Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 11-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #15
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Mike does get excited.

When we develop a product for a new chassis we build our own car with substantially more performance capabilities than stock. We feel this is necessary for R & D. Generally I drive the car as a daily drive along with my wife to get a real world feel for the live-ability. Testing on the track is one thing. Taking a cross country drive is a very different. We do both. The results are generally a very good blend of track ready handling and daily driver comfort. We post in detail our experience and results. It should be obvious to anyone who is interested what we would bring to an event.

The performance specifications of our cars are posted on line and on our website. That makes beating Pedders easy. Whatever we bring to an event will never surprise anyone. Whatever we bring to an event will be dialed in and perform exactly as posted on the forums. It is what we have done since day one and what we will continue to do. We do this not to win at the event, but to deliver the best possible product.
I like the way you guys do things "No bull".

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #16
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
I like the way you guys do things "No bull".
"No Bull", is our trademark.

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #17
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
I'd just settle for some Pedders Z28 footage!!!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #18
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I'd just settle for some Pedders Z28 footage!!!
LOL. Do you enjoy fishing and are you successful at it?

mike
dms
Old 11-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #19
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
LOL. Do you enjoy fishing and are you successful at it?

mike
dms
Of course... It's treated me well for a year and a half now!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #20
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
Of course... It's treated me well for a year and a half now!
I like fishing as well. Have caught everything from rainbow trout, to a 185lb black Marlin. Took 1.5 hours to get that bad boy in the boat.

I am afraid however it will take longer than that to get additional info out of us about future GM projects. We cannot discuss anything at all until things are announce. But you know that.

mike
dms
Old 11-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #21
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
I like fishing as well. Have caught everything from rainbow trout, to a 185lb black Marlin. Took 1.5 hours to get that bad boy in the boat.

I am afraid however it will take longer than that to get additional info out of us about future GM projects. We cannot discuss anything at all until things are announce. But you know that.

mike
dms
Completely understand. I can't wait for the fish to be reeled in and in the boat...I'll just continue to troll.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #22
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:

mike
dms
So... you guys are working with GM on production cars?...

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 11-24-2009, 10:07 AM   #23
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
So... you guys are working with GM on production cars?...

Old 11-24-2009, 10:20 AM   #24
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post

I've heard a stupid question is a question not asked

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 12-02-2009, 01:39 PM   #25
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Is there be a market for a SCCA T2 suspension option on the 5th Gen Camaro?

Would Z28 buyers see the value of Pedders Xa coilovers, key bushes and sway bars from the factory?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #26
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Is there be a market for a SCCA T2 suspension option on the 5th Gen Camaro?

Would Z28 buyers see the value of Pedders Xa coilovers, key bushes and sway bars from the factory?
Not from this guy, but I'm sure there's a market.

If Z28 came with magneto' shocks, I'd be hardpressed to change them. Among the things I like about your coilovers is adjustability. The bushes and bars are a given, IMO. It depends on what Z28's price point would be

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 12-02-2009, 06:19 PM   #27
soonerfanru2

Drives: 2ss
suspension expertice

I have a problem with my camaro as do many others. I have it posted on the problem section of this forum. My camaro has a bumping noice in the front end it is worse at low speeds while going over small bumps. My dealer replaced upper strut mounts but it did not fix it. His suggestion was to wait and GM would finally come up with a solution. Evidently they do not want to admit there is a problem yet. I was wondering if you care to make a guess to what the problem could be. Bad strut design or what. Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.
soonerfanru2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #28
lawdogg149

Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
So what about addressing the noises coming from the bushings in the new camaro setup and G8 setup you guys have sold. I personally know of two cars and owners whom are upset because of how many sounds now come from there vehicles with just your bushing kits installed. (was and is a very big issue guys do your research)