Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2014 Camaro5 Fest (V)

Old 06-24-2014, 09:52 AM   #29
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Glad to see that Titan is getting better. I really hope that charges are preferred against the person for animal cruelty.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:22 AM   #30
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
Excellent news. Gorgeous dog btw!

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:21 AM   #31
LuSe4

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
sad news to report....

just got back from my cruise and vacation and the person I thought was good to watch my dogs failed so terribly bad at a simple thing of keeping the dogs fed, watered and potty breaks. they were told they could stay at my house during the time we were gone (this was how much I thought I could trust them) Thor lost his life Sunday, the vet said severe dehydration. Titan was taken to the vet first thing this morning and suffers from malnutrition, and dehydration. Vet gave some vitamins and minerals to help bring him back to health... she is confident that Titan will make a strong come back

my heart is breaking for my beloved rescue Thor.
OMG, that is just awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpiersd View Post
Glad to see that Titan is getting better. I really hope that charges are preferred against the person for animal cruelty.
This. This moron needs to be punished for their lack of compassion.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:32 AM   #32
2GRN4U

Drives: 2011 SYG 2SS
We are so sorry to hear this. Such beautiful dogs to have this happen. (I loved taking pictures of them at the camaro fest) We have cats and our neighbor comes over to check on them daily but cats are different than dogs in regards to care. I grew up with both. It takes a big commitment to care for pets either your own or someone elses while they are away. They are part of the family. Our prayers are with you.
2GRN4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #33
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3
Thanks for the kind words everyone!!
Well he's hit a growth spurt and the vitamins have made a tremendous impact. My boy is 27.5" tall at the shoulder.... And weighs about 80 lbs... And turns 6 months in a week!!!! My how time flies.

Excuse typos!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #34
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Drives: 2019 Black 2SS
Good for you HollyVenus! You should be proud of yourself. Always good to read stories where something good comes from something sad.

rich3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:20 PM   #35
SSeniorMoment

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6 IOM
Quote:
sad news to report....

just got back from my cruise and vacation and the person I thought was good to watch my dogs failed so terribly bad at a simple thing of keeping the dogs fed, watered and potty breaks. they were told they could stay at my house during the time we were gone (this was how much I thought I could trust them) Thor lost his life Sunday, the vet said severe dehydration. Titan was taken to the vet first thing this morning and suffers from malnutrition, and dehydration. Vet gave some vitamins and minerals to help bring him back to health... she is confident that Titan will make a strong come back

I hate reading stories about irresponsible people who abuse pets, I'm sorry for your loss.

My wife operates a dog rescue and we see too many dogs who have a history of abuse.
SSeniorMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:35 PM   #36
Retro Camaro

Drives: Camaro, Chevelle, Rat Rod Truck
He helps in the restore process
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #37
Imdyinhere
Keeper of the Gold Acorn

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
sad news to report....

I had the profound pleasure of meeting you and your awesome pups at the Fest this past summer. Those dogs made me smile every time I saw them. I am saddened by this news. I can only offer my deepest sympathy for your loss. I am sure that along with your entire family that Titan also misses his twin brother.

With another C5 Fest looming this summer, I hope that you might be able to bring Titan along to enjoy another Fest and allow those of us who met Thor to remember him and give Titan a big Great Dane hug.

Here is a pic I took of Titan. Wish I had one of Thor.

Name:  Thor.jpg
Views: 1861
Size:  154.2 KB
2011 RJT 2SS/RS - Kooks 1-7/8 Long Tubes, High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, MTI Short Throw Shifter, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Fasster Billet Fuel Rails & Custom Braided Vapor and Fuel Lines, CAI Cold Air Intake, RX Catch Can, Nitto Invos, Hawk HPS, BMR Trailing Arms, 2x Zapco ST4x-SQ amps, ST850x-II Sub amp, Morel Tempo 6 componenets, Morel Maximo 6x9, Morel 124 Primo Sub, Zapco DSP8Z Processor... More to Come.
Imdyinhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:15 PM   #38
wally mayfield

Drives: 2013 2SS 6M
Attached Images

Strut tower brace(GM), CAI, Blade Spoiler, ZL1 wheels and tires, Heritage grill, Dual mode exhaust, and thats it, no more..except for the lowering springs..Ok Hotchkis springs were delivered today, thats it..
wally mayfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:34 PM   #39
HollyVenus

Finally able to get back in.....

What an awesome photo of Titan. We miss Thor too.
Of course we will have Titan with us! We were just talking about that last night we are just waiting to find out where and when so we can make the arrangements!!!

He's just coming up on 11 months pushing 35" tall and tipping the scales at 140lbs! My Giant puppy is getting so big!!!
Old 12-03-2014, 09:36 PM   #40
HollyVenus

Titans first Christmas!!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417664118.939818.jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  310.3 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417664138.262153.jpg
Views: 1208
Size:  188.5 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417664155.494205.jpg