Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #295
Knukelz27

Drives: Stock 2013 SS but its my joy
I'm not a fan of this
Knukelz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #296
GRAHL
workaholic

Drives: 69 SS Lemans Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
IMO, the 2014 refresh Camaro is a fugly car, especially w/ the RS package Buyers enjoy your fugly car, but don't try and convince us disappointed otherwise, cuz you're nuts
Gees man, really? Has it gotten to this point? It's one thing not to like the looks of a car, but another thing to be D*&# about it. So in a year or so when there are new enthused camaro members to this website with their '14 camaros you're going to pull this type of snobbery on them? Hey man, we're all camaro fans. i don't like the changes either, but some of you guys are out of line.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #297
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAHL View Post
Gees man, really? Has it gotten to this point? It's one thing not to like the looks of a car, but another thing to be D*&# about it. So in a year or so when there are new enthused camaro members to this website with their '14 camaros you're going to pull this type of snobbery on them? Hey man, we're all camaro fans. i don't like the changes either, but some of you guys are out of line.
snobbery?..how about 5ths w/ 24s or bigger rims, opinions on those are freely dished out, so what makes this any different? Get some lotion if you're feeling too sensitve..

..on a side note, it'll be interesting to see what mods 2014 owners do.
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #298
GRAHL
workaholic

so is the answer yes? you're going to talk all this smack to the new owners? Answer that one.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #299
2010SLVRBULIT

Quote:
so is the answer yes? you're going to talk all this smack to the new owners? Answer that one.
their $ money/taste, if they want to talk smack, so be it..I don't like their car, they don't like mine, big deal. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Last edited by 2010SLVRBULIT; 04-27-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #300
GRAHL
workaholic

Quote:
their $ to lose, if they want to talk smack, so be it..I don't like their car, they don't like mine, big deal. I won't lose any sleep over it.
Well you sure changed your tune didn't you? Alright, all your attempts at cute and clever aside, I'll answer your question for you. No, You won't say a thing. You will run your mouth and shout out to all future '14 Owners here that they're nuts and their cars are fugly, but when the time comes your mouth will be shut. Guaranteed. keyboard warrior. So, like i said, i don't like the changes either. my opinion is strong too. But i'm a bit more mature than you obviously, and i know what's what, and to the people who like the '14 and buy it, all the power to ya, fellow camaro owners!

btw keep the lotion you obviously need it. Done arguing w/ punks, i gotta UFC fight to watch!!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #301
delta6
USN-MSC

Drives: 2012 Camaro TF3 #427
People have different taste....if they like the 2014 then I'll support them...a camaro is a camaro no matter what...

delta6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #302
2010SLVRBULIT

Quote:
Well you sure changed your tune didn't you? Alright, all your attempts at cute and clever aside, I'll answer your question for you. No, You won't say a thing. You will run your mouth and shout out to all future '14 Owners here that they're nuts and their cars are fugly, but when the time comes your mouth will be shut. Guaranteed. keyboard warrior. So, like i said, i don't like the changes either. my opinion is strong too. But i'm a bit more mature than you obviously, and i know what's what, and to the people who like the '14 and buy it, all the power to ya, fellow camaro owners!

btw keep the lotion you obviously need it. Done arguing w/ punks, i gotta UFC fight to watch!!
yep, calling a fellow Camaro owner a keyboard punk is pretty mature for a sarcastic individual like yourself, doesn't change my mind..it's still fugly. Subconsciously, you probably like it

Last edited by 2010SLVRBULIT; 04-27-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #303
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
Not a fan at all.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #304
Palutz59
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 1LE soon
Quote:

Well said man. Definitely an interesting community here. Lots of people keep talking about getting mustangs and challengers ... Sorry but don't call yourself a Camaro enthusiast making those claims before the actual car comes out. And also if it takes a movie to make you fall in love with a car then you definitely aren't a car enthusiast. The SS ZL1 and Z/28 will look great because GM wants it this way. The V6s aren't too pleasing to the eyes. This is how the 4th generations were. You get what you pay for.
Palutz59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #305
kdepew

Drives: 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT
Chevy, please listen to what seems to be a majority of the Camaro fans. You screwed up the rear of the 2014 Camaro. It doesn't look good. Car companies have hits and misses. You missed this time. It is too late to fix it for the 5th Generation. However, if you are following similar styling aspects for the 6th Generation, I hope you reconsider. After seeing the rear of the C7 Corvette and now the rear of the refresh Camaro, I'm losing hope for Chevy.
kdepew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #306
2010SLVRBULIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palutz59 View Post
Well said man. Definitely an interesting community here. Lots of people keep talking about getting mustangs and challengers ... Sorry but don't call yourself a Camaro enthusiast making those claims before the actual car comes out. And also if it takes a movie to make you fall in love with a car then you definitely aren't a car enthusiast. The SS ZL1 and Z/28 will look great because GM wants it this way. The V6s aren't too pleasing to the eyes. This is how the 4th generations were. You get what you pay for.
the 2014 V6 & SS are obviously similar in design
Old 04-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #307
Palutz59
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 1LE soon
Quote:
the 2014 V6 & SS are obviously similar in design
Similar doesn't mean the same. Take away a few lines here and there and it can make or break a car. I'm gonna take the other guys advice and I'm not gonna feed a troll. Wouldn't want a keyboard bully after me.
Palutz59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #308
2010SLVRBULIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palutz59 View Post
Similar doesn't mean the same. Take away a few lines here and there and it can make or break a car. I'm gonna take the other guys advice and I'm not gonna feed a troll. Wouldn't want a keyboard bully after me.
yep, wouldn't want a disgruntled 2014 car enthusiast owner on the boards, either..