Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 07-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #15
radametz

Drives: 2013 CRT 2SS/1LE; 2016 Colorado Z71
Awesome news! I'm sure my girlfriend and my bank account will disagree though...
Old 07-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #16
SparkyDL75
SparkyDL75

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/Grey
Wonder what the ZL1 brake kits are going for?
Suspension Pedders Pace Car Pkg w/ZL1 Upgrade; Pedders Upper & Lower Control Arm, Steering, & Differential Mount Bushings; Pedders SS Brake Lines; Pedders Dual Bearing Camber Plates; ZL1 Toe Link; Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads
Drivetrain Maggie2300(8psi-3.4pulley); CompCam; 85lb injectors; ZL1 fuel pump; ZR1 MAP; Centerforce DYAD Twin Disc clutch; Stainless Works LT headers; QTP Cutouts; Rotofab intake; RX catch can; Mike Norris tune 643rwhp 598 rwtq

SparkyDL75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #17
radrace19

Drives: Pontiac G8 GXP
Around $3300.00 for the true front ZL1 calipers and less for the V calipers

See everyone there.

Official Camaro5 Fest guide attached
Camaro5 Fest Guide.pdf

2009.5 G8 GT (Liquid Red)
GXP fascia conversion, GXP diffuser

2009 GXP M6 (MSM) #405 586rwhp/495tq
TVS2300, CTS-V Fuel System, Cam 222/230 116 lsa, Monster Lever 4 Clutch, American Racing 1 7/8 headers, rear Brembo's w/working Parking brake
11.91 @ 119

Last edited by radrace19; 07-30-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Attached guide
radrace19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:47 PM   #18
Cuda7050

Drives: 2012 SS LS3
That is pretty awesome for GM Performance to do this special effort. Makes GM loyalty easy when GM does stuff like this. Wish us west coast guys could get something comparable. Perhaps something through the dealership network.

After rereading this, I see you MAYBE got us west coast guys covered:

"components purchased on-site at Camaro5Fest or at your local Chevrolet Dealer. See coupon for complete details." I guess I need help understanding if I can participate without driving 2,220 mile to Indianapolis. Don't get wrong, I love the mid west, but thats a long ways.

If the ZL1 rear driveline could be installed, how will GM Performance calibrate the speedometer for the gear change? Is getting into the ECU to calibrate for GM gear changes like the 1LE 3.91 gear something now dealers can do without voiding the warranty?

Last edited by Cuda7050; 07-30-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Cuda7050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #19
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
This is cool of GM but can I be the only one who wishes we knew what items would be available at what prices/discounts before we get to Indy so we could do some advance budget planning?
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:00 PM   #20
Wolvie70

Drives: 2016 2SS, Summit White, A8, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda7050 View Post
That is pretty awesome for GM Performance to do this special effort. Makes GM loyalty easy when GM does stuff like this. Wish us west coast guys could get something comparable. Perhaps something through the dealership network.

After rereading this, I see you MAYBE got us west coast guys covered:

"components purchased on-site at Camaro5Fest or at your local Chevrolet Dealer. See coupon for complete details." I guess I need help understanding if I can participate without driving 2,220 mile to Indianapolis. Don't get wrong, I love the mid west, but thats a long ways.

If the ZL1 rear driveline could be installed, how will GM Performance calibrate the speedometer for the gear change? Is getting into the ECU to calibrate for GM gear changes like the 1LE 3.91 gear something now dealers can do without voiding the warranty?
Agreed I could use a coupon or whatever to get some goodies installed like 3.91 gears. Would live to make the fest but just not possible for me. :(
Wolvie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:10 PM   #21
radrace19

GM will not install the ZL1 driveline because of the tuning issues.

I think you must attend the show to get the special coupon. It includes a very special sticker so it can not be copied.

TVS2300, CTS-V Fuel System, Cam 222/230 116 lsa, Monster Lever 4 Clutch, American Racing 1 7/8 headers, rear Brembo's w/working Parking brake
11.91 @ 119
Old 07-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #22
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by radrace19 View Post
I think you must attend the show to get the special coupon. It includes a very special sticker so it can not be copied.
I'm not asking for the coupon now. I'll be attending the Fest Saturday and it would just help alot if we knew what items will be available at what prices/discounts ahead of time.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #23
radrace19

See the Guide above for the GM parts. Prices are almost done being set up.

11.91 @ 119
Old 07-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #24
MS3DALE

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Chevy Performance "Installation Included" Private Offer

A little more info on the offer.....

INCENTIVE:
Chevrolet Performance announces a consumer “installation included” private offer on select Camaro specific Chevrolet Performance Parts and Accessories installed for an eligible customer at a participating GM Dealership. Dealer participation in this program is entirely voluntary at the election of the Dealer. If a Dealer submits any claim for reimbursement through the GWM system under this program, Dealer agrees to participate and agrees to all of the terms and conditions outlined in this bulletin.

OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This offer is being made to Camaro owners who attended the 2013 Camaro5 Fest in Indianapolis, Indiana, on August 1–3, 2013. The specific Camaro Performance Parts and Accessories that are eligible for this offer are identified in the Camaro5 Fest catalog that will be distributed to attendees at the Camaro5 Fest. A Dealer version of this catalog is attached to this bulletin which includes the applicable labor times for each eligible Camaro Performance Part and Accessory that GM will use to compensate the Dealer for installation of the applicable Performance Part and Accessory.

The customer will receive a coupon for included installation along with their Camaro5 Fest Catalog. Customer must purchase Camaro specific Chevrolet Performance Parts or Accessories that are identified in the Camaro5 Fest catalog and that are installed on one (1) single repair order on an eligible 2010–2013 Chevrolet Camaro between August 1st and September 3rd, 2013. Limit one (1) coupon per Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), per household.

Original coupons are identified by the holographic Chevrolet bowtie sticker in the upper-right corner of the coupon. An original coupon must be presented to the participating GM Dealership at the time of installation, and the cost of installation of the eligible parts will need to be deducted from the customer’s paid service invoice and shown to the customer. The offer is non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash. This coupon offer is not valid with any additional promotional service offer and is based on availability while supplies last. Resale and reproduction of this offer are strictly prohibited. Photocopies of the coupon are not redeemable and will not result in reimbursement of labor to the Dealer. General Motors is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons.

As a condition of participation, the Dealership agrees to be reimbursed for the labor based on the listed labor time for the selected performance part or accessory in the Camaro5 Fest catalog at their current warranty labor rate. Participating Dealers agree not to charge any customer with a valid coupon for any labor for installation, and to retain records sufficient to substantiate that they did not charge for installation or labor.

EFFECTIVE DATE:
August 1–September 3, 2013

QUALIFICATIONS:
Customer must present the original coupon and show proof of ownership of a 2010–2013 Chevrolet Camaro. Only Camaro specific performance parts and accessories listed in the Camaro5 Fest catalog are eligible for this offer.

MEDIA/COMMUNICATIONS:
This private offer will be communicated to Camaro5 Fest attendees via a redeemable coupon and a Camaro5 Fest catalog provided to them at the event.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This coupon has a holographic Chevrolet sticker attached in the upper right corner of the front page. Dealers may not print, copy, or disseminate the coupon to any customer.

By participating in the Program, Dealer agrees to comply with all Program Guidelines. Customer Care and Aftersales reserves the right to audit Dealer’s compliance to these Program Guidelines and charge back Dealer for any amount paid on claims where Dealer failed to comply with the Guidelines or where any customer or any part or accessory is not eligible.

REIMBURSEMENT TO DEALER:
Submit claims through the Global Warranty Management System (GWM):
Labor Code: 0600311
Transaction Code: ZSSP

DEALER’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE PROGRAM:
Dealer participation in this program is entirely voluntary at the election of the Dealer. Participating Dealers agree not to charge any customer with a valid coupon for any labor or installation, and to retain records sufficient to substantiate that they did not charge for installation or labor.

Dealer must show the deduction of the applicable labor and installation charge from the total purchase price of the eligible parts or accessories on the customer repair order. Dealers are solely responsible for establishing business processes sufficient to ensure that customers receive the advertised discount on the advertised parts and services. Participating Dealers must establish a current price for the advertised parts and services, and create and maintain records sufficient to document that your customers received the advertised discount during the advertised time period. Records sufficient to document compliance with this requirement should be maintained for at least a three-year period.

Customers must bring the original coupon with the holographic bowtie in the upper-right corner of the front page into the Dealership to receive the offer. Dealers may not print, copy or disseminate the certificate to any customer. Dealers whose claims indicate a higher than normal penetration rate for the offer(s) may be audited, and GM reserves the right to charge back claims submitted in violation of Program Guidelines.

Dealers will be responsible for submitting the applicable Labor Op code through the GWM system for reimbursement from GM. Dealers must comply with all local, state and federal laws.

Camaro5 Fest Guide.pdf

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:15 PM   #25
MS3DALE

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del's12SS View Post
This is cool....... headers????
Nope

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:44 PM   #26
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Will they be honoring GM employee discounts for the parts?
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #27
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
I hope this is a great success so they will come to the next fest.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #28
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by radrace19 View Post
Around $3300.00 for the true front ZL1 calipers and less for the V calipers

See everyone there.

Official Camaro5 Fest guide attached
Attachment 538703
I noticed some cool new parts on the PDF. There is a new heritage grill that appears to be the one used on the Z/28. I didn't see it listed but the 2014 car shown had a body colored hood insert. It also appears that the hash marks go up onto the hood? Hard to tell from the pic.