Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-20-2015, 02:07 PM   #1
cwahl

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS1 RS M6
Factory Spoiler Installation Kit?

Hello all,

I've been searching on the forum for a few hours as well as gmpartsdirect. For the life of me- I can't find what I'm looking for.

I live in Phx and with the heat comes some wear and tear on some of the gaskets and foam.

I noticed my factory spoiler foam strips have completely separated and 2 of the gaskets are not intact anymore.

Does anyone have the GM part number for the foam strips and gaskets (I guess installation accessories if there is such a thing)?

If that's not an option, what type of foam and how thick of adhesive foam should I purchase to replace what the elements have fried?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
BOO4OSU is a 2011 Camaro SS1/ RS LS3 M6 equipped with an SLP short throw shifter, ADM Race CAI and skoop kit, Rotoform washer relocation kit. Taylor 10.4 mm wires, SLP SS badge kit, ARH Headers & Full ARH Exhaust, 2SS center gauges and steering wheel controls from GM, Fore Performance Fuel System, Pegasus Solid Subframe Bushings, Bilstein B 16 Coil Overs, z28 shock bushings, Full Hotchkis Sport Suspension, and Stainless Brake Lines.

Tuned by Cordes Performance- Tempe, Az (407 WHP and 407 WTQ).
cwahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:00 AM   #2
avido

Drives: camaro ss\rs
you should look for something from tesa. here is the foam you are looking for
avido is offline   Reply With Quote