Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
tmo1113

Drives: 2007 Chrysler Aspen 5.7 Hemi
To Scott, Stef & their Family

Hi I've read your story and feel compelled to tell you that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE with the strength of the LORD. I'm Christian and know that sometimes we need to be reassured of Gods power & abilities. This in my opinion is FELLOWSHIP which helps us in many ways with our faith, knowledge, understanding, & more. Here are some scriptures that I thought my help with your faith, but the most important thing is that you got to really believe 100% in God's Power. Confess it aloud. I'm sorry that I turned our camaro forum into a preaching poppet but I've learned that there is ALWAYS a good time to talk about our LORD and Savior. These are from the NIV Bible :

Matt. 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Luke 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
9"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Psalm 30:2 O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.

Luke 8:43 Now a woman, having a flow of blood for twelve years, who had spent all her livelihood on physicians and could not be healed by any, 44 came from behind and touched the border of His garment. And immediately her flow of blood stopped.
45 And Jesus said, “Who touched Me?”
When all denied it, Peter and those with him said, “Master, the multitudes throng and press You, and You say, ‘Who touched Me?’
46 But Jesus said, “Somebody touched Me, for I perceived power going out from Me.” 47 Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately.
48 And He said to her, “Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace.” NOTE: this is the NKJ Version

By no means do I claim to have all the answers but I can guide you to the LORD, and this I promise you HE has ALL of the answers you must seek him and his WILL for YOU. I will tell you this the more I seek him FIRST in everything, the more he takes care of me in every way.Also the more closer you get to him the more the devil tries to attack you in many ways but if you keep turning to God you will only grow in strenght through the LORD!

John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. NOTE: KJV

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.NOTE: NKJV

There's alot more go and look for it.I will keep your family in my prayers. GOD Bless you.

Last edited by tmo1113; 04-06-2009 at 02:29 PM.
tmo1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
We are Catholic and have been reading the bible alot and visiting alot with our priest.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
That is a really great post!! I am Catholic as well. The bible is a treasure
Old 04-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #4
tmo1113

Drives: 2007 Chrysler Aspen 5.7 Hemi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
We are Catholic and have been reading the bible alot and visiting alot with our priest.
Amen Keep the faith
Old 04-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
That's right! In darkness we only need the light!!! God bless!!
Old 04-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #6
BLUEMARO
A Classical Greek

Drives: DTS, Bonneville and an SS !
I completely agree. 3 years ago the Dr's took me into the "room" wherein they began with "we don't know what your expecting but typically, patients such as your mother, never get out of bed, or recover, and if so for only a few weeks before they die. My response was she walked in here for a simple back surgery and I expect her to walk out. I took her home after 8 months with a hydraulic lift. I'm happy to report that although she is not as strong as once was, today she is able to to use a walker, go for a ride in a car, eat, move about, talk and be a nagging mother. Granted, she suffered, suffers and is in pain often but she did not "typically" die. Believe in the Lord. He is here with us.
BLUEMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #7
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Old 04-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #8
NAHURRY
Love's to Detail

Drives: 2010 SS,97silverado/08crewcab
Tmo. cool post brother... need more people like you around here.
NAHURRY is offline   Reply With Quote