Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #10053
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
That's where I went. I got the higher quality film and I think it was right around $300, but I think they have dropped the price since then. My passenger door window started to peel at the top after about a year and I took it back and they replaced it for free. I am pleased with it. They did a good job, and it has held up on my daily driver that frequently hauls around multiple kids.
Ya, idk what brand of tint he has but it's nothing special or ceramic. He is really an honest guy and says that he just doesn't receive the requests for the film so he doesn't buy it due to it being expensive. He's a small business owner that understands that most of his clients just want it for the looks/ maybe some heat properties.
driyac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #10054
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by velociSSimo View Post
There may be quite a few, but you'll always be 2 short of enough to get the job done!
Dude!!!

EPIC REPLY!!!

Just sent... don't want to offend anyone.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #10055
vthokiefan
Stealthy SS

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS w Black Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
That's where I went. I got the higher quality film and I think it was right around $300, but I think they have dropped the price since then. My passenger door window started to peel at the top after about a year and I took it back and they replaced it for free. I am pleased with it. They did a good job, and it has held up on my daily driver that frequently hauls around multiple kids.

Hey just wanted to let you know that Walt Luti did a great job on my alignment. Thanks for suggesting them. Handles awesome now. They talked me into doing a little more front camber than what the BMR spec sheet suggested for street setup, but I'm glad I did cause it turns in super quick now. I know it might cause the inside of the tires to go sooner but it's not my daily driver so i think it will be ok.
3M Clear Bra, GM Strong MAF, Borla S-Type Axle-back, RX Catch Can, Pedders: Xa Coilovers, Sub-Frame / Radius Rod Inserts, BMR: Front & Rear sway bars / End links & RLCA plates, Defenderworx black bowties
vthokiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #10056
velociSSimo
... well, not yet.

Drives: 2012 Chevy Silverado ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
Dude!!!

EPIC REPLY!!!

Just sent... don't want to offend anyone.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #10057
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokiefan View Post
Hey just wanted to let you know that Walt Luti did a great job on my alignment. Thanks for suggesting them. Handles awesome now. They talked me into doing a little more front camber than what the BMR spec sheet suggested for street setup, but I'm glad I did cause it turns in super quick now. I know it might cause the inside of the tires to go sooner but it's not my daily driver so i think it will be ok.
You're welcome. I was happy with my results too.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #10058
driyac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChriSS84 View Post
Wow, Ford isn't playing around. I just might have to get one.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/26/2...30-pound-feet/
I wonder how much ford is even making on this car...

IT sounds like the engine alone is 25K with of engineering and materials.

Maybe they are doing it to get the marketing out there???

None the less thats really impressive. ZL1 has no shot against that car.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #10059
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by driyac View Post
I wonder how much ford is even making on this car...

IT sounds like the engine alone is 25K with of engineering and materials.

Maybe they are doing it to get the marketing out there???

None the less thats really impressive. ZL1 has no shot against that car.
I wouldn't say that...
As quoted by Camaro Scotty...
"Can't put the power to the ground, all it is - is a tire shredder."

& I agree with what he said
Old 04-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #10060
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Anyone contemplating the Lofino's cruise in tomorrow night if the weather holds off? It isn't supposed to rain until later in the evening
Old 04-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #10061
driyac

Well Gentleman here is a picture as promised! Lowered, Plastidipped, Tinted 45th anniversary 2ss
Old 04-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #10062
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

Drives: #1 13 HWSE, 95Z, 06 HHR, & 03 Ion
Hi gang...

Don't forget....$40 discounted tix for the Mid-Ohio Camaro/Firebird Corral on Saturday, June 9 are only available until 5pm on Friday 5/4. After that, they go up to $50.

Just received a bunch of stuff for door prizes & goody bags!!

Hope to see you all there!!!!!

Our Hot Wheels Special Edition Short Story: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...eels+delivered
MrsLT1PWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #10063
vthokiefan
Stealthy SS

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS w Black Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by driyac View Post

Well Gentleman here is a picture as promised! Lowered, Plastidipped, Tinted 45th anniversary 2ss

Love the look with the plastidipped wheels. Tint looks awesome damn I was going to wait a little while to get that done since I just got the suspension stuff but now I have to

Looks great
3M Clear Bra, GM Strong MAF, Borla S-Type Axle-back, RX Catch Can, Pedders: Xa Coilovers, Sub-Frame / Radius Rod Inserts, BMR: Front & Rear sway bars / End links & RLCA plates, Defenderworx black bowties
vthokiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #10064
driyac

Your car will not only look different it Definitly will handle different. It's awesome:
Old 04-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #10065
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChriSS84 View Post
Of course he is going to say that. He is a Chevy guy. I don't understand why people can't see that it is an amazing car. I'm not a Ford guy, but this GT500 is no joke. The ZL1 has no shot. The argument about putting the power to the ground has been addressed, so his arguement is a lame at best.
It will be a great deal for that much power at $55K. If it comes in at $65k-70K, then you cannot say it's in the same class as the ZL1
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #10066
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
got the car back today...woohoo...now I just need to get the new vinyl for the fender

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?