Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #113
Rangore

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS 45th Anniversary Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSNEEKSx View Post
Giants are tough. I jusy turn into a warewolf and kill em.
I haven't tried turning into a werewolf to take on a giant. Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #114
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
Do i cured my self from Lycansy thinking my screen would go back to normal since the screen is zoomed in to close to my character (Thor) but camara is still zoomed in :-(. Any ideas.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:06 PM   #115
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Do i cured my self from Lycansy thinking my screen would go back to normal since the screen is zoomed in to close to my character (Thor) but camara is still zoomed in :-(. Any ideas.
you on xbox, PS3, or PC?
Old 11-25-2011, 12:24 AM   #116
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
you on xbox, PS3, or PC?
PS3
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
Old 11-25-2011, 06:23 AM   #117
blake-b

Drives: 2009 ZR1
Pressing in on the right stick changes the view from first to third person on the ps3.
blake-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:52 AM   #118
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake-b View Post
Pressing in on the right stick changes the view from first to third person on the ps3.
No i know that. What i mean was the camera is so close to the character that it seems like your on his back. Wasnt like that prior to me becoming a Lycan.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:56 AM   #119
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Got 100 block today now I'm level 47.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:46 AM   #120
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
Is it possible to go past lvl 50? im not close too it but from what i wanna do i wont have enough perks for all my skills like getting my smithing to make dragon armor and like my one handed maxed out or heavy armor and destruction. On a awesomer note i maxed out the fire breath shout and totally killed a dragon with it just once must have one hell of a weak dragon cause it was like shout then it died lol.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:51 AM   #121
Brokinarrow

Quote:
No i know that. What i mean was the camera is so close to the character that it seems like your on his back. Wasnt like that prior to me becoming a Lycan.
Hold right stick down and move left stick back and forth to zoom in and out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
Is it possible to go past lvl 50? im not close too it but from what i wanna do i wont have enough perks for all my skills like getting my smithing to make dragon armor and like my one handed maxed out or heavy armor and destruction. On a awesomer note i maxed out the fire breath shout and totally killed a dragon with it just once must have one hell of a weak dragon cause it was like shout then it died lol.
Not sure if you will go past level 50, but I think you'll still be able to unlock more perks.... if that makes sense?
Old 11-26-2011, 08:31 AM   #122
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I am kind of stuck until I figure out where to find the second shout for moving forward really fast. I learned Whirlwind from the Greybeards, and have even resorted to looking through varios walkthroughs...and haven't found an answer.

Apparently you can learn the first shout in two places, but nothing really says where you can learn the second shout. Can I go to the place where the 3rd shout is to learn the second shout? Basically, the guides only show two locations on the main map where you can learn the 1st and 3rd shout.

Any ideas?
Old 11-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #123
Brokinarrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I am kind of stuck until I figure out where to find the second shout for moving forward really fast. I learned Whirlwind from the Greybeards, and have even resorted to looking through varios walkthroughs...and haven't found an answer.

Apparently you can learn the first shout in two places, but nothing really says where you can learn the second shout. Can I go to the place where the 3rd shout is to learn the second shout? Basically, the guides only show two locations on the main map where you can learn the 1st and 3rd shout.

Any ideas?
I know I've found it but I can't remember where it was... it may just be randomized. But, try this: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Whirlwind_Sprint
Old 11-26-2011, 09:26 AM   #124
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
I know I've found it but I can't remember where it was... it may just be randomized. But, try this: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Whirlwind_Sprint
Already been there (and another wiki). None are randomized. The High Hrothgar is supposed to be the second one (That's talking to the greybeards), and I've also been to the first place afterwards. No joy.

What sucks is that the quest I'm on requres 2 charges of whirlwind sprint...but I can't get the second charge that I can see...

For now I'm doing other questlines anyways...so it's not a huge deal...but this is the main storyline, so I have to get it done sometime.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #125
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Quote:
Hold right stick down and move left stick back and forth to zoom in and out.
I will give this a try later tonight.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #126
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
Max level is 81 and a half.