Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 09-12-2015, 03:51 PM   #71
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Other QBs, including SB winners, have come and and said that they have done these type of things. Why does Aaron Rogers get a pass? He admitted that he intentionally has the balls turned in over inflated. (for some reason he's the one guy who likes it the other way) Dilfer said he PAID ball boys 5K to doctor balls. Other players have eluded to the same. The Falcons and Colts get caught piping in crowd noise (ironic that the Colts would be one who is bitching) and nobody cares.

But (and with only circumstantial evidence) the Pats and Brady (allegedly) do this type of thing everyone acts like there is a huge integrity thing.

Sour grapes. Simple as that. Brady is one of the best to ever play the game. Every one of these people would take a QB exactly like Brady in skills on their team.

And I hate the Pats. I'm a freaking BILLS fan.

Other than that, Go BILLS!!!
Old 09-12-2015, 03:55 PM   #72
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
was all that really necessary? lol

and F the bills!
Old 09-12-2015, 07:05 PM   #73
PQ
Booooosted.

I suppose not.

That Bills D is going to hurt some feelings this year.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:36 PM   #74
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

I suppose not.

That Bills D is going to hurt some feelings this year.
Rex and the Bills will beat the Colts tomorrow, I can feel it.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 02:19 AM   #75
Tcnj80

Drives: Black Jeep srt8, IOM 2013 2ss/rs.
Quote:
Other QBs, including SB winners, have come and and said that they have done these type of things. Why does Aaron Rogers get a pass? He admitted that he intentionally has the balls turned in over inflated. (for some reason he's the one guy who likes it the other way) Dilfer said he PAID ball boys 5K to doctor balls. Other players have eluded to the same. The Falcons and Colts get caught piping in crowd noise (ironic that the Colts would be one who is bitching) and nobody cares.

But (and with only circumstantial evidence) the Pats and Brady (allegedly) do this type of thing everyone acts like there is a huge integrity thing.

Sour grapes. Simple as that. Brady is one of the best to ever play the game. Every one of these people would take a QB exactly like Brady in skills on their team.

If the Patriots played poker in the Old West the way they play football games, they'd be in Boot Hill. The other owners will have to decide if they want integrity or the old wink-wink-nudge-nudge bullshit that's going on now. If they choose the latter, it's only a matter of time before the league implodes with corruption. They've got a pretty sweet deal going, but greed and power usually bring down the best of things.
Tcnj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 02:27 AM   #76
rebelyell22

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
Broncos!

Chiefs!
Old 09-13-2015, 07:47 AM   #77
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:

Nice Plate

BTW I am a Bills season ticket holder and lifelong fan
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:21 AM   #78
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Football sunday is FINALLY here!!!!

Old 09-13-2015, 11:03 AM   #79
zandron263

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM Convertible
Watch out for the Bills this year. Its a very talented team even with the QB situation. They wont need Taylor to win games they just need him to not lose them. If they can stay healthy they will end the playoff drought.
Old 09-13-2015, 11:17 AM   #80
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Rex and the Bills will beat the Colts tomorrow, I can feel it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcnj80 View Post
If the Patriots played poker in the Old West the way they play football games, they'd be in Boot Hill. The other owners will have to decide if they want integrity or the old wink-wink-nudge-nudge bullshit that's going on now. If they choose the latter, it's only a matter of time before the league implodes with corruption. They've got a pretty sweet deal going, but greed and power usually bring down the best of things.
I won't argue that but what I'm saying is you need to add WAY more than just the Patriots. They all do shit but the Patriots are a great team who wins at the same time. Nobody said anything about the Falcons cheating with crowd noise. Or even Indy a few years ago. Was a footnote. My only point is it's the whole league. And, yes, it will catch up with the the NFL eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102SS View Post
Nice Plate

BTW I am a Bills season ticket holder and lifelong fan
Been a lifelong fan myself. Well, since I was adopted when I was 6 years old anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandron263 View Post
Watch out for the Bills this year. Its a very talented team even with the QB situation. They wont need Taylor to win games they just need him to not lose them. If they can stay healthy they will end the playoff drought.
Man I hope so. Definitely the best team they will field in a LONG time. I cut my Sunday ticket off about 4 years ago. Resubscribed for this year. I better not regret it. haha
Old 09-13-2015, 01:38 PM   #81
zandron263

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM Convertible
I have been an NFL Sunday Ticket subscriber for 19 years. Bills looking dominant in the first half against the Colts. Bring it on NFL this team is ready for it.
Old 09-13-2015, 01:41 PM   #82
rebelyell22

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
I feel way better about us this year, than I did last. I can't remember the last time Alex Smith had 3 TDs in the first half
Old 09-13-2015, 06:32 PM   #83
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Crazy day 1 in the NFL as usual!

Luckily I placed my bet for the Bills to win outright vs Colts. Gracias for the $$$ Mr. Rex Ryan and Colts management for never upgrading either of their lines.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 05:42 AM   #84
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote