Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-15-2015, 04:24 PM   #1
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
Thumbs down Gforce Engineering

Just giving everyone a heads up that I wouldn't recommend buying anything from Gforce Engineering.

I ordered a set of axles on Aug 25th and was told 2-3 weeks out approximately which i was fine with. I called at the 3 week mark to inquire about my order and was told I would they would call me back the next day. They didnt call. I called again a couple days later and was told that their machine is down (or whatever) and that it would be another 3 weeks. I said ok, keep me posted.

I called Gforce on the 6th week and was told they would look into my order and call me back. Never got a call back. I called the next day and was told that they still dont have the parts.

I then told them to cancel my order and wanted a refund. They told me that itll be taken care of. A few days go by, and I noticed I haven't received anything showing my order has been cancelled. I called Gforce again and inquired as to when I will receive a refund and why I haven't received an email confirmed my order was canceled. I was told "Oh it's been canceled and our accountant only cuts checks once a week or so." (What online retailer cuts checks for a refund?) So I then asked, well then when will I receive my refund? They said "I'll get back to you on that". I have since not received a call from them, nor have I received anything in writing that my order is canceled.

Thankfully I purchased through paypal so I have since filed a claim, however from my experience it looks as though there might be some financial troubles with Gforce. I'll keep you posted if I get this resolved.

For what it's worth, I later called BMR to order axles from them and found out that BMR gets their axles from Gforce and recommended that I go to DSS or somewhere else due to issues with Gforce.

Update: I received my refund from Gforce. Hopefully in the future they can get a handle on their inventory so that this doesnt happen to the next customer.

Last edited by 2ss-booya; 10-17-2015 at 03:42 PM.
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:48 PM   #2
2ss-booya

Low and behold I'm not alone:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=757962
Old 10-16-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
Ajdin@A2BMotorsport
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Sorry to hear about your experience, havent ordered from GForce since my Fbody days but they used to be good. However you cant go wrong with DSS.
Ajdin@A2BMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 03:42 PM   #4
2ss-booya

update posted.