Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 11-01-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Window Washing Trick....for the 2010-2014 Camaro

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Camaro (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my car that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Cheers guys!

Last edited by southerncarparts; 03-04-2015 at 08:24 AM.
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
z28man2

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Coupe IOM
I ordered mine up I have high hopes on these!
z28man2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #3
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
Ordered.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
That sounds great. You hit the nail right on hte hear with your comments. I HATE, HATE, HATE cleaning the inside of my windows. Here is my question, does it wors as well & not cause cdamage to window tint? I have expensive Nano Fusion Ceramic Huper Optic tint on all my windows including the clear version on the windshield & I love it. I definately don't want to damage it.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
A while back the wife was at Walgreen's and knew I bitched about cleaning the insides of the windows of the car, especially the windshield lower corners and such, and she got me this. Works pretty well actually. Better than expected.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1V00YN9483

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Yeah, been there & dont that with that thing & I am not impressed. Just IMHO
Old 11-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #7
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28man2 View Post
I ordered mine up I have high hopes on these!
Thanks!
Old 11-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #8
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

It's not like this is a new epiphany. Virtually same exact post was on the corvette forums 5 years ago. Just a marketing story ploy. Not knocking the product as I haven't tried it personally, but it's not like the revelation cited was made yesterday. If you doubt, look at the review/testimonial page - last entry is 2008.

Time to update the ad hype and make it more relevant to the current decade, perhaps?

I did order some to try since they are pretty cheap. So I'll be sure to post back here to give an objective review.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
Old 11-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #9
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
It's not like this is a new epiphany. Virtually same exact post was on the corvette forums 5 years ago. Just a marketing story ploy. Not knocking the product as I haven't tried it personally, but it's not like the revelation cited was made yesterday. If you doubt, look at the review/testimonial page - last entry is 2008.

Time to update the ad hype and make it more relevant to the current decade, perhaps?

I did order some to try since they are pretty cheap. So I'll be sure to post back here to give an objective review.
I'll be looking forward to it.
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #10
southerncarparts

Quote:

They work great...just check all the POSITIVE reviews on corvette forum...

We literally have hundreds of happy customers and that is why we offer an honest 109% money back guarantee, no marketing ploy at all...tough crowd this week :-)
Old 11-15-2013, 07:14 PM   #11
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Got the cloths in today.

I can say it works fairly well. However, they must be darn near dry (barely damp) to ensure they don't leave any water bead marks.

I did not try them on the windshields yet or put it to a real dirty glass test. I did use them on something that shows up EVERY imperfection you could imagine, and that was the bathroom mirror. We have this huge wall mirror behind the sink and it's a PITA to get it streak free. Got a smaller version of it in the guest bathroom, so I tried that one first.

There was a very light dusting of what appears to be leftover paper towel dust where the wife cleaned it last time that the cloth just didn't want to easily pick up. Or it may be some fibers from the cloth?? I dunno. But the water spots, toothpaste spatter dots, and all the rest of the general bathroom mirror stuff came off with minimal effort.

A couple of spot cleans afterwards and the mirror was streak free and 99% perfect. I guess if I had spent some time with it I could have got it better.

Thought I'd try a bit more of a challenge so I tried it on the front face/glass of the microwave (mounted over the stove) and it cleaned it up pretty well.

Dampen with warm water first, then wring the crap out of it until it's nearly dry, and fold it over a few times and go to work. Don't worry, you can be rough with it, as it won't tear. It's kinda feels like a stiff paper towel.

Obviously more testing to be done with it, but on the initial test, I'm going to have to say it lives up to the hype fairly well. I'll give an 8.5 out of 10 and that's because I'm not sure if I was expecting too much or my cleaning technique (followed directions on the package) wasn't 100% exact.

If you haven't tried them yet, I'd certainly consider buying a few. Recommended buy!

Old 11-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #12
southerncarparts

Quote:
Got the cloths in today.

I can say it works fairly well. However, they must be darn near dry (barely damp) to ensure they don't leave any water bead marks.

I did not try them on the windshields yet or put it to a real dirty glass test. I did use them on something that shows up EVERY imperfection you could imagine, and that was the bathroom mirror. We have this huge wall mirror behind the sink and it's a PITA to get it streak free. Got a smaller version of it in the guest bathroom, so I tried that one first.

There was a very light dusting of what appears to be leftover paper towel dust where the wife cleaned it last time that the cloth just didn't want to easily pick up. Or it may be some fibers from the cloth?? I dunno. But the water spots, toothpaste spatter dots, and all the rest of the general bathroom mirror stuff came off with minimal effort.

A couple of spot cleans afterwards and the mirror was streak free and 99% perfect. I guess if I had spent some time with it I could have got it better.

Thought I'd try a bit more of a challenge so I tried it on the front face/glass of the microwave (mounted over the stove) and it cleaned it up pretty well.

Dampen with warm water first, then wring the crap out of it until it's nearly dry, and fold it over a few times and go to work. Don't worry, you can be rough with it, as it won't tear. It's kinda feels like a stiff paper towel.

Obviously more testing to be done with it, but on the initial test, I'm going to have to say it lives up to the hype fairly well. I'll give an 8.5 out of 10 and that's because I'm not sure if I was expecting too much or my cleaning technique (followed directions on the package) wasn't 100% exact.

If you haven't tried them yet, I'd certainly consider buying a few. Recommended buy!
Thank you for the review.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #13
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Cleaned the Camaro's windows with it. Boy were they dirty. Did a great job with nothing but water! I'm good with it and will continue to use them. No ammonia, no glass cleaner to try and be careful with and not get everywhere. That's a big plus with me. Did the driver's back side window real quick on the GMC crew cab as well where the dogs' noses get "pupkus" marks on it. Cleaned it right up.

Keep using you chemicals if you want to folks. I'm not going back.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #14
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Vette (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my car that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Cheers guys!
The Ultimate Cloth

Cheers guys!