Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions > Guides, Manuals, Bulletins, Documentation Archive

Old 08-20-2008, 04:20 PM   #379
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
JEFF2010SSMANUAL

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS LS3
^^^^^^^^^^HELLO^^^^^^^^^^
JEFF2010SSMANUAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #380
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF2010SSMANUAL View Post
WHY can't I click the different colors to see the car in that color???

I could 2 days ago???

I am on a fence on white, orange, red, grey, yellow.

Probably with stripes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF2010SSMANUAL View Post
^^^^^^^^^^HELLO^^^^^^^^^^
LOL

Edit one of your posts and add the link, I'll try and help if I can. I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:43 AM   #381
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
JEFF2010SSMANUAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
LOL

Edit one of your posts and add the link, I'll try and help if I can. I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about.
Go to the first post on this thread, click the Camaro colors, then you click the color you want to see the car in, it worked several times in the last week, but now I can only view the 4 different angles in silver.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:47 AM   #382
Design1stCode2nd

Drives: four wheels
There is a scripting error on the page. GM Webmonkeys will need to fix it, it's not on the client end.
Design1stCode2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:26 AM   #383
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
JEFF2010SSMANUAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Design1stCode2nd View Post
There is a scripting error on the page. GM Webmonkeys will need to fix it, it's not on the client end.
So its not my computor? I want to see the car in Victory red again. Not sure what color I want. I don't think the metalic Inferno orange will look good.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #384
Design1stCode2nd

Drives: four wheels
Nope, I get the same thing and IE shows a javascript error.
Design1stCode2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:30 AM   #385
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Did anyone notice that the spec PDF on Chevrolet.com was updated?

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/pdf/...ifications.pdf

They removed or photoshopped any pictures that showed the HUD and added one with the ambient interior lighting. Unless I missed something, there were no text changes in the file.
rolnslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #386
railgun

Drives: 93 RX-7 and 07 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beast_ View Post
BTW: your Mazda is an American car, not an Import
I already gave up on this forum, but you sir need to put your head back in the sand.

Maybe you can tell me where it was built. Oh yeah...Japan.
railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #387
13F20

Drives: Soon to be 2010 Camaro SS
Dragoneye, Comon man you need to let the boys have there fun. This is a forum for camaro lovers not for other guys to come in and act like the own the place. Enalugy: How would you feel if you were holding a party and some random guy came in and started messing with the other guys girls.
13F20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #388
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post

They removed or photoshopped any pictures that showed the HUD and added one with the ambient interior lighting. Unless I missed something, there were no text changes in the file.
you are right! plus the engine is gone too... I guess they did not want to show the HUD since it not for sale yet.
linkwpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #389
baileyrx

Drives: 2003 g35
wow 8.9 quarts of oil!!!
baileyrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #390
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post

Yup just noticed their version 2.0 has removed the HUD. Good cuz it got me fired up to see it and then finding out not till Dec 2009. If it ain't there at launch, don't show it.

I like the ambient lighting photo that they added in it's place though.

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #391
JOHNHOF

Drives: BMW M3 MERECEDES 320 SPORT
LTW Camaro

I like what I read about the new Camaro and I am on a list to look at one when it hits my local dealer. My intended use for the car is for road courses, not racing more like time trials, schools, and occasional street use. Has there been any talk about a light weight version? While the weight on the spec sheets is OK for the street I would like to have one in the 3,300 or 3,400 Lb range without needing to replace seats... right after I buy it.

I have not seen if the car can be gotten with a limited slip or what the ratio will be. Any word here about that?

Also can a manual be had without the 1 to 4 skip shift like in the Corvette?

This is the first new model anyone has come out with in a long time that might fit my unique requirements and that I am really excited about.

My current fun/track car is a 1995 BMW M3 and I have used it for many years not because I could not replace it but because it fit my needs better than anything coming out and I was not happy with the looks of stuff I saw. The new Camaro could have me starting a new project and moving away from the M3 as my primary fun car. And for me that is saying allot of good about the Camaro.

Thank you in advance for any info.

John
JOHNHOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #392
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNHOF View Post
I like what I read about the new Camaro and I am on a list to look at one when it hits my local dealer. My intended use for the car is for road courses, not racing more like time trials, schools, and occasional street use. Has there been any talk about a light weight version? While the weight on the spec sheets is OK for the street I would like to have one in the 3,300 or 3,400 Lb range without needing to replace seats... right after I buy it.

Nothing has been said about a lightweight special. Although, if the car is not intended to ever be used on the streets GM is selling body shells (no powertrain, interior, suspension, or VIN). As for weight reduction, 500 lbs would be a stretch even with swapping the seats.

I have not seen if the car can be gotten with a limited slip or what the ratio will be. Any word here about that?

All Camaros except for the V6 auto come with a limited slip

Also can a manual be had without the 1 to 4 skip shift like in the Corvette?

No, but it is deflatable with a tune, a resistor bought from radioshack, or a heavier right foot.

This is the first new model anyone has come out with in a long time that might fit my unique requirements and that I am really excited about.

My current fun/track car is a 1995 BMW M3 and I have used it for many years not because I could not replace it but because it fit my needs better than anything coming out and I was not happy with the looks of stuff I saw. The new Camaro could have me starting a new project and moving away from the M3 as my primary fun car. And for me that is saying allot of good about the Camaro.

Thank you in advance for any info.

John
Welcome to the site, my main responce is in bold. We have had a few discussions about skipshift if you want to know more please use the search feature. Weight reduction is another issue. We only have guesses as to what can be done, but lightweight body pannels and such won't be available right away.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote