Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #10375
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
Why does it need to be purple?
He's a Donnie Osmond fan.

You young whipper-snappers might not get that.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #10376
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post

DEEP PURPLE BRO
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #10377
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post

Affirmative. 1985, yo!

Found THE house. Currently in contract... so modding is on hold for a while for me.

Still waiting for Trifecta to get me a new tune for the headers-- granted, I just sent them my datalog last week. Oops. Been a little busy.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #10378
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzCamaro View Post
Hello fellow Ohioans! I guess I should post in here since I currently live and am from Canton, Ohio. Yay Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I took a bunch of shots at this year's Cleveland Auto Show. I obviously favored the Camaro if you can't tell

You can check out the photos here:

http://mariannesimmons.com/cleveland/2012.html

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing!!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #10379
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by velociSSimo View Post
Bingo!

There is no point in trying to discuss this any further. And it's I "couldn't care less".
Oh my bad. Cool guy!
ChriSS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:15 AM   #10380
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChriSS84 View Post
...I don't know and have no intention on getting to know you, so I really don't care...then came a novel about insurance. I never read that dudes posts because I have better shit to do, so I don't know what point he made.

Oh my bad. Cool guy!
If you have no intention of getting to know anyone on the thread then don't bother showing up to any of the meets we have. You can take your bad attitude and shove it for all I care. We only want positive attitudes with this group.

That "novel about insurance" comes from an extremely knowledgeable and reliable person. I'd take the extra 30 seconds and actually read his posts. Sure you might have "better shit to do" but to fully engage in a conversation you need to know everyone's views. B really does know what he's talking about.

So to end my rant, please increase your IQ above your rim size... and get a better attitude man. Learn to take a joke, or you'll never make it here. Too many smarta$$es here lol.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:09 AM   #10381
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350

CONGRATS, Rach!!!!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #10382
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Old 06-04-2012, 06:45 AM   #10383
RS_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
x2
Old 06-04-2012, 06:53 AM   #10384
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Jesus WTF!

You guys ****ing done yet?
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:00 AM   #10385
RS_Man

lol jason
Old 06-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #10386
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLeDHeaD View Post
Should of asked when her LAST text messsage was!!!!! I busted someone really good last year!!!!!
She meant that she forgot to text her boyfriend "I need 2 brake b4 I hit thiz truck" and accidently texted "I need 2 gas b4 I hit thiz truck". Took too long to process the text message during the situation. aren't you going to share your bust?

Quote:
Yup. This dissertation by B is dead nuts correct. I've done it. Only problem being if insurance wants to do third party. Meaning they want to pay the shop directly. It's their way of eliminating this type of thing. No, it's not illegal per se, but it is fraudulent.
Just wanted to throw in that in my last incident, State farm wanted to pay directly, however I called them up and said I didn't want to fix the wheel and they sent me a check directly for the wheel, and sent the shop the money for the rest of it, so even if they want to pay the shop, in some situations they may not care where the money goes! Worth a shot.

Insurance has to compensate you for the damages caused. Once they agree to the damages and what it costs to repair them, I think typically they don't care. Its no big deal if you opt to do it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChriSS84 View Post
I came to one meet and quickly realized that this isn't a group for me
Not trying to cause drama, but why are you still here? When I decide a group isn't for me, I leave the group? Especially since you said you have better things to do than to read these threads... Just calling it like I see it.

If anyone on here just wants to bicker for bickering sake, try heading over to Cincy Street Scene. Much better forum for that than here. http://www.cincystreetscene.com/

Now in other news,

Quote:
Beautiful day in southern Ohio. Took the jeep out with the top and doors off. How fun!
Besides a small chance of rain, today looks like its going to be another really nice day. Glad to see you got the top off yesterday, and it looks like more of it is in the future? haha. The joys of sub-90-degree summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Man View Post
Anyone know of a good parts store in the area who carries misc engine sensors for vette's? I have an obscure emissions sensor that I've been trying to find but have had no luck. I'm looking for a ported vacuum switch, they come in a handful of colors and I need the PURPLE one.
This may be your best bet:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WELLS-E908-S...#ht_1262wt_952
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #10387
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Found THE house. Currently in contract... so modding is on hold for a while for me.
Congrats! And condolences

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Still waiting for Trifecta to get me a new tune for the headers-- granted, I just sent them my datalog last week. Oops. Been a little busy.
I got a tune a couple weeks back and installed the 25mm spacers. I need to datalog too.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #10388
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Anybody else heading up here Saturday? MidOhio

And what time?

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?