Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 03:22 AM   #15
sene

Drives: 2011 Summit White 2LS
Why do you feel entitled to a response? It's just business... Carryon with your life.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:31 AM   #16
JHall651

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Ashen Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by sene View Post
Why do you feel entitled to a response? It's just business... Carryon with your life.
When did I ever say I felt entitled to a response? I was just merely making an observation that they were not rebuking my criticism towards their tasteless sales tactics. As far as my life goes, even though it has nothing to do with me making a thread on camaro5.com I'm doing just fine. I do appreciate your concern. If posting has an impact an on YOUR life then you might want to stop at the 788 you currently have and delete your profile. That is of course if your previous 787 post were as completely irrelevant as your last.
2012 2SS/RS, Magna TVS2300, RX Catch Can, Borla S-Type, Pfadt Stage 4 w/ ZL Spec Sway Bars, ADM Custom Boost/AFR Gauges, Hurst Short Throw, Forgestar F14 Matte Black 20x11 & 20x9.5 Deep Concave all 4, Nitto Invo 315/35 & 275/40, Heritage Grill, Sparks Black Grill SS & Trunk SS, P13W Fog Lights (cool white) w/ DRL Harness, Blacked Out Brake light bezels, Xpel Smoke Light Kit

Last edited by JHall651; 12-16-2012 at 04:45 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #17
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHall651 View Post
They have made multiple post since this has been posted genius. Why don't you do a little homework before you pop off again.
Quote:
When did I ever say I felt entitled to a response? I was just merely making an observation that they were not rebuking my criticism towards their tasteless sales tactics. As far as my life goes, even though it has nothing to do with me making a thread on camaro5.com I'm doing just fine. I do appreciate your concern. If posting has an impact an on YOUR life then you might want to stop at the 788 you currently have and delete your profile. That is of course if your previous 787 post were as completely irrelevant as your last.
After reading these, I think the problem is clearly that you're just a douchebag. I'm sorry that poor daddy had his domain name stolen once because he was irresponsible enough to let it lapse and now you are the domain name police for the Internet.

This happens everywhere, its not weird. It's a marketing strategy that is probably pretty successful for a lot of companies. If that's how they want to represent themselves, then go for it.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #18
JHall651

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
After reading these, I think the problem is clearly that you're just a douchebag. I'm sorry that poor daddy had his domain name stolen once because he was irresponsible enough to let it lapse and now you are the domain name police for the Internet.

This happens everywhere, its not weird. It's a marketing strategy that is probably pretty successful for a lot of companies. If that's how they want to represent themselves, then go for it.
Wow, Douchebag?... Really? Did someone learn a new word in school this week? When did I say it was weird or that it wasn't a marketing strategy? I said it was a lame move. Just like people who post on threads and call people childish names, and take jabs at their family members. I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and assume you've never taken a debate class because your strategy is stuck somewhere between 4th grade and GED. You should just go take that 2LT of yours out for a spin and let the grown-ups finish their conversations.
2012 2SS/RS, Magna TVS2300, RX Catch Can, Borla S-Type, Pfadt Stage 4 w/ ZL Spec Sway Bars, ADM Custom Boost/AFR Gauges, Hurst Short Throw, Forgestar F14 Matte Black 20x11 & 20x9.5 Deep Concave all 4, Nitto Invo 315/35 & 275/40, Heritage Grill, Sparks Black Grill SS & Trunk SS, P13W Fog Lights (cool white) w/ DRL Harness, Blacked Out Brake light bezels, Xpel Smoke Light Kit
Old 12-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #19
family man

Drives: .
Quote:

Old 12-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #20
JHall651

Quote:
Originally Posted by family man View Post
Hey family man while your down there bowing to him would you mind doing me a favor
Old 12-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #21
family man

Drives: .
Quote:
Hey family man while your down there bowing to him would you mind doing me a favor
So, are you saying you like dudes to do "favors" for you. Glad you are secure enough to admit it.

And stop whining like a little beotch because someone "stole" a domain name.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #22
JHall651

Quote:
Originally Posted by family man View Post
So, are you saying you like dudes to do "favors" for you. Glad you are secure enough to admit it.

And stop whining like a little beotch because someone "stole" a domain name.
Thats exactly what I'm saying! So why don't you secure your mouth on my domain.
And don't act like you MI people don't know how to suck. I watched this years Buckeyes vs Losers game and thats all you people did. So I guess bowing is that one thing MI guys are actually good at doing. Go Bucks!
Old 12-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #23
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Thats exactly what I'm saying! So why don't you secure your mouth on my domain.
And don't act like you MI people don't know how to suck. I watched this years Buckeyes vs Losers game and thats all you people did. So I guess bowing is that one thing MI guys are actually good at doing. Go Bucks!
Ahhh yes - the University of Florida North Campus... It felt good to win both a Basketball and football national championship within the same calendar year from the Buckeyes, topping it off with a meaningless Gator bowl victory just last season. It's a good thing you are in eligible for bowl games this year otherwise you'd probably be stuck losing to us again. This is why sports arguments are dumb, because you're team is better than somebody, but somebody is always better than your team.

Just stick to making your sweet aquarium videos - you're clearly better off socializing with the fish. Thank goodness for the ignore list!
Old 12-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #24
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
I am in agreement with JHall on this. That is a shady business practice and I will not do business with any company who engages in deceptive marketing.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #25
babytiger
it's hers...

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
IBTL
Old 12-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #26
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Peter Griffin makes a good point. Another point is I have been told by these companies that their lowering springs won't ruin your stock struts. However lately I have been reading about strut life shortening drastically after using lowering springs. I assume keep my stock suspension in now so my shocks don't break later. I don't do tracks or fast cornering so my stock suspension works for me.

Here is one of the issues: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265562
Old 12-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #27
TRIPWIRE
Chillin Like a Villain

Drives: 2013 2SS Blue Ray Metallic Dusk Ed.
Quote:
Wow, Douchebag?... Really? Did someone learn a new word in school this week? When did I say it was weird or that it wasn't a marketing strategy? I said it was a lame move. Just like people who post on threads and call people childish names, and take jabs at their family members. I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and assume you've never taken a debate class because your strategy is stuck somewhere between 4th grade and GED. You should just go take that 2LT of yours out for a spin and let the grown-ups finish their conversations.
After reading this thread i have come to the conclusion you are most definitely a douchebag . And as far as his 2LT goes your car may be faster but im willing to bet your car doesnt look nearly as good. This thread is pointless because all you have been doing is talking shit to everybody.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #28
JHall651

Quote:
Ahhh yes - the University of Florida North Campus... It felt good to win both a Basketball and football national championship within the same calendar year from the Buckeyes, topping it off with a meaningless Gator bowl victory just last season. It's a good thing you are in eligible for bowl games this year otherwise you'd probably be stuck losing to us again. This is why sports arguments are dumb, because you're team is better than somebody, but somebody is always better than your team.

Just stick to making your sweet aquarium videos - you're clearly better off socializing with the fish. Thank goodness for the ignore list!
What the heck are you even blabing about? You watching my youtube videos for a rebuttal? Haha. Talk about bring something up that has nothing to do with the other. Now you bring my fish tanks into this. Haha! That does sound like a Florida educated individual. But, in defense to Florida people I believe you went to college about as much as I believe you have a 69 vette. With your V6 Camaro complete with Lambo doors sitting out side of your apartment. Something tells me that apartment parking lot photo of your 2LT along with the department store parking lot shots (where you probably work) doesn't jive with the custom garage that vette is sitting in. You are quite possibly the worst retaliator in the history of Camaro5. Oh, and by the way Tim Tebow is a Buckeyes fan and so is our coach Urban Myers. We went undefeated this year, more than what you can say about the Gators.

Closed Thread