Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #15
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
I spy with my little eye...... 2 Other Camaro5.com Forum Members! Ha! That's hillarious. We were there, at the same time, taking photos of each other and we didn't even know it. In the interest of privacy I won't indicate here who's who in the photo - but there's only so many people in this photo and 2 of them are SQUALO and I.

Name:  DSCN0454.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  156.3 KB

We need to get ourselves better organized! Not only did we miss each other but we look lost in this photo too!

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #16
VictoryRed08

Drives: 08 Cobalt LT2,
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCamaro View Post
I spy with my little eye...... 2 Other Camaro5.com Forum Members! Ha! That's hillarious. We were there, at the same time, taking photos of each other and we didn't even know it. In the interest of privacy I won't indicate here who's who in the photo - but there's only so many people in this photo and 2 of them are SQUALO and I.

Attachment 15084

We need to get ourselves better organized! Not only did we miss each other but we look lost in this photo too!
lol, thats hilarious
VictoryRed08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #17
crazz28

Drives: '10 Camaro SS/RS, '10 GMC Sierra
Did any of you guys that went to the show see that Panther Black Metallic G8??(I think that's what if was called) If that colour was available on the Camaro I'd take that over CGM, it was unreal.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:59 AM   #18
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Sorry guys...I know there's a bunch who want shirts (to better recognize ourselves) and we'll get that started again in no time. I'm working on making sure shirts don't shrink this go around. Don't know if anyone else had problems, but mine did. Almost ready.,..
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #19
VictoryRed08

Drives: 08 Cobalt LT2,
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazz28 View Post
Did any of you guys that went to the show see that Panther Black Metallic G8??(I think that's what if was called) If that colour was available on the Camaro I'd take that over CGM, it was unreal.
The last picture is actually me sitting in it lol.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #20
urbancamarofan

Drives: 2005 Dodge Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryRed08 View Post
Hey Guys,

Just thought i'd re-post with pics:

"I just got back from the Toronto Autoshow where they had the IOM Camaro SS with white stripes and the Black LT1 Camaro. You could sit in both of them, and let me say that it was everything i though and hoped it'd be. I'm decent sized guy (6ft 235lbs), i had no problems getting in or out, the steering wheel adjusted well out of my lap and the seats were really comfy, soft but firm, like they should be. Also had plenty of head room.

The styling is great. I got out of it and started walking around a bit and i had that feeling in my stomach/chest, that feeling when you know that that car is the one you want. Inside and out the car is amazing. I also noticed that the engine compartment has a lot of room in it, very nice, im used to seeing cars nowadays that done have any room in there. Speaking of room, the backseat, you could fit someone back there if you needed too, children wouldnt have a problem, your dog could fit back there no prob. The cockpit and passenger seat offer ample room. the dash is great, i wish i could have turned on the electronics to see the gauges all lit up.

The radio and heating control clusterf eels as if it could function flawlessly, they really thought out the design of it so it looks nice but it isnt a pain in the ass.

The center console had a decent amount of storage, the e-brake wasnt cumbersome, however if you leave it on you'll notice it. Lots of shoulder and ass room, it really just right.

I should have the photos up soon, man im sooo pleased."
I Love the black one better.
urbancamarofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #21
Joe in T.O.

Drives: 1970 GTO Ragtop
I took my son to the show on Friday and yes folks, the new Camaro is a work of art. I am not really an orange car buying guy but the IOM is stunning! The batteries were unhooked and someone left the power seat in the IOM car up a little too high but the black car was positioned properly. Some of my observations: the interior definitely envelopes the driver more so than the Mustang or Challenger. Rear footwell and kneeroom is bigger than Mustang (I tried getting into the Challenger but the seat back release was broken) The trunk is as large as the Challenger. I am sure a hockey bag could fit in there no problem. The graining of the Camaro interior surfaces is smaller (denser) than the new Mustang. Whoever said the Mustang quality is better must be a Ford employee because it is total B.S. The sunshades are slim (height wise) and both had very cool sliding mirror covers. Another cool feature that I didn't notice at first was a magnetic clasp for the seatbelt to seat anchor (close to your shoulder). We had to go back a few times to see these cars in real life. There was a lot of positive buzz about this car.
Joe in T.O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #22
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
See i knew i was right, i knew there was more legroom then the mustang in the back seat. I love my IOM!!!! Cant wait until someone decides to swap with me, i love the SS bumper!
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote