Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 11-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #71
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
Hi y'all! I just ordered our second run of Camaro5 lanyards. We have modified them for this run:

1) They will be blue with the Camaro and .com in white and the 5 in black.
2) Instead of the breakaway in the back, they will have a buckle release at the bottom.
3) They will be wider - 3/4 inch instead of 5/8 inch.
4) They will come with the badge holder and a split ring for more versatility.

They will still be $6.50 with shipping for up to 5 running $2.00. I'll let you know when they get here...it should be about two weeks.
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #72
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I think these are going to be SWEET. I loved the first run, but IMO, I thought they were a tad bit too narrow. That's why we widened these up a tad.

Yep. I think these are going to be the ones!!!! BTW, we have about 15 left of the black ones before we sell out. If you want a black one, you need to ask quickly!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #73
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TAG View Post
Hi y'all! I just ordered our second run of Camaro5 lanyards. We have modified them for this run:

1) They will be blue with the Camaro and .com in white and the 5 in black.
2) Instead of the breakaway in the back, they will have a buckle release at the bottom.
3) They will be wider - 3/4 inch instead of 5/8 inch.
4) They will come with the badge holder and a split ring for more versatility.

They will still be $6.50 with shipping for up to 5 running $2.00. I'll let you know when they get here...it should be about two weeks.
Once these come in I'll be ordering a hoodie or two as well Is the blue really that light in person?
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #74
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoyalFlush View Post
Once these come in I'll be ordering a hoodie or two as well Is the blue really that light in person?
We have the fist batch of long sleeves and hoodies ordered and are waiting on the rest of the blanks to come in before going to print. We'll need another batch of about 48 to go to print for the next batch. We are on our way for that one. We didn't order any extra hoodies as the are more expensive than long sleeves. We just ordered a good number of extra LS's for the time being.

The blue. It's called "reflex blue" and is the color blue we use in all our Camaro5 stuff...shirts, hoodies, pictures, etc. Since computer screens, brightness, and colors change, I can't tell you if it's bright or not. Just go look for reflex blue and you'll see what it's going to look like.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #75
cnrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We have the fist batch of long sleeves and hoodies ordered and are waiting on the rest of the blanks to come in before going to print. We'll need another batch of about 48 to go to print for the next batch. We are on our way for that one. We didn't order any extra hoodies as the are more expensive than long sleeves. We just ordered a good number of extra LS's for the time being.

The blue. It's called "reflex blue" and is the color blue we use in all our Camaro5 stuff...shirts, hoodies, pictures, etc. Since computer screens, brightness, and colors change, I can't tell you if it's bright or not. Just go look for reflex blue and you'll see what it's going to look like.
Oh alright, so right now you're out of hoodies?

I see, if it's what you use on all the C5 stuff then whatever it is will be cool . Also I like the changes you made to the lanyard . Thanks for answering my questions
Old 11-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #76
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Oh alright, so right now you're out of hoodies?

I see, if it's what you use on all the C5 stuff then whatever it is will be cool . Also I like the changes you made to the lanyard . Thanks for answering my questions
We have some items in stock and some, we don't. We don't stock hoodies due to cost. After the first bulk order comes in, we will send those out and with the money we make off of those, order a few extra to bulk up on inventory (just like we did with short sleeve shirts and long sleeve shirts...lanyards...and stickers). Of all the items we carry, the only items we don't have in stock right now are hoodies (and long sleeves for now). We are building it! Tiny little businesses like these take time!
Old 11-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #77
cnrad

Quote:
We have some items in stock and some, we don't. We don't stock hoodies due to cost. After the first bulk order comes in, we will send those out and with the money we make off of those, order a few extra to bulk up on inventory (just like we did with short sleeve shirts and long sleeve shirts...lanyards...and stickers). Of all the items we carry, the only items we don't have in stock right now are hoodies (and long sleeves for now). We are building it! Tiny little businesses like these take time!
Oh I see, well it's smart not to stock up on the expenisve things. But you guys are doing good
Old 11-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #78
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
We are trying. It gets hard when there are things that we cannot control. If I had it my way, turn around for shirts would be a week. Patience is a virtue that we strive to develop...
Old 11-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #79
cnrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TAG View Post
We are trying. It gets hard when there are things that we cannot control. If I had it my way, turn around for shirts would be a week. Patience is a virtue that we strive to develop...
Well whatever you two are doing, it's working . Yea wouldn't it be nice if you had your own printer . Also there is really no rush, or at least that's how I feel. If you two weren't doing this, we would not have any C5 apparel/accessories, so thank you
Old 11-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #80
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Well whatever you two are doing, it's working . Yea wouldn't it be nice if you had your own printer . Also there is really no rush, or at least that's how I feel. If you two weren't doing this, we would not have any C5 apparel/accessories, so thank you

Thank you VERY much. Believe us...we really are trying. There's only so much we can do and then we are at the mercy of others. It stinks...but, we are doing the best we can. We had nothing going into this...and we put everything back into it to make it better.

Again, thank you.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #81
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
I think these are going to be SWEET. I loved the first run, but IMO, I thought they were a tad bit too narrow. That's why we widened these up a tad.

Yep. I think these are going to be the ones!!!! BTW, we have about 15 left of the black ones before we sell out. If you want a black one, you need to ask quickly!
I'd rather have the black one. My school lanyard is blue, (I need a change).
Just waiting for the hat.
New address, btw, do I PM you or Dana?
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #82
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Just send an email to Dana@Camaro5store.com and she'll square you away.

FYI, we have 7 left now. And another guy just emailed Dana asking how many we had left...he wanted some. So, they will be gone quickly. You did order a hat, didn't you?

Dude...off the top of my head, I don't remember. I'd have to go back and check that thread. If you did, then order the lanyard(s) tonight with her and when your hat comes in this week, we'll just toss the lanyards in the box with the hat.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #83
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Just send an email to Dana@Camaro5store.com and she'll square you away.

FYI, we have 7 left now. And another guy just emailed Dana asking how many we had left...he wanted some. So, they will be gone quickly. You did order a hat, didn't you?

Dude...off the top of my head, I don't remember. I'd have to go back and check that thread. If you did, then order the lanyard(s) tonight with her and when your hat comes in this week, we'll just toss the lanyards in the box with the hat.
I ordered a lanyard, shirts, and hat.
I've been waiting on my hat this whole time. I'm not in a hurry or anything. Just letting you know that I have a new address when you send it.
I'll email her tommorrow.
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:51 AM   #84
cnrad

Quote:

Thank you VERY much. Believe us...we really are trying. There's only so much we can do and then we are at the mercy of others. It stinks...but, we are doing the best we can. We had nothing going into this...and we put everything back into it to make it better.

Again, thank you.
No, thank you