Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 05-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #1499
nacho478

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIANOMN View Post
By chance are you the guy I met in Las Cruces in the mall parking lot the other day??
Nope, that wasn't me. I don't really make it out to Cruces like, ever. I'm totally looking forward to joining in next time you all plan a get together though.
nacho478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #1500
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
I think one day we should just picnic at a park. Nothing expensive lol not that I can't do driving, but you know basic hang out at a park, with a grill and friends
Old 05-03-2011, 02:12 PM   #1501
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
**** yeah, a BBQ at like Apadoca Park in Cruces or somewhere in El Paso!
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #1502
chasethecamaro

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIANOMN View Post
By chance are you the guy I met in Las Cruces in the mall parking lot the other day??

hey vince, that was us.. sorry we could not make it out that night.....
chasethecamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #1503
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasethecamaro View Post
hey vince, that was us.. sorry we could not make it out that night.....
Ah nice! No worries, there's always a next time!
PIANOMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #1504
jeSSe
my body lie, yet i roam

Drives: 07 Tahoe,97 Firebird Formula
Send a message via Yahoo to jeSSe Send a message via Skype™ to jeSSe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
It depends on who you go with and whom you are dealing with. With me when I was ordering my 2010 2SS/RS all I was doing the past year before I placed my order was research, research, research. Know what comes with the ZL1, like what options come with it, how much are the options what's the MSRP for the car, what's the invoice for Tue car, stuff like that. And dont be afraid to look at dealers out of the city, heck even out of the state. I went to dealers that were asking for 2k over MSRP and I'm sorry but for me that's just not cutting it. Go to it as I want this car and you need my business so let's get this done. Frankly the dealer needs you more than you need them, that's the key on getting your car at the price you want. I would suggest contacting Rudolph Chevrolet here in EP. They treated me fantastic since I went in to make an order and I would suggest going with Adrian Aragon as the lot dealer, great honest guy. That and Rudolph is the one dealer that gets the special allotments for these special edition cars first in the area.

On the the question about pricing, assumptions are around 50K for the car, but there is no set price for the ZL1 yet. I know that the BOSS 302 list is 40-42k MSRP and the Shelby go for about 50K so just take those prices into consideration on competing prices. I know that when the 2010 Camaros were first being released that mark uos went as high as 10K, ouch, but if you call ahead of time and set an order and everything else you just never know. You could get a hold of Berger Chevrolet or other well respected dealers on this forum.
Interesting. Hopefully when the time comes, my Camaro purchase will go smoothly and I get what I want... what are everyone thoughts on the Dale Earnhardt special car?? I personally LOVE IT.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #1505
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeSSe View Post
Interesting. Hopefully when the time comes, my Camaro purchase will go smoothly and I get what I want... what are everyone thoughts on the Dale Earnhardt special car?? I personally LOVE IT.
DUUUUUUUDE, I DIG THAT CAMARO SO MUCH!!! It's such an awesome edition, but the front lip spoiler isn't flowing that well for me like the BOSS 302s does, I don't know. But yeah man thats a killer car. Have you seen tue new SLP ZL585 Convertible that just got released? I'm not really much of a fan of the convertible but this one however I would fork the cash for. Add in the Revolution Styling convertible bracket and OMG!!!

Old 05-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #1506
nacho478

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
When I was getting ready to order my car I used the "build your own" on Chevy's website to request quotes from the local dealers. Rudolph was the only one that contacted me and followed up but the price they quoted me was $38,600 as opposed to the $37,300 msrp the website gave. Based on my sisters' recommendation from her company vehicle purchases, I ended up checking with Sierra Blanca Motors in Ruidoso, NM. I worked with Paul Anaya, their Internet Sales Manager and he quoted me $36,400. Needless to say I wound up ordering it from them since Rudolph couldn't match the pricing and the 2-ish hour drive to Ruidoso is basically nothing.
nacho478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:11 AM   #1507
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
haha, I'm done with finals for the semester
so I'll rarely see the LC part of the crew, and EP crew, get ready to see me a bit more often
now I have another area to cruise
Old 05-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #1508
alexpdbz

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM M6 2SS
Finally back

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted anything in a long time. I finally got back from Japan and I just bought my IOM 2SS/RS yesterday. I will be going to San Diego on the 16th for the next three years at least but I was hoping to meet some of you guys before I go. I wanted to go to the track in Clint this weekend. My brother has a 5.0 and we wanna pit them against each other. Will any of you be out there?
alexpdbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #1509
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpdbz View Post
Hey guys, I know I haven't posted anything in a long time. I finally got back from Japan and I just bought my IOM 2SS/RS yesterday. I will be going to San Diego on the 16th for the next three years at least but I was hoping to meet some of you guys before I go. I wanted to go to the track in Clint this weekend. My brother has a 5.0 and we wanna pit them against each other. Will any of you be out there?
My car is down right now but if everyone is going I may sneak out to watch. What day are you going and what time?
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #1510
jeSSe
my body lie, yet i roam

Drives: 07 Tahoe,97 Firebird Formula
Send a message via Yahoo to jeSSe Send a message via Skype™ to jeSSe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
DUUUUUUUDE, I DIG THAT CAMARO SO MUCH!!! It's such an awesome edition, but the front lip spoiler isn't flowing that well for me like the BOSS 302s does, I don't know. But yeah man thats a killer car. Have you seen tue new SLP ZL585 Convertible that just got released? I'm not really much of a fan of the convertible but this one however I would fork the cash for. Add in the Revolution Styling convertible bracket and OMG!!!

I love that spoiler and those pipes!!
Old 05-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #1511
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

The spoiler you can get from SLP but it's not cheap especially if you want them to paint it. The pipes on the rear qre not pipes at all, they're the rear diffusor that SLP only makes for their cars.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #1512
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

How much and were those the ones that came stock in your 2011?

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001