Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #15
PHXLT1

Drives: black Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by keving2873 View Post
OMG.... I hate driving with speed limits. I think you should be able to drive whatever is comfortable to you without endangering others. If there is a straight stretch for miles, let me do 100mph, and I will slow it down when necessary...

Just my opinion, speed limits are overrated.
can we get this Guy a beer?
2015 Silverado (mine!)
54 Belair (wife's)
2004 silverado (daughters)
PHXLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #16
RolltideSS

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
"This is total communism"

RolltideSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #17
AWSME SS

Drives: 2015 Cummins
ahh
AWSME SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #18
Yendor

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS 1LE Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
People who drive too slow cause a lot of problems around here too. Used to be signs all over WA that basically told you if more than 7 vehicles are behind you, pull over & let 'em pass. Anymore you are just stuck.
On Hwy 2, the highway I travel daily, the speed limit was 55 for a long time. There were endless rear end accidents, and accidents during passing. They raised it to 60 and basically don't bug you unless you're going over 70, and there are a LOT less accidents on our highway anymore. Only problem is the idiots who are still living in the 70s going 55 in the 60mph 2-lane sections.
Those slow-ass idiots needs to take the side roads if they aren't comfortable with highway speeds.
I use to live in Colbert off HWY 2, probably the area you are talking about. Lots of accidents there back in the day.

I now live in the same area as this old man that lost his license. 2 lane roads that have a lot of no passing zones. 1 old farmer on the road doing 45 can turn my 45 minute commute into over an hour ordeal. There are very few places to pass and where there is there is usually traffic. And shoulders? Yeah, most of the country 2 lanes don't have those. Lots of dirt roads too. I'm glad he lost his license, I don't need him on my roads.