Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #43
nova

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, VR, PW, WR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susantroy1 View Post
nova thats like screaming into a black hole and expecting to hear an echo In the mean time they slam you on your credit rating.....while your making your last stand with them..... you can flip off the tow truck driver while he repos your S%$#
You take it to court and the first thing you do is get an injunction that prevents them from repossessing the car until the matter is resolved in the court.

No judge in his right mind would allow a repossession over payments that are in dispute in the court as that usurps the judge's and the court's authority....

Mods:
skip shift eliminator (hey everybody's gotta start somewhere )
crappily painted engine cover...
nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #44
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
SSOOCH, I would call GMAC back and talk to a higher up and make sure they do not report this to a credit bureau, it is NOT your fault.......period!
That is EXACTLY what you have to do Ssooch!!
Chrysler Financial tried to pull something similar like that to me on my truck and was caught when I went house shopping!! I asked to see my credit report and the banker showed me and I went off. Not on the banker, but just stating that I never missed a payment on the truck ever. (Actually, I paid it off before the loan was over.) He was cool about it and told me to call them to straighten it out and they should.
So, I waited till Monday to call Chrysler Financial and told them they had to fix that error. Sure enough, by the time I went to another broker, it had cleared off the report. Just give GMAC a call and threaten them that if they do not take care of it, you'll never use them again. (But, it shouldn't have to go that far.)
GOOD LUCK BUD!!
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #45
phiz118
It's amazing!

Drives: 2007 Lexas IS350
GMAC is a bunch of crooks... My uncle financed a house with them, and after several months of payments, a friend of his came by his house stating that they were about to foreclose it on Monday (this was Saturday, and he never received notice). He had full proof of all payments, but they wouldn't work with him at all, and had the house sold (just waiting for the closing). After getting a lawyer to stop the foreclosure and sale, he found out that they had been trying to contact him at his address except the state was California instead of Texas, even though they had mailed him directly on prior occasions. After going to court, the judge gave GMAC 30 days to prove he did something wrong, or he gets to keep the house and the foreclosure is erased from his credit.

Subsequently, he isn't going to finance it through GMAC any longer.
phiz118 is offline   Reply With Quote