for you.
Mr.Jgunn65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:16 PM   #3
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
David,
Like we have done in the past we apologize for the time it took to get your order shipped out. The brackets you ordered were placed with the warehouse that did not have them in-stock because Planted was on back-order, we updated you as soon as we were notified of the issue and from then on we were constantly checking for updates.

When you called Planted they were accurate on giving you a time frame of having the brackets made. What they did not tell you was that they were waiting on 1 bracket to finish the kits so they could send them to coating and they would not have those brackets for about 2 weeks (6/24 original date we told you about 2 weeks to ship). Once they got the brackets they finished the kits and shipped to the distributor that we get them from. They arrived to the distributor on 7/8, then they needed to count the stock to make sure they were not missing any part of the order. They were a bit delayed and got your order shipped on 7/10.

When you called Planted and they told you that they did not have an order from us is because we place the order through one of their distributors. So the brackets that they were talking about on 6/12 were your brackets. They were just not placed under the Phastek name.

As we discussed on our conversation on 6/24 we gave you the option of canceling the order. You did not want to cancel this order. We do understand that there was a long delay but we have given you everything you have asked for. Again we do apologize for the delay but we were not "lying" to you, we were simply relaying the message that we were being told.

Ricardo
Old 07-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #4
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jgunn65 View Post
I agree with you 100 percent Bro. The are a shady organization, their customer service is piss poor, and they do not stand behind their products. I have been "jacked" by them twice and do not recommend to no one. I hope everything works out for you.
Jarnard,
I looked up your orders and see that you have 5 orders with us. Please let us know what order you are having problems with because we have no notes indicating any problem with any of your orders.

Ricardo
Old 07-11-2014, 01:30 PM   #5
ZL153

They arrived to the distributor on the 8th huh? So why did you email me on the 7th that they were already there and shipping on the 8th? Email below.
Do I get a tracking #?

Regards,

David Buescher

> On Jul 7, 2014, at 4:42 PM, Support <support@phastekperformance.com> wrote:
>
> David,
> We just wanted to send you an email to let you know that we checked with the warehouse and they are going to ship your order tomorrow. If you have any questions please let us know.
>
> --
> Thank you,
> Phastek Performance Customer Support
> 6830 N. Eldridge Pkwy #102
> Houston, TX 77041
> 1-855-742-7835
> http://www.phastekperformance.com/
>
You told me two weeks huh? You didn't tell me on the 24th they would ship on the 30th huh? Email below
> >> On Jun 24, 2014, at 1:19 PM, support <support@phastekperformance.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> David,
> >>
> >> This is a communication e-mail. The shipping date has been pushed back to June 30th.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Thank you, Phastek Performance Customer Support Team

I did not cancel the order on the 24th because after talking to Planted and several other reatilers I couldn't get the brackets made any faster than another week and since you NEVER told me about a two week delay (see email above) I decided to wait it out and then sent the following email to you on the 30th after again being lied to.
Look at the email chain below. 6/24 communication from you shows a ship date of 6/30 and makes no mention of another two weeks. When called on the phone I was told the missing part would be in for a 6/30 ship date.

So when are they supposed to ship now?

Ridiculous this keeps getting pushed back!!! I could have made these brackets myself at this point and have no welding skills.

Regards,

David Buescher
Old 07-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #6
Sales@Phastek

David,
I did tell you on 7/7 that the brackets were at the warehouse, I called and talked to the distributor about your order. They checked the tracking on the stock order and they were scheduled to arrive at the distributor late 7/7, this was before the email was sent to you. They were not going to get to count the stock order till 7/8, that is why I said 7/8 your order would ship because I asked them to make sure that your order went out. Which unfortunately did not happen till 7/10 that your order shipped, for that I do apologize. I have already updated you with the tracking earlier this morning before this post, you should have received an email with the tracking number, and you should get the item on Monday.

The email that was sent to you on the 24th was from our processing department which was before our conversation that same afternoon on the phone and the latest update that we got from Planted before we called you. Again we were not lying to you, we were getting all the information from Planted and their distributor.

Ricardo
Old 07-11-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
ZL153

I am not here to argue, the facts speak for themselves and are documented by multiple emails. I am leaving my experience here for other forum members, not to dispute what happened with you. You got my money, and it has taken 5+ weeks for what the manufacturer told me is a 1 week process.