Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #11467
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Im looking for a tuner here in Ohio, Im from Ashland so Im looking more towards the Northern part of Ohio but Im willing to travel anywhere in state. Almost wish Kansas wasn't so far away, I had a great tuner out there. But after I get my tax return I'm seriously thinking about getting a Night Fury cam but I need to find a good tuner around here. Any suggestions?
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #11468
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Welcome! I was just at Tri-County Mall today. Took my daughter on a birthday date and she shopped till I dropped.
Can I be adopted? I love to shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
I saw an IOM SS with a busted face earlier in Middletown
I've seen a few peop....err things from Middletown that are BUSTED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
My new additions (ZL1 Spoiler and Deck lid).
Who did you buy them from? The ZL1 spoiler is the only Camaro spoiler I like enough to justify drilling holes for.

I'm so ready for some Camaro meetups!! I'm on first shift again these days, so if anyone is down to cruise to Lofino's on Friday nights (if they're still doing that) or hitting up Edgewater, post up. I miss ya'll!!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #11469
Whitehambone

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
Im looking for a tuner here in Ohio, Im from Ashland so Im looking more towards the Northern part of Ohio but Im willing to travel anywhere in state. Almost wish Kansas wasn't so far away, I had a great tuner out there. But after I get my tax return I'm seriously thinking about getting a Night Fury cam but I need to find a good tuner around here. Any suggestions?
I plan on doing the Night Fury cam as well real soon. IPS Motorsports did my tune for my headers and exhaust. A few people on this group recommended them to me. When I talked to Lethal Racing, they also said that IPS was a good choice. That where I am going again.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #11470
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
I can also recommend IPS Motorsports. They are just south of Delaware. They do all my work and they have been very good to me.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #11471
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
I use Mike Norris in Indy, but if you want to stay closer then IPS seems to have a good reputation. IMO Mike Norris is the way to go.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #11472
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Well, you know I am a fan of Back Street Performance in Medina. All I can tell you is they really know there stuff.

They are right next to Medina County Fairgrounds.

They work with several race teams and still are reasonable and down to earth people.

Check them out.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #11473
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Who did you buy them from? The ZL1 spoiler is the only Camaro spoiler I like enough to justify drilling holes for.
Got it from a salvage company. Just have to have it repainted.

I know of another one from another place, but it is a little more expensive than what I paid for mine.

There is an aftermarket one I just found on ebay. I don't know anything about it or the seller, so ask lots of questions. It is a smoking price if it is a decent product.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181086964985...84.m1438.l2649

Last edited by TLSTWIN; 02-23-2013 at 11:02 PM.
TLSTWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #11474
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
I'm so ready for some Camaro meetups!! I'm on first shift again these days, so if anyone is down to cruise to Lofino's on Friday nights (if they're still doing that) or hitting up Edgewater, post up. I miss ya'll!!
I'm always up for cruisin to Lofino's, i'm 99.9% positive they will be there again. Thats the only place that people in Dayton go to anymore. Im hopin to get a job either in Dayton or down near Cincy, I wanna hit up Edgewater sometime and check it out!
RS_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #11475
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
Got it from a salvage company. Just have to have it repainted.

I know of another one from another place, but it is a little more expensive than what I paid for mine.

There is an aftermarket one I just found on ebay. I don't know anything about it or the seller, so ask lots of questions. It is a smoking price if it is a decent product.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181086964985...84.m1438.l2649
Yeah, I always am a little leery of ebay sellers... though I've never had a bad experience yet.

I'm thinking wheels with my tax return, so spoiler might be down the road a little. I can't stand these steelies much longer!!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
Old 02-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #11476
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Man View Post
I'm always up for cruisin to Lofino's, i'm 99.9% positive they will be there again. Thats the only place that people in Dayton go to anymore. Im hopin to get a job either in Dayton or down near Cincy, I wanna hit up Edgewater sometime and check it out!
Sounds good. I've never been up to Lofino's, as I was working 2nd shift all last summer. Now that I'm back on first (at least that I know of!) I want to get up there and check it out a few times this year.

Edgewater is a good time! I'll keep my fingers crossed on a job for ya.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #11477
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Alright yall...5 more days until edgewater...who's going?
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #11478
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Alright yall...5 more days until edgewater...who's going?
i have a feeling it will be cancelled. it is supposed to be in the mid 30's to low 40's still.

That will make the track very unsafe.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:03 AM   #11479
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by driyac View Post
i have a feeling it will be cancelled. it is supposed to be in the mid 30's to low 40's still.

That will make the track very unsafe.

Honestly my favorite part about the drag strip of the buckeye BBQ wings afterward from the lube
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:26 AM   #11480
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:

Honestly my favorite part about the drag strip of the buckeye BBQ wings afterward from the lube
ha, ya they lube up the ass with grease.

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?