Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 03-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #15
stlrammer

Drives: 2017 1SS Blue
Wish it was the St. Louis arch in the photos then I'd be close enough to join you. Looks like fun. Great photos with the girls. Cars aren't too bad either.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #16
camarosoonerguy

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_krazee View Post
Dznts, may I ask who you are using to do your clear bra install, and where they are located?

I was all set to get mine installed, and when he got here, he discovered he had brought the wrong kit[for a 2SS and not the 2LT.] Grrrr.
I've already got a few nicks and chips on the front fascia, and I really need to find someone in the OKC area ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
Hey, don't know if you were ever able to find an installer, but I got my clear bra put on at Superior Concepts. They are off of Memorial and Lincoln in Edmond. I'm not sure if you are particular about brands but they only do the XPEL clear bra, not 3M.

http://www.superiorconcepts.net/

So far I've been impressed with it after having it for 7 months. For a bra covering the entire front bumper/fenders, about a third of the hood (18 inches?) mirrors, and side fenders, it will run you just under $800. Its definitely worth it to me. Its already protected me in at least three incidents that would have cost me well over that.

Good luck!
camarosoonerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #17
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Drives: '12 2LT/RS; '14 2SS/RS LS3 SSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosoonerguy View Post
Hey, don't know if you were ever able to find an installer, but I got my clear bra put on at Superior Concepts. They are off of Memorial and Lincoln in Edmond. I'm not sure if you are particular about brands but they only do the XPEL clear bra, not 3M.

http://www.superiorconcepts.net/

So far I've been impressed with it after having it for 7 months. For a bra covering the entire front bumper/fenders, about a third of the hood (18 inches?) mirrors, and side fenders, it will run you just under $800. Its definitely worth it to me. Its already protected me in at least three incidents that would have cost me well over that.

Good luck!
hi camarosoonerguy,
Thanks for your input/recommendation. I actually PM'd dznts and he recommends the same place as you.
Soooo...I'm leaning towards doing it "local" since the ppf guy from Dallas hasn't gotten back with me.
I'm nearing the ASAP stage; seems like new little knicks, dings, chinks, and chips are almost appearing daily...yikes!

Thanks again, and I hope to meet you at a Cars & Coffee, or a cruise in one of these days.

Have a great weekend!
and
BOOMER SOONER!

kindest regards,
s