Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 04-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #29
Bond
Heritage Hanger

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, Black.
I'm comin home on Saturday, (April 16th)
How's the weather?
That slippery white sh** gone yet??

Keeping The Spirit Alive!
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #30
Kitty

Drives: Black on Black M6 RS
well that's a loaded question bond. it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. i've heard all reports from less them a cm to 15-20cm. check back on fri and see how it's looking hahah

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #31
CamChick

Drives: Black SS, IOM interior.
yup apparently it's gonna be crappy over these next few days - anything up to 20cm for here and maybe more in other areas.... I'd sit on those winter tires a little longer Bluch
CamChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #32
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamChick View Post
yup apparently it's gonna be crappy over these next few days - anything up to 20cm for here and maybe more in other areas.... I'd sit on those winter tires a little longer Bluch
was planning on changing them over on Saturday.....but hearing this i may just have to wait...boooooooooooooo :(

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:54 PM   #33
bluch
OH CANADA!

anybody know a special dance or prayer to keep this projected "1-15 cm" of snow away tonight/tomorrow?????

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
Old 04-14-2011, 09:40 AM   #34
Kitty

nope nothing that i tried worked

we are buried right now and it's still coming down in blizzard conditions. i'm trying to figure out if i can get my car onto our flat deck trailer to trailer it to the shop next monday for it's repairs cuz this white sh*t is supposed to keep up right through till next tues

why is it the weather people are only ever correct when snow is involved :(

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
Old 04-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #35
Silver Ice Man

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Spring limited edition
FOR GOD SAKE, enough SNOW already, I haven't even bothered to take the cover off the camaro yet, I am getting more use out of my snow blower than my camaro so far.
Only in Alberta!!!!
MODS: CIA cold air intake, Oil catch can, Dynatech LT Headers, Dynatech Power cats, Dynatech Cat back exhaust, Janetty racing tune, Vitesse throttle controller, Headlight and marker tint, more to follow....
Silver Ice Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:38 PM   #36
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
I bit my lip several times driving home from the exhaust shop this afternoon. I was soo nervous as the roads are in terrible condition.

The DT headers and MRT exhaust sound fantastic so far but I'll have to wait untill sunday most likely before the streets clean up a bit. Camaro is going back away for a few more days :( .

MY god, enough snow, we need heat now!

Shaun

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:12 PM   #37
bluch
OH CANADA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX View Post
I bit my lip several times driving home from the exhaust shop this afternoon. I was soo nervous as the roads are in terrible condition.

The DT headers and MRT exhaust sound fantastic so far but I'll have to wait untill sunday most likely before the streets clean up a bit. Camaro is going back away for a few more days :( .

MY god, enough snow, we need heat now!

Shaun
how much did the exhaust cost you? including install?

i'm thinking that is going to be my next purchase for the car, i'd love to hear yours in person before doing it tho

Old 04-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #38
bluch
OH CANADA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
nope nothing that i tried worked

we are buried right now and it's still coming down in blizzard conditions. i'm trying to figure out if i can get my car onto our flat deck trailer to trailer it to the shop next monday for it's repairs cuz this white sh*t is supposed to keep up right through till next tues

why is it the weather people are only ever correct when snow is involved :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ice Man View Post
FOR GOD SAKE, enough SNOW already, I haven't even bothered to take the cover off the camaro yet, I am getting more use out of my snow blower than my camaro so far.
Only in Alberta!!!!
Lovely
Attached Images

Old 04-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #39
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluch View Post
how much did the exhaust cost you? including install?

i'm thinking that is going to be my next purchase for the car, i'd love to hear yours in person before doing it tho

This was my invoice from *************;

Subtotal 429.99
Coupon discount (save10) -10.00
Subtotal 419.99
Shipping 22.29
Tax 0.00
Total 442.28

And then when UPS arrived at the door, they charged me an additional $68 to cover taxes and brokerage fees. So out of my pocket, I paid a grand total of $510.28 for the exhaust.

Installation wise I cannot give you an accurate estimate as I had the headers installed as well and DT headers are stupidly hard to install as you can only weld and they require cutting the stock pipes a bit.

Um, my grand shop total was $724 after taxes for both the exhaust and header ((install)). I had everything welded permanent so no clamps loosening or leakage. This costed more than just clamps. I bet clamps would cost like $450-500 total.

I'm guessing having just the MRT exhaust installed would cost you about $100-130 after taxes clamped or about $200-250 after taxes if you want them welded.

Um, we should pick a time one of these days and we could hook up. I think I might hitup Hughes on Monday afternoon after this craptastic weather heads west finally and give CrazyBee a nice wash.

EDIT: I got MRT 1.0 not 2.0 FYI. I'm imaging MRT 2 would be quite a bit more quieter. MRT 1.0 sounds wicked at idle but gets very loud after 2500rpm lol. I'm already getting used to it just from the first drive home.... I love it. Oh and the resonators are still in for now. It will cost me another $100-120 after taxes to get them removed and replaced with pipes if I wish to do so.

I'm gonna recommend Atlas Exhaust, those guys were extremely nice, they know exactly what the customer wants and they insure the job gets done. They even explained the under carriage of the Camaro to me after it got up on the hoist.. I was super impressed man.

Shaun

ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
Old 04-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #40
bluch
OH CANADA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX View Post
This was my invoice from *************;

Subtotal 429.99
Coupon discount (save10) -10.00
Subtotal 419.99
Shipping 22.29
Tax 0.00
Total 442.28

And then when UPS arrived at the door, they charged me an additional $68 to cover taxes and brokerage fees. So out of my pocket, I paid a grand total of $510.28 for the exhaust.

Installation wise I cannot give you an accurate estimate as I had the headers installed as well and DT headers are stupidly hard to install as you can only weld and they require cutting the stock pipes a bit.

Um, my grand shop total was $724 after taxes for both the exhaust and header ((install)). I had everything welded permanent so no clamps loosening or leakage. This costed more than just clamps. I bet clamps would cost like $450-500 total.

I'm guessing having just the MRT exhaust installed would cost you about $100-130 after taxes clamped or about $200-250 after taxes if you want them welded.

Um, we should pick a time one of these days and we could hook up. I think I might hitup Hughes on Monday afternoon after this craptastic weather heads west finally and give CrazyBee a nice wash.

Shaun
thanks for the info man....that is a little cheaper than I thought it was going to be. ya, maybe we can meet up after this bullsh!t snow gets outta here

Old 04-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #41
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Updated post #39 again after you posted Bluch , see edit

Shaun

Old 04-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #42
Kitty

hey bluch i'm seriously looking into doing the magnaflow catback exhaust this year on my car. hoping to have it installed before the cruise this year. i'll keep ya posted if you are looking for more real life listens when deciding on exhaust for your car

Tags
camaro, chat, edmonton, morinville, sherwood park, st. albert