Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 06-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #29
slecomte
I love my new Camaro!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Orange
status?

So, what is the status of this Camaro club? Has anyone set a date or place to meet and show off the cars? I am in Chandler, AZ.
slecomte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:34 AM   #30
brtaus

Drives: None
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=53
brtaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #31
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by abowtieguy View Post
Sounds official doesn't it? Was wondering if anyone knows of any Camaro clubs in Arizona and if anybody out there is interested in creating a new club for Camaro owners in the Southwest? I am a manager at a Chevy dealership and could arrange to use our conference facilities to meet and get us started. I think the possibility is there for a large membership. Let me know your thoughts.
There is an established social group on here AZ.

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:37 PM   #32
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
There is an established social group on here AZ.

wish las vegas had something like this:(
Old 06-16-2010, 12:50 AM   #33
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
wish las vegas had something like this:(
I'm trying to put something together.. Everyone is so flaky though... I still need to meet you don't I? I am not sure if I will be at Cars and Coffee on Saturday or not. I have friends in town starting tomorrow. We will put together another cruise soon though!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #34
Camar-oh!

Drives: Black 2010 LT
We need more Camaros in our Club that has some fun runs on Sundays and occasionally mid week. Nice mixture of Corvettes, Vipers, Camaros and others with some great people.
Camar-oh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:25 AM   #35
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camar-oh! View Post
We need more Camaros in our Club that has some fun runs on Sundays and occasionally mid week. Nice mixture of Corvettes, Vipers, Camaros and others with some great people.
What club do you belong too?

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 06-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #36
Camar-oh!

It's called Calico Cruisers. They are open to most makes and models so it is makes it more interesting when we get together. I've been running with them a little over a month now and they are a great group of people that are very organized and like to run every Sunday and sometimes mid-week. They are about a year old now and still growing, so feel free to contact me if you would like more info.

Last edited by Camar-oh!; 06-19-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #37
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camar-oh! View Post
It's called Calico Cruisers. They are open to most makes and models so it is makes it more interesting when we get together. I've been running with them a little over a month now and they are a great group of people that are very organized and like to run every Sunday and sometimes mid-week. They are about a year old now and still growing, so feel free to contact me if you would like more info.
I am familar with that club... Thanks but, we have a group we run with and I don't have time to devote a cruise every weekend or mid week... Nice group of folks for the most part... Have fun!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 06-24-2010, 08:20 AM   #38
Camar-oh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
I am familar with that club... Thanks but, we have a group we run with and I don't have time to devote a cruise every weekend or mid week... Nice group of folks for the most part... Have fun!
That's cool. It's always fun to run with a group. The best part of our club is that there is no pressure to go on all the runs. They are merely available to those who want to show up and have some fun or meet fellow enthusiasts.