Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-26-2012, 05:05 AM   #1
2010 L99

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 RJT/Black
Yay Apex....Boo Auto Agenda

Ordered Hurst Line Lock from Apex 4/24. Arrived 4/25. Conducted business with them before and they didn't disappoint yet again. My new vendor of choice.

Auto Agenda, on the other hand, lost me as a customer even though I purchased my coilovers from them last summer. Ordered Hurst Line Lock from them 4/12. Didn't hear anything so I emailed them 4/20 for a status. Was told 4/23 they were back ordered and would be at least 5/7 before it shipped. Completely unacceptable. I don't mind they were delayed BUT JUST TELL ME INSTEAD OF MAKING ME WAIT AND WONDER!!!! Their way of doing business cost me almost two weeks. Of course they didn't tell me because they wanted my money. Unfortunately one lost sale cost them several other purchases from me.

Warning to vendors here...if you want to keep my business you need to be upfront and communicate. Failure to do so will lose my business. I don't care about the fact you may be 10-20% than another vendor. Trying to get my money by hiding something will cost you more business in the long run.

USAF Retired 1994
2010 L99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
I am glad to hear that you were happy with your experience with Apex Motorsports and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business and feedback.

Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
Ordered Hurst Line Lock from Apex 4/24. Arrived 4/25. Conducted business with them before and they didn't disappoint yet again. My new vendor of choice.

Auto Agenda, on the other hand, lost me as a customer even though I purchased my coilovers from them last summer. Ordered Hurst Line Lock from them 4/12. Didn't hear anything so I emailed them 4/20 for a status. Was told 4/23 they were back ordered and would be at least 5/7 before it shipped. Completely unacceptable. I don't mind they were delayed BUT JUST TELL ME INSTEAD OF MAKING ME WAIT AND WONDER!!!! Their way of doing business cost me almost two weeks. Of course they didn't tell me because they wanted my money. Unfortunately one lost sale cost them several other purchases from me.

Warning to vendors here...if you want to keep my business you need to be upfront and communicate. Failure to do so will lose my business. I don't care about the fact you may be 10-20% than another vendor. Trying to get my money by hiding something will cost you more business in the long run.

I agree with you. Chase at Apex is the best. I bought gorilla locks from him on a monday and they were at my door on wednesday.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:35 AM   #4
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
We are very sorry about the disappointment. We have had line-locks on order from Hurst for 2 weeks prior to your order. We continually received shipping confirmations from Hurst, unfortunately every time they arrived it was everything except the Line-Lock. We are constantly ordering new inventory and when there is a massive back-order on a particular item it can catch us off guard.

Sincerely apologize for the communication breakdown. We obviously dropped the ball, as we didn't imagine such a simple item would take so long. We hope your BC Racing Coilovers offered a much better experience and we hope to earn your business again in the future.
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
I agree with you. Chase at Apex is the best. I bought gorilla locks from him on a monday and they were at my door on wednesday.
Thank you for your order and the kind words. I sincerely appreciate both.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAgenda View Post
We are very sorry about the disappointment. We have had line-locks on order from Hurst for 2 weeks prior to your order. We continually received shipping confirmations from Hurst, unfortunately every time they arrived it was everything except the Line-Lock. We are constantly ordering new inventory and when there is a massive back-order on a particular item it can catch us off guard.

Sincerely apologize for the communication breakdown. We obviously dropped the ball, as we didn't imagine such a simple item would take so long. We hope your BC Racing Coilovers offered a much better experience and we hope to earn your business again in the future.
So whats the current update on the line-locks. I am patiently waiting, its now 3 days past the last ship date I was given and not received any word???
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMteSSted View Post
So whats the current update on the line-locks. I am patiently waiting, its now 3 days past the last ship date I was given and not received any word???
These modification parts are like drugs. Can't keep the people waiting here.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMteSSted View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIPNBY View Post
These modification parts are like drugs. Can't keep the people waiting here.
If you guys are also having trouble APEX has the Hurst line locks in stock and ready to rock. If we can be of assistance do not hesitate to give us a call.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 05-13-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #9
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
If you guys are also having trouble APEX still has the Hurst line locks in stock and ready to rock. If we can be of assistance do not hesitate to give us a call.
Yeah Buddy
Old 05-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #10
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIPNBY View Post
Yeah Buddy
Glad I could be of assistance.