Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-27-2013, 08:25 AM   #645
CFD

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
I'm still bummed I can't find a class & still battling lower back pain. I suspect from yeard of class 2-3 days a week now gone. It is just not the same trying to work out on your own. but I'm still eating well & losing fat. I haven't been on the scales lately but I can tell. That is all. Great work busby & Becky!

You're still making progress, I'm sure you will come up with a class. Some people find it hard to workout alone although I myself like it, no distractions.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #646
LStick

Drives: 2021 Shadow Gray 1LS
Alright...stepped on the scale after my January 11th doctors visit...........and stepping on the scale this morning, I'm down 18 pounds.

No eating in between meals and after 7pm at night was a real ----- , since I work 3-11pm, but I've gotten used to it.

Walking more at work, feeling better as a result. Thanks for starting the thread.
LStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #647
bubsy73

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
I'll look for ya Becky on myfitnesspal.

I'm now 168 and still on track. I've decided to join a ladies slo pitch team this year. It dawned on me that after I had my daughter, I played ball and lost the majority of the baby weight I'd gained during pregnancy during that one season. Which was about 40 lbs.

I realize I'm in a different situation and I'm not in my 20's anymore, but thought this might just help the cause! :-) it would also be nice to make some new friends too since I moved from my hometown 2 years ago and don't know a lot of people where I am now.

Hopefully I can keep the concussions at bay, (had a few from base running and getting beaned by the ball really sucks)! That was the main reason I bailed out of playing and I wouldn't say it's because girls can't throw cause a one of them was a guy in a coed tournament, but lets just say it makes me a bit nervous.

Anyways, keep up the good work everyone!
bubsy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #648
CFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsy73 View Post
I'll look for ya Becky on myfitnesspal.

I'm now 168 and still on track. I've decided to join a ladies slo pitch team this year. It dawned on me that after I had my daughter, I played ball and lost the majority of the baby weight I'd gained during pregnancy during that one season. Which was about 40 lbs.

I realize I'm in a different situation and I'm not in my 20's anymore, but thought this might just help the cause! :-) it would also be nice to make some new friends too since I moved from my hometown 2 years ago and don't know a lot of people where I am now.

Hopefully I can keep the concussions at bay, (had a few from base running and getting beaned by the ball really sucks)! That was the main reason I bailed out of playing and I wouldn't say it's because girls can't throw cause a one of them was a guy in a coed tournament, but lets just say it makes me a bit nervous.

Anyways, keep up the good work everyone!

You've been doing great and seem to be right on target. Taking on more activity will increase the results and it would appear you're energy levels are building as well.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #649
bubsy73

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
This past weekend my husband actually took notice that I've lost some weight. He sees it in my face and I showed him my stomach and he's pretty happy with my progress.
I've been trying to continue to wear baggy unflattering clothes until I can do a reveal in the sense of a nice form fitting outfit. I figure another 20 lbs or so to go might be the time.
I'm pretty happy with how I've been doing this. It's quite an accomplishment when it seemed so impossible before, and I'm glad I had a goal to wake me up and do something about it now.
Thanks as always CFD for your words of encouragement! I'll post before and after pics once I reach my goal, cause I know there will be quite the difference!
bubsy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #650
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsy73 View Post
This past weekend my husband actually took notice that I've lost some weight. He sees it in my face and I showed him my stomach and he's pretty happy with my progress.
I've been trying to continue to wear baggy unflattering clothes until I can do a reveal in the sense of a nice form fitting outfit. I figure another 20 lbs or so to go might be the time.
I'm pretty happy with how I've been doing this. It's quite an accomplishment when it seemed so impossible before, and I'm glad I had a goal to wake me up and do something about it now.
Thanks as always CFD for your words of encouragement! I'll post before and after pics once I reach my goal, cause I know there will be quite the difference!

Congrats bubsy73!! Great idea to get back to playing ball. Looks like it will have 2 fold benefits for you.

Keep up the good work - you're doing a great job.
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #651
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
OUCH!!! But I bet the hardest part is sitting around. You can always work that upper body - come on now - no slacking!!!

Congrats Bubsy73!! I think I saw you post that you were using the "My Fitness Pal" app. I'm there as caesarsmom if you want a friend Keep up the good work!!

10.4 lbs !!!

:happy anim:

Only 9.6 left to lose - or maybe more. This second 10 may get a little harder, but I'm more motivated

Need some suggestions for fish. I need to eat it, but I don't really care for it. I like Orange roughy cause it's not real fishy. Any other suggestions and recipes anyone might suggest? AND I don't want my house smelling like fish -
I'll grill it if I have to

Thanks as always CFD for your help and support
Walleye,Lake Trout, Northern Pike are the fish I miss the most since moving away fron Minnesota. Walleye for breakfast sounds wierd only if you have not tried it!!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #652
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Sooooooooo- no change this week -BUT
I'm happy with that!! It was a crazy week
with travel this weekend and it was really
difficult to try to stick to any sort of routine.

Soooooooo-I'll be back on track this week and
looking forward to another loss to post next
week!!

Thanks to everyone for the support!! Busby73 I got
your Friendship request on My Fitness Pal!!

Everyone be good
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #653
CFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Sooooooooo- no change this week -BUT
I'm happy with that!! It was a crazy week
with travel this weekend and it was really
difficult to try to stick to any sort of routine.

Soooooooo-I'll be back on track this week and
looking forward to another loss to post next
week!!

Thanks to everyone for the support!! Busby73 I got
your Friendship request on My Fitness Pal!!

Everyone be good

I wouldn't worry about it. It is normal to have a week or two where there is no measureable change in weight but there are still changes happening. Just keep at it and if for some reason things stall we will shake it up a little
Old 03-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #654
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Hello guys and gals!
Just checking in! I became a moderator on an active board so I have been on C5 less and for that I'm sorry!
Well I have dropped a clothing size since starting CF and have some serious definition... I'm not a fan of checking the scale so I don't do it often. But on a whim this weekend I did, I GAINED 7LBS since I started Crossfit! Crazy talk. Just goes to show, the scale can't be trusted.
Had some PRs here lately, back squat 165, front squat 120lbs, and I can split jerk 75lbs. Pretty proud of myself.
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #655
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossbunny View Post
Hello guys and gals!
Just checking in! I became a moderator on an active board so I have been on C5 less and for that I'm sorry!
Well I have dropped a clothing size since starting CF and have some serious definition... I'm not a fan of checking the scale so I don't do it often. But on a whim this weekend I did, I GAINED 7LBS since I started Crossfit! Crazy talk. Just goes to show, the scale can't be trusted.
Had some PRs here lately, back squat 165, front squat 120lbs, and I can split jerk 75lbs. Pretty proud of myself.
congrats! sounds like your hardwork has definitely paid off. keep it up, and stop being a stranger around these parts.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #656
CFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossbunny View Post
Hello guys and gals!

The scales don't lie, they just don't tell the truth. lol
Old 03-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #657
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dznts View Post
congrats! sounds like your hardwork has definitely paid off. keep it up, and stop being a stranger around these parts.
Thank you!
Yes master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
The scales don't lie, they just don't tell the truth. lol
True!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #658
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Bump.