Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 09-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #1289
CamaroSS_LS3

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM/IOM 6M
We are flexible. We will leave it up to others to decide if we meet at the Chevy Dealer or Restaurant. There are not many other restaurant options I can see in Circleville except fast food or unknown family restaurants.

No Mod's love it just the way it is.

CamaroSS_LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #1290
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
We will meet where ever the group decides.

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #1291
CamaroSS_LS3

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM/IOM 6M
We need a decider.

No Mod's love it just the way it is.

CamaroSS_LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #1292
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
One of the reasons I wanted to go to Circleville soon was to scope out parking and restaurants. I think we could find room at the Chevy dealer though some other options appear to be parking lots at buildings to the east and north of the dealer lot.

I don't think the Bob Evans parking lot would work well on a Saturday morning. Also, I'd be tempted to eat a bigger breakfast at Bob Evans than I really need. I wanted to check out Lindsey's Coffee Shop and Pumpkin Cafe and Deli which are 1/4 mile from the Chevy dealer.

Attachment 56952

Last edited by heinzd01; 09-08-2011 at 07:46 PM.
heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:23 PM   #1293
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
[QUOTE=heinzd01;951754]One of the reasons I wanted to go to Circleville soon was to scope out parking and restaurants. I think we could find room at the Chevy dealer though some other options appear to be parking lots at buildings to the east and north of the dealer lot.

I don't think the Bob Evans parking lot would work well on a Saturday morning. Also, I'd be tempted to eat a bigger breakfast at Bob Evans than I really need. I wanted to check out Lindsey's Coffee Shop and Pumpkin Cafe and Deli which are 1/4 mile from the Chevy dealer.

I like the idea of a local cafe in Circleville also. No, I'm not trying to be your "Decider", heinzd01 sounds like the man for that job.

Would be neat to see a bunch of new camaros parked along the main street. We'd have the whole town buzzing. But I'm sure they get their share of car and bike clubs as there's not too many routes that by-pass Circleville.

haven't stopped there for breakfast, only on our way back in the afternoon after hiking or climbing in the Hocking area. Were you thinking about walking from the dealer? There's lots of parking spots along the main street and it shouldn't be too bad at 9:00 AM.

Maybe whoever gets over there in the next four weeks can scope it all out and decide. Plenty of time. If last Saturday was any indicator, do you expect many cars?

Last edited by SilverIceman; 09-21-2009 at 08:42 PM.
SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #1294
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
[QUOTE=SilverIceman;952407]
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
One of the reasons I wanted to go to Circleville soon was to scope out parking and restaurants. I think we could find room at the Chevy dealer though some other options appear to be parking lots at buildings to the east and north of the dealer lot.

I like the idea of a local cafe in Circleville also. No, I'm not trying to be your "Decider", heinzd01 sounds like the man for that job.

Would be neat to see a bunch of new camaros parked along the main street. We'd have the whole town buzzing. But I'm sure they get their share of car and bike clubs as there's not too many routes that by-pass Circleville.

haven't stopped there for breakfast, only on our way back in the afternoon after hiking or climbing in the Hocking area. Were you thinking about walking from the dealer? There's lots of parking spots along the main street and it shouldn't be too bad at 9:00 AM.

Maybe whoever gets over there in the next four weeks can scope it all out and decide. Plenty of time. If last Saturday was any indicator, do you expect many cars?
Parking along the street does sound good. I am up for whatever. I think we are expecting more of a turn out... I hope!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #1295
SilverIceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC-Camaro View Post
I bought a Noah cover from California Car Cover for $250. It works and looks good.
We look forward to seeing everyone next month. It should be fun!
Just got my Noah cover today from CCC. I sprung for the personalized embroidery and reflective striping. I'm so-so about the personalization but do like the piping.

2010 - Chevrolet Camaro Noah - Gray
Estimated Ship Date: 1 and 1/2 weeks $224.99
EMB:'MYBAD SS' - Black
Estimated Ship Date: 1 and 1/2 weeks $20.00
Car Cover Reflective Piping
Estimated Ship Date: 1 and 1/2 weeks $44.99

Shipping $23.98

Sorry about the picture size, I'm still figuring this blogging Sh!# out.
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #1296
SilverIceman

Better?

How this for size?

Another 6,800 posts and I'll be a pro like Fen!!
Attached Images

Old 09-22-2009, 05:47 AM   #1297
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
Cool, SI! You're doing great with the pics!

I'm thinking about getting the thicker cover they offer since my car is squished into a garage sized for 2 Model A Fords & full of constantly-accessed and easily-dropped garden tools and Boy Scout stuff. I'm a klutz - I'm always on the look out for any way I can eliminate the potential for self-inflicted dings!
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #1298
heinzd01

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
I'm always on the look out for any way I can eliminate the potential for self-inflicted dings!
I put mine in a bubble. There is a newer version of this with a frame to make driving in/out easier.

Attachment 57111

Last edited by heinzd01; 09-08-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #1299
LadyinBlue

What's that thing called and can I look online for one?!
Old 09-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #1300
SilverIceman

The Bubble Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
I put mine in a bubble. There is a newer version of this with a frame to make driving in/out easier.
Damn, Is that thing under pressure? and I'm worried about my cats scratching up the cloth cover.

How do you get the car inside of it?
Old 09-22-2009, 02:42 PM   #1301
heinzd01

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
What's that thing called and can I look online for one?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
Damn, Is that thing under pressure? and I'm worried about my cats scratching up the cloth cover.

How do you get the car inside of it?

http://www.carcapsule.com/

You drive the car onto the black base mat, put the clear cover over it, zip the clear cover to the black base and turn on the small fan. I've had this for six years and it keeps the car very clean and I can still admire it through the clear cover. The fan circulates air helping with humidity. It also keeps out bugs and other pests.

I've let stray cats in my garage during winter months. They have poked holes in the clear cover with their nails but it never got deflated and the car has never been damaged.

I had seen another company in the UK have a similar capsule yet with a frame to support the cover but I cannot find it anymore. A frame system would make getting the car in/out of the capsule easier/quicker.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:45 PM   #1302
LadyinBlue

Thanks, Heinz! I'm too much of a gadget-aholic not to check this out!

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?