Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Nickey Chicago
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-19-2015, 11:07 AM   #6551
sherob

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1LE
Single barrel bourbons, guns, and fast cars... America!
Old 05-19-2015, 01:26 PM   #6552
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
Single barrel bourbons, guns, and fast cars... America!

Old 05-26-2015, 07:38 AM   #6553
mikeb27

Drives: 2011 Black 2LT
Went shooting for the first time this weekend with my wife. The instructor at the range we went to let me shoot his AR, and well, let's just say I'm hooked. I'd like to start doing some research to prepare to start building my own for the future. This isn't something I'm looking to do tomorrow, but I'd like to start reading up, finding the best sources for buying parts, and DIY's on how to build your own, etc. Any suggestions?
Old 05-26-2015, 01:38 PM   #6554
SS Blinder

Drives: 2011 SS (Sparrow Spearer???)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb27 View Post
Went shooting for the first time this weekend with my wife. The instructor at the range we went to let me shoot his AR, and well, let's just say I'm hooked. I'd like to start doing some research to prepare to start building my own for the future. This isn't something I'm looking to do tomorrow, but I'd like to start reading up, finding the best sources for buying parts, and DIY's on how to build your own, etc. Any suggestions?
Youtube! has every instructional video out there. as for parts, your signature says chicago, so...not sure if you even can lol. check your local laws. (now that is some bs) Now the only thing that is considered the firearm is the lower(stripped or assembled, makes no difference), everything else can be shipped to you directly. just make sure its not NFA regulated when you assemble it (barrel length less than 16 inches for a rifle is considered NFA) the website i prefer is bravocompanyusa.com. Good luck
Old 05-26-2015, 04:30 PM   #6555
Sidecardog1

Drives: 2015 2SS, 1LE, Dual Mode, Black
.32Spcl Winchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Does anybody know what a 32win special model 64 and a model 94 in mint condition would be worth no a days.
I picked model 94 up in a Pawn Shop, condition very good, S/N indicates it was made in 1948. I paid $550 in the spring of 2010. The 30-30 caliber is way more common than the .32 special. I would recommend that you only consider pre-1964 guns for this model, the quality is infinitely better than the '64 and up years. The only thing that was missing was the front sight hood. Found one on-line for $5 bucks that was an original that just needed some TLC to be in very good shape. Good luck with the hunt, it is a great piece !
Sidecardog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:01 PM   #6556
mikeb27

Drives: 2011 Black 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Blinder View Post
Youtube! has every instructional video out there. as for parts, your signature says chicago, so...not sure if you even can lol. check your local laws. (now that is some bs) Now the only thing that is considered the firearm is the lower(stripped or assembled, makes no difference), everything else can be shipped to you directly. just make sure its not NFA regulated when you assemble it (barrel length less than 16 inches for a rifle is considered NFA) the website i prefer is bravocompanyusa.com. Good luck
Haven't updated my profile, but moved out of cook county to will county. Haven't checked their laws yet. Guess I should.

Tags
camaro gun