Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 11-26-2014, 11:46 PM   #1
ExtremeSS
RobSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS, Summit White, 6 SPD
Angry Technostalgia LED afterburnertail lights by cool LED

UPDATE!!!! The Technostalgia afterburner tail lights have completely fallen apart inside and shorted out due to moisture. I had to uninstall them and spoke to Todd at the Cool-LED shop, they said if I send them in they would take care of the problems. I sent the lights in with each area leaking marked and a letter explaining the shorting out and all. I sent the full set in to them 7 months ago and have not heard a word back from them and have not received a replacement set or my set repaired. I also have not been able to get back in touch with them. $499.00 set of pure garbage, I am about to step up the actions to be taken in a major way. WARNING!!! These lights were a complete rip off and their promise to take care of it was pure BS!!!!
ExtremeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 12:07 AM   #2
ExtremeSS
RobSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS, Summit White, 6 SPD
Address

I sent them to the main office in the address was attention to Todd along with a letter. He said to send them to the main office, so that's what I did. Just feeling really disappointed at such a waste of money, I could have used that money for a much better modification.
ExtremeSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lighting, tailights, technostalgia